UK season 2

Where are the fucking threads? I already had high hopes S2 and its definitely shaping up to AOTS but of course Sup Forums does not want to discuss it.
Ive rarely seen threads the past few weeks.

The ED is growing on me
youtu.be/NCALG4_0leE

Also this season is really driving home how powerless tanuki are and how arrogant humans and tengu are.

Check the catalogue retard.

user, stop, you are drunk

Was waiting for it, but I can't muster the will to watch it

It's one of the best eps fro this season.

Photography tengu was a bro.

I LOVE KAISEI'S BOOTS

*BOOBS`

There's always at least 1 thread on air day. Lurk moar.

Hey fuck you buddy, that is still a severe lack of threads for this great show.

Comfiest anime and my personal AOTS.
S2 is just too good. I don't recall S1 to be that good back in a days.

yeah, like every scene was 10/10

Boots.
Her boots.
I like her BOOTS.

What's wrong with her boobs?

I didn't see any.

Gyokuran makes any episode better.

How can you love that which does not exist?

>Comfiest anime
That's Natsume Yuujinchou

>personal AOTS
Agreed.

It's nice how well she adapted to the family, she already is one of them. I mean, only she could make things with Kaisei advance.

Are these two already married?

Natsume Yuujinchou stopped being comfy after around the second season

Well Kisei doesn't exist and yet here we are.

Not just yet.
Soon enough.

Soles need more platform for Chris to approve of that footwear.

> I've no weak points :^)
> last scene
damn son

So, in this scene we now can figure that she turned Yasaburo back into a tanuki by having him see her. So how come this doesn't apply for when she's transformed into objects like a ladder or whatever? Does her form have to have a face for it to make Yasaburo revert back to a tanuki?

Why do they call Gyokuran Sensei?
What exactly does she do?

Because she's disguising herself I guess.

I think tanuki and one human form can be considered the defaults.

Has kaisei's mom/ebisugawa mother been shown yet?

She works at a clinic. Doctors are usually called sensei

I'd guess it's only her human form that makes him turn back.

But he saw her as a tanuki in the latest episode, and that made him revert.

Fuck, you're right. I should go to sleep. I guess random objects don't work then. It has to be an appearance that he can recognize as being Kaisei's and not just some disguise.

pic related

>expect full reveal of human Kaisei in front of him
>get generic little furball
I mean it was an excellent scene but some cuteservice would have been nice.

>Comfiest
Cancer.

Tanukis are more cute

Not as cute as Kaisei or her boots.

Isn't Yasaburo like 2 years older than Kaisei though? He looks pretty shota himself

Shitty title, no wonder there's below 50 posts here.

>Yasaburou finally meets Kaisei
>He's completely awestruck
Fuck man, I've been on board for this since the first season but goddamn, this was some fucking catharsis.

Here's your (you).

So Yasaburo and Kaisei can't ever marry now?

I'd say no since she is his one and only weakness. He doesn't even sound like he loves her in his narration which makes me wonder exactly why is it that she's his weakness?

wtf I ship Yasaburou and Kaisei now

OTP

He's just being dishonest with himself and prefers the status quo of pining after what he can't have rather than moving on. They're both incredibly tsundere for each other.

Yes but he sounds completely indifferent in his narration at the end. I would expect him to sound somewhat remorseful if he truly does love Kaisei.

>nine dollars for rice, eggs, and coffee

what the fuck japan

He was also pretty indifferent when he said his heart was filled with sorrow when he saw Benten's expression and knew Nidaime would beat her so I guess that's just how the narrations are.

Depends on the restaurant, plenty of places here charge stupid prices for breakfasts (and other things) too.

She was so pure back then

Omurice is not just eggs and rice, the rice is usually prepared with some sort of meat, typically chicken.

Them not being able to meet for marriage was a theory, I think.
The reason Kaisei didn't show herself to him was because she's his weakness.

I really hope this ending on a nice not with Gyokuran and Kaisei completely becoming part of their family.

Seeing Gyokuran with them already fills me with happiness.

How much more of the source is there that will remain unadapted after this season?

None but a new novel is coming out

Are you complaining? 10 bucks for all that is a pretty good deal.

>those fuggin mom/frogbro scenes
oof my poor fucking babby heart can't deal with this

The thing I love most about the family is how they all love the fuck out of their mom. She's so best.

The mom is clearly best girl.
Both human and Tanuki form.

Gyokuran is a close second.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

IHOP charges $9.39 for just a ham and cheese "omelette".

So, is the thought of marriage being confining, like a prison, what causes Yasubro to become a Tanuki?

"Why boner?"

Perhaps it's the thought of his dick being confined in Kaisei's vulva.

