What's a good cult for me to join?

What's a good cult for me to join?

Something fun, with lots of communal sexual encounters with stupid college educated white women, access to natural plant based drugs, and no need for money. Something like the Rajneeshpuram from the early 80s.

You need a girlfriend.

scientology

just go to college and join a frat house if you want to have random sex orgies.

I'm married. But Who cares.

No sex orgies.

Not in college.

>What's a good cult for me to join?
>Something fun, with lots of communal sexual encounters with stupid college educated white women, access to natural plant based drugs, and no need for money

antifa or any other communism based group

>No sex orgies.

>he doesnt know
ahahhaa

Enlighten us with your experience in Scientology.

me,tom cruise and john travolta anal banged ur mom

They all suck unless you're the charismatic Jesus crispy cult leader selecting the finest babes for reeducation sessions on their knees. Otherwise if you join you're just fodder and the help, enjoy your bunk, mate. sorry

Join The Finders. Pic related.

>Something fun, with lots of communal sexual encounters with stupid college educated white women, access to natural plant based drugs
sounds like liberals to me just be careful of the gender studies students (high % lesbian/trap)

>gender studies students (high % trap)

lol
you cant make this shit up

the cult in russia. guy says hes jesus is only gay thing about it

HUmanity.

Raelian I suppose.

Landmark Education. They run guilt-free sex parties. They coach everybody at the start not to use any meaning-making.

Hows the 8th grade OP?

Cryptocurrency.

find one that gives you free money all the time

The Alt-Right

Make sure to drink 2 cups of the punch. I hear it's to die for.

/thread

Protests being funded by Soros

Is it even a cult if there aren’t any sex orgies?

If I had some programmers/logicians on staff I'd be able to whip up the A.I. orgy utopia envisioned.

It is just difficult because nobody believes someone like me would exist/post on Sup Forums, let alone pursue.

Such an odd reality.

roll your own.

a film studio

Cult Mechanicus.
Definitely Cult Mechanicus.

kek

do this OP

>chicks with hairy armpits

No thanks

>mfw i own that t-shirt

The only correct answer.

SOON

join the bdsm scene.

Become a PUA lol

Heke ez hin bernamenûs hebû / logicians li ser karmendên ez dixwazim ku bikaribe ji ber qamçiyan xwe A.I. utopyayek orgy yeksalî.

Ev tenê zehmet e ji ber ku tu kes jê bawer yekî wek min dê tune / post on Sup Forums, bila serê xwe li pey.

Wiha, rastiya odd.