How would Sup Forums fix Baltimore?

>HARD MODE:

Within the boundaries of the law.

>IMPOSSIBLE MODE:

The law AND realistic politics.

people just need to be smarter and stay out of trouble.
it was never an issue of race. Sup Forums just hates the city

remove all highways

ban personal use automobiles(ie NOT service vehicles like ambulances etc)

Expand public transit

Remove redtape and draconian zoning bullshit preventing development

Create a pathway program to help blacks own homes, my intent would be to instill a pride of ownership mindset. In theory they will take care of the neighborhoods, take care of thier homes and live a life of dignity.

>ban personal use automobiles
What the fuck is your malfunction

Remove all criminal codes around drug use and flood the city with highly addictive meth and crack cocaine. After 6 months, send only poisoned shipment that kills users. Blame it on Mexicans and then use the outrage to build a wall and deport all illegals.

cars are partly responsible for the destruction of western civilization on many fronts

but I bet you are too lazy/selfish to ever even consider otherwise

>cars are partly responsible for the destruction of western civilization on many fronts
They allow us to commute, we can visit friends and family in other city's and most importantly they allow us to avoid public transportation. I don't want a bunch of rowdy minorities around me.

The social welfare state is to blame for the ills of Baltimore. People that live there have learned to game the social welfare system to such a high level, that veritable "how to" guides have been written and distributed on the Internet.

Do you think the murders work 8 hour days at a full time job, come home, and then decide to go out gang banging and killing? Of course not. The criminals perpetrating these acts either do not have a job or have a "on paper part time job" that is used to game the system.

The social welfare state was one of the biggest mistakes of the 20th century. We're 18 years into the 21st century and show no signs of slowing down government largess that flows into these social programs.

>green spaces
>green development
>better transit
>raise all tolls on roads and trams ENTERING the city by a few dollars

it'll all work itself out

Detroit
So, no.

This would get rid of the drug game, but wouldn't fully eliminate the gang problem. The wall is humor, but there is already a 'virtual wall' that keeps the people there. It's the social welfare state. There strategy requires them to continue to live there and continue their behavior in order to receive alms from the government.

While it sounds ridiculous, declaring martial law would be the best option. There would be many deaths the first 6 months, as the army/military thins out the ranks of the gangs. Eventually though, the gang problem would be eliminated.

Detroit is on the up and up theses days l. I'm not saying it's utopia but it's bouncing back

Deregulate