Maybe not so deep. Tanuki just seems to have one thing that can undo their transformation without any deep reason.
>they all love the fuck out of their mom
That's really adorable. One thunder storm and everyone came rushing home to check on her.

Kaisei's cuteness is his weakness.

Did you make a webm of momma jumping into Yasubro's arms and him hugging her?
That was pretty cute.

>Maybe not so deep

All of the ones I remember change due to something that makes them uncomfortable though.

Here.
Then what sort of trauma could a tofu vender's trumpet caused to Gyokuran.

Not really, consider that both of them said they didn't want to reinstate the marriage proposal before she showed herself before him.
Not to mention, she stopped showing herself before him since they were kids, and back then it's unlikely Yasaburo even had any idea what marriage is like.

Kaisei's real form is his weakness, just because.
Kaisei really does think a lot about Yasaburou not to show herself before him all this time, so that he wouldn't lose his transformation. She's an amazing girl.

I really hope to see Yasaburou start maturing a bit and stop doing any other stupid crap just because, especially his silly fixation on Benten.

>The protagonist forgets a child hood memory that only the female love interest remembers again

Not even an anime like this is safe from that trope I guess

Mom a cute.

He didn't forget. He just thought the cause of his weakness was something else - mushrooms.
He didn't realise it was actually Kaisei, but she did realise that much.

It's the "the guy can be rather insensitive to the girl who is rather devoted to him" trope, and going by what has been shown to us about Yasaburou, it fits his character almost perfectly, considering how immature he can be.

More flashbacks of dad and mom when?

Could be the other way around though. It makes them uncomfortable because it causes them to lose their transformation.

he's immature and he always thinks of himself as a carefree fool, but he's always been extremely loyal to his friends and family--proven in this episode, where even though he talks a big game about keeping his tail warm as soon as he hears thunder he bolts out the door without a word to gyokuran

Was I supposed to feel bad for Shitty Uncle Tanuki?
I mean I get that the Tanuki have different values and don't really think like humans do all that much, but I don't know how they expected the viewers to feel any pity for Soun at all.

I only wish he had died, revealing his form to everyone in the process.

Yeah, I never said he wasn't loyal though, just that he's immature, by doing reckless things like spending time with the members of the Friday Club, or his foolish crush on Benten.

>Was I supposed to feel bad for Shitty Uncle Tanuki?
No.
You're just supposed to know that the life he chose to lead turned him into the person he became.
Basically, he died a fool.

The friday folks aren't all that sinister except for Benten

For humans? No, but for Tanuki they're predators, and it's foolish and immature to hang around them, even if they're not actually evil.

>For humans?

Well yes if you make the leader mad enough he'll send you to hell or blow your head off

They only are predators one day a year.

Yeah if he's with 'em on that day that'd be crazy and worrisome.

Not necessarily trauma but something that makes them uncomfortable.
Gyokuran mentioned that the trumpet makes her uneasy.

>filename

I thought this was cute.

>able to keep secret magical society a secret for thousands of years
>Benten has magic for 10 years and manages to fuck everything up

Benten was a mistake

>157818231
The same tags could apply to Kaisei for that matter

that sexual tension between ben10 and nidaime tho

Benten doesn't give a fuck.
She's like Bayonetta, if Bayo had a massive chip on her shoulder.

What are their exact relations actually? All I remember is that Soun wasn't related to any of them since he married into the Ebisugawas.

He's at least 20 since he smokes. Pretty sure Yaichiro is around 30 and Yajiro is about 24-25.

What do you win if you jump from Kiyomizudera and live?

To be fair, that guy was acting like a holier-than-thou liberal.
Also, the leader seemed more interested on messing with him (shooting to the things on top of his head, rather than actually killing him).

Still, they eat your people. So, it's rather odd and silly to hang around them. It also makes the people close to him worried - everything Kaisei mentioned were things that clearly made her upset/worried, at least.

That's what happens when you leave an old man thinking with his dick to make decisions.

Why would she? She was forced into this type of life. Why would she bother keeping up with tradition.
She may as well use her powers to whatever ends she feels up to. She owes them nothing.

Soun was their uncle, which means that Kaisei, the idiot twins, and the oldest Ebisugawa brother are their cousins.

>Why would she bother keeping up with tradition.
I wasn't saying she should (In fact I think otherwise). I was just making a comparison of character.
And Benten definitely has a massive chip on her shoulder.

Soun is Souichirou's brother, making him Yasaburou's uncle by blood, and thus Kaisei is his cousin.

>To be fair, that guy was acting like a holier-than-thou liberal.
He was absolutely in the right, and they couldn't prove him wrong so they resorted to violence

What are the best anime series to watch to hear more of Ayane Sakura's voice acting?