Why is always making this face?

I'm serious right now. Why does he always make that confused face? Is there some sort of reason?

it's his bait face

>talk to me like im dumb

you ever underestimate your opponent?

His show is basically Fox New's way of dealing with the left's most skilled mental gymnasts. If you had to debate some of the people who have appeared on his show you would be baffled by their stupidity as well and probably make a relatively similar face.

He's trying to figure out why he can't just have a normal conversation.

He’s baffled at the stupidity of the guests on his show

That my friend is 40% awe 40% confusion 30% disbelief

MODS HELP DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW MODS

MODS MODS MODS

This. Its like his 1000 yard stsre after being subjected to tens of thousands of hours of debates with slippery leftists who can't ever answer a single question without leaving a smokescreen of buzzwords and appeals to emotion

>le impartial interviewer face

He isn't supposed to be. His purpose is to be an attack dog that deals with the worst of the left so they don't have to be featured anywhere else on Fox.

Lad are you alright?

I could tell you how to contact the mods directly buy you're such an asshole I won't.

read the FAQ, newfag.

Fake news. He makes other faces, too.

He looks retarded

Only if you tell me why.

posting CP?

Well, liberals really are that dumb. Dumb enough to have that "WTF?" face.

He's a mediocre debater, so Fox always picks retarded SJW's to go up against him. This is his way of illustrating their stupidity, instead of just simply actually debating their points.

He does debate their points faggot

No I mean that literally - he pulls that face when he's trying to be an impartial interviewer and listen to their talking points. It's like he's pretending to be dumb and puzzled and this is the first time he's ever heard any of this stuff because that's what a lot of the audience is likely thinking.

He puts on a completely different face when he actually goes after them.

spot on

he does it to express what he is personally thinking about to the audience without bearing rude.
more like can you believe this idiot
is that face

Resting tard face.

He's good at talking with his hands, which you can see him trying to be calm with. But just watch the timing and intensity of the way he taps the table, or tinkers with his pen, or whatever.

Meanwhile face and voice will be sort of the usual controlled professional presenter.

>Why does he always make that confused face?
Because he is always confused.

He was much more handsome with the bow tie.

Wouldn't you fuck him?

needs a webm with nam flashbacks going on

Confusion can be confused with awareness and confidence. Knowing.

When someone tells you 2+2 = 5 you get a confused look on your face. It's a reflection of the confused individual not yourself.

The best part is when his guests make a point of wearing a bow tie to try to be clever. It's funny how many of them come on like they just got their one chance to win the superbowl. Calm down, people, it's 5 minutes on an entertainment/commentary show and an opportunity to have a platform to communicate your views to a wide audience.

Intently listening through his earpiece, so he can nitpick later. That's my theory, as sometimes his guests aren't in front of him.

Doesn't matter either way how hard he listens for his rebuttal, the guests rarely stay on point, rarely address his questions and never make a bit of sense, which may also explain the puzzled look.

I swear, it's like he asks a simple question like, "Pardon me, do you have the time?'' and instead of saying "8:15" the guest tells him what kind of sand they use in an hourglass factory.

what a qt

He's an actor

Kek, what is this spazz attack?

Tucker makes the face we're all thinking. That's what makes us laugh so hard watching him.

He does brow stuff back then too

I hated him back then.
I almost like him now.
He's still a spoiled rich kid.

commie faggot.

T. shill intern

he's a sane person in very confusing times, it's only natural

Nope.
Just an oldfag that remembers him when he was a brat (my family and his are old friends) and finds it hard to see him as worthwhile as he's become.
I believe he has found his stride.

he's an actor

jealous faggot

I know.
It's a fault (jealousy and envy) and I confess it.

Tucker is one of the most deserving of his position people on Fox News. It could be much worse a nigger could have taken your gf and sent you pictures of him with his dick in her. One of your aquantences became famous for being a quick witted conservative you should be happy about that, not jealous.

This

summarily stated. that is exactly what that face is all about. nice one user.

Stagecraft. He is projecting the reaction he wants his audience to feel or relate to it. If you find yourself relating to him as he reacts to it then you are his target audience.

Just like a small man franticly talking doom at the camera is how mr Rachel Maddow does his show.

because his viewers are gullible morons and it works

Then why dos JewTube keep deleting Tuckers? I tried to watch a Trucker (any Tucker I haven't seen before will do) the other day and they were all gone :<

I had to watch Dilbert Man analyze Jordan Peterson instead.

>listens intently
>retards cant blame him for not paying attention/listening to what they said
rekt

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HES FREAKING OUT BECAUSE ITS MORE THAN 100%

listening to liberals is confusing, because they don't exist in reality and it is like listening to a toddler talk about... toddler things

>we all like ice cream
>why can't all we have ice cream now at all time?
>momma gov tit give baby now
>baby like free gov tit milk
>think all should get around world thank you non-racist everyone come here and drink mom tit
>we smart and good cuz we is
>science real
>me want have sex all time with evewyone and kill new baby not replace baby no never

It serves the same function is a laugh track. It’s purpose is to get his audience to react the same way to guests/viewpoints he doesn’t like. He gives that feigned look of pity/concern/confusion and the audience gets the cue that they should also be feeling that same way.

You gonna tell me that you DON'T have that look on your face when you read the political news? It never fails that I have that WTF look.... well that and a lot of LMFAO since Trump got elected.

Gee Tucker! How come you get to have two chins?

I wonder what kind of retarded faces i would make if i had to talk to brainwashed communists every night

you dumb nigger you could have played that off

Ha! I came to this thread just to see Hamster Tucker again. Tuckers great.

That's the "oh dear, I underestimated just how much of an irrational lunatic this guest is" face