Why aren't millennials going to church?

Why aren't millennials going to church?

Lack of interest in formalized religions as a whole. Plus I read all the books (Monotheistic religions) and determined that none of them were for me.

Communism.

More Christians now than ever, O.P.

It's boring

Anti-Christian!

Christians have ruined their church, they're worthless hypocrites with no principles. You know the catholics, they were mostly just raping children. And using tons of money to cover it up, legal fees, etc. So, no loss if the christians disappear.

>tfw no qt studious gf

>Average US IQ: 100
>Average IQ required to do well in college: 115
>Average IQ of religious people: 90
You tell me, also sage for shilling that leftypol you fucking faggot leaf

Why go to church when you can read the Bible? Going to church is basically admitting you're too stupid to fork your own beliefs. Just read the damn bible. Cross reference it with history. Make up your own damn mind.

>most niggers are religious
>most niggers are dumb and have sub-90 IQ
>therefore average IQ of religious people is 90

Wow really made me think

Because it's a waste of time

>implying gaytheists are smart

The Bible commands you tobgonto church

>i.q. idolatry

Christians, they hate christ and god. You know its like, an open joke among the christians, you can see it on the TV and everything, that they hate going to church?

There isn't a christian alive who would make a sacrifice or work to change himself because of his faith in god. Instead, they just make it up as they go. And they tell you they believe in god, lying to your face. They're really despicable people, they're massive hypocrites.

Even if you hate Christianity for it's many wrongdoings, I support Christian Atheists who engage in the historical lessons the church teaches on a moral level and it's cultural values (especially in the context of the decline of western civilization), needless Christian bashing is useless.

Christians don't read the bible either. Of course not, its too long and boring. But they're christian, its the word of god.

They're a joke, make them pay taxes.

You even see people who are coming out as Cultural Christians like Douglas Murray and Stefan Molyneux.

>chinese have highest iq
>they are slaves of communist government

I'm no longer a Christian because I read the Bible very carefully and studied it in detail. I pursued Christianity fervently and diligently, only to discover that I was surrounded by morons, contradictory texts, scientific impossibilities, and hypocrisy. I am at peace now that I have embraced the scientific enlightenment.

Church is about communities, and those basically don't exist anymore.

If our generation can restore the community social system, Western society will soar once again.

I do y feel the need too

Most of the people I’m hurh are idiots that need to be told that Jesus is watching them and what to think and do the motions of church

They have no understanding of the faith in an acedemic sense which I find far more interesting.

I don’t need to go to church to read Aquinas

I'm 65% sure this is bait.

Show me the contradictions, o enlightened one.

church is gay, yo

>This thread

DELET