cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/2020-trump-biden-sanders-winfrey/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump! Holy shit

Get visibility on this lads

Bamp

Smurmt

Gonna need a qrd

>Greatest Scandal in History Explained
>Congress now knows that everything you are about to watch in this video, happened. Watergate was a minor crime compared to this.

>An absolutely outstanding interview with Joe di Genova about the worst scandal in US history.

>Credit: Daily Caller

Dude lays out everything about the fisa court abuses what nunes knows how it was all done and what Admiral Rodgers did, Rodgers saved the fucking day. He ties it all together, former fed prosecutor in the know.

What he said

Exactly, its brilliant and everyone here needs to watch, this video is your qrd.

Jesus fuck

Lock them up

Checkd

guys... this was one of Q's posts

TRUST Adm R.
He played the game to remain in control.
Q

>scared of liveleak

it's safe you brainless twit. it's a video.

>HAPPENING
>2 days ago...

Rodgers is a hero

Spread the video so people are all in the know

This is bullshit wishful thinking fan-fiction

SAGE

who doesn't want to watch an hour of Jewsplaining and virtue signaling?

>Wishful thinking

That's funny because the guy laid out facts, but you already knew that pretend shill. Thanks for the awareness.

Who unironically uses party flags?

Nice subversion shill but facts are not jewness, this is undisputed. Its like your arguing the sky isn't blue

proxy switching fag

Yep to bump my shit because you faggots need to see this

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

This video lays it all out. It couldn't be any clearer.

Civil war is on the horizon lads.

The DNC has infiltrated the Federal Government and are openly conspiring to overthrow a duly elected President of the United States. Our president.

On the day Donald Trump gave his inauguration speech I wept. I knew I was hearing the truth, for the first time in a long time, from a politician. That man was my president. He represented me and the millions of people like me whose voices were ignored for so long. I thought that our fight was finally over, that we had taken back our country.

How naiive.

The coming days and months will echo throughout history. What Robert Mueller and the Democrats who run the FBI are doing is treason. They are going to drop bogus charges based on a sham investigation designed only to give them the justification they need to impeach the man I helped elect to the oval office.

It's time to start thinking about what we, what YOU, need to do to stop that from happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRBsJNdK1t0

This

bump 4 great justice

fucking BUMP

watch the video, share the video.

> The coming days and months will echo throughout history. What Robert Mueller and the Democrats who run the FBI are doing is treason. They are going to drop bogus charges based on a sham investigation designed only to give them the justification they need to impeach the man I helped elect to the oval office.

I can’t wait. Lock him up and good riddance.

cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/2020-trump-biden-sanders-winfrey/index.html

bump, this guy is very interesting
he was on Fox tonight also I think

EVERYTHING is Jewnwss, Jewny Nigger. D.C. is piled high with fucking Jews wedged in every dark corner. And that is a fact JewBiotch
>All are Zionist pigs like (YOU) and Mossad

Already watched this. Absolutely nothing substantial, don't waste your time folks. SAGE

Amazing break down

Thanks

1) DiGenova is badass
2) /pol has know this shit for months.
3) watched this video two days ago guys.

If you want to start a thread with the word "Happening" I suggest you avoid being a faggot and read The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

You have no idea what you're doing my friend. We are brothers, we share a nation. How can you stand for this shit that your party is doing? How can you possibly support what is happening at the FBI?

This goes so far beyond party. I'm shocked - shocked to see people like you openly rooting for the overthrow of the government.

The Republicans didn't make it easy for Obama, but never in a million years would they have done something like this. What happened and is happening in at the highest levels of our Department of Justice is absolutely wrong. It's unjust.

They fabricated evidence to spy on Donald Trump's campaign. They then used that evidence as a pretext to conduct a sham investigation against him...it was overtly partisan. You know it, and I know it.

I hope you realize this is going to cut both ways. Once the gloves are off, once you open pandora's box, you can't close it again. What you are doing by cheering this kind of behavior on is not only welcoming partisan division and strife among your countrymen, you are inviting them to do the same thing to you that you're advocating doing to them - use any and every means necessary to secure power.

I hope you realize that the only logical endpoint for such a strategy is bloodshed.

We shouldn't have to beg you to allow the man we elected to govern as President. We shouldn't have to fear a vindictive and partisan Federal Government unilaterally overturning the Will of the People.

This is a bridge too far my friend. What you are doing cannot be undone. This nation was founded on revolution and bloodshed and if you don't think that kind of thing could happen again when you push the rest of us too far you're lying to yourself.

No more. No more of this.

>video lays it all out. It couldn't be any clearer.
This is true. It's good for normies. Verified this two days ago when it was news.

Calling out the herbs.

Gas your self

You have serious issues

bump. this is great.

what about the awan scandal? has digenova ever commented? i honestly think that is an even larger scandal, as if that were even possible.

also, was it digenova that was fired from his role on fox news for suggesting that british intelligence had facilitated spying on trump? or was that a different attorney (i forget the name)?

next time you want to post something then take your meds please you delusional nigger semen gargling faggot

New flash, all politicians lie and get rich off the American people. What's new? Hillary is out of the picture, put her in jail for a year or two before she croaks? It still won't stop or change the corruption.

You people are incapable of rational thought, let me guide you. You really think hillary is going down for this without taking along with her politicians from both sides of the aisle as well has heads of states from various countries? Give me a break, it's never going to happen even if the whole country bands together. Too many people have they hands dirty.

I suggest you fags just work hard and get rich, this is a losing battle, no way anyone can go against generations of corruption.

my sides

>Demfags: the fake poll meme worked so well for us let's do the same thing again.

>1 second in
>Milo's face

And dropped.

this video is so fucking boring i'm almost fucking blaaaar from it

this is much more far reaching than just hillary you fucking shill

The Republicans are just as complicit in this treason as the Democrats, make no mistake. They were complicit when Lois Lerner used the IRS to attack the Tea Party, because Mitch McConnell told us basically, that he sought to destroy the Tea Party as his first objective.

He fucking told us that's what he wanted. And if you think McConnell doesn't want to destroy Trump, you're even dumber than the average Sup Forums autist.

Don't make this partisan, and the guy a few posts up is on the right track. This is treason, and we need to appeal to honest responsible of all stripes, and put down this treason, and jail the malefactors, of any stripe.

habay bumpe friendo.
too da loo

this is bipartisan idgaf which party youre from, treason and sedition is treason and sedition

I can’t troll anymore. You are one of the good ones, user.

So when the fucking fuck are they actually gonna do somthing?
Ive been hearing thus shit for months but nothing comes of it

reddit spacing.

bump. people need to see this video.

>lock them up
Faggot. They will hang.

bump, watching as i type, shits legit. get in here faggots!

Is this really going to be a happening that will make mainstream news and btfo of the normies? My balls are so blue right now.

>Get visibility on this lads
What's her name?

lmao that fucking pic

start at 6:49 and end at 6:55. Watch how his face jumps around so rapidly. Weird what's with this video? Not questioning the content, just weird

powerful

Hahaha yeah his face jumps arround haha yeah gues i dont trust him now hahaha yeah jumping face man amiright guys?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS SHILLS

STAGE BTFO thread filled up way too quick bots already here

T. Brainlet

>thinks they will go to prison
Shit like this is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment. They should be dragged from their homes and executed in the street, spare us the dog and pony investigations and (((trials))).

adding this to redpill thread copy.

Thanks op for not being a faggot.

you absolute prison island nigger. you can see what I'm pointing out. you might do better to unsquint your ching chong eyes for a minute and pay attention.

Checkd

Nice try mr shill. Go suck Hillary's dick

This guy has to be already dead no fucking way he can say this and not be assassinated yet anyone have any info yet!!!!

he was on tucker tonight

next few hours fucking guarantee that bitch killary will have him dead #NOMOREASSASSINATIONS

It's habbbening. Drumpf just pardoned Hillary and Obama. We can all go home now.

maybe. however, Im starting to think this is just the tip of the iceburg. I think more revelations are coming. This shit is getting crazy. did you watch the entire video?

he clearly states a ton of shit that can put people in jail.. yet no one in cuffs? theres a lot more to this story..

bumping

An actual fucking happening. Also Sup Forums is always right. Wtf.

Still watching and yeah there is more shit that is still yet to come out I believe, prison is to good for killary.

samefagging retard

Rogers for vp or something 2020 . Honorable as fuck.

2 days ago? still happening. OP thanks for the post about politics. some days i run out of time trying to cull all the shit about niggers and circumcision without ever seeing a thread about politics. thats why im here.

No shit brainlet, this needs to spread, bump my thread...

He is a god damn hero man

No worries, spread this, even if your in the know this guy puts all of it together to the laymen, this is the QRD

keep bumping my nigga you're doing a good job. keep spreading the video.

Bumping. Is this actually going to be anything? I left Sup Forums like 3 months ago after a year of habbenings that were completely nothing.

Im in disbelief we are actually witnessing this.

Always lad. Thank you for bumping, doing gods work patriot

Ever thought that the "the Jew" term maybe a trick used by The Reptilian Race to stop people from taking a deeper look into their agenda.

BASED ADMIRAL MIKE ROGERS

Checkd this is real, wait for memo soon its gonna get bumpy soon

Bingo

then you owe it to yourself to watch this video

This guy is a fucking legend, Our Guy

31 minutes get fucked negro

T. Brainlet

Go watch your cucked 30 min Netflix show

Assuming the info is actually released...

I did, from what he's saying shits fucked breh. As long as it can totally be proven that the whole thing was fabricated (I know it was, we all do), but we need evidence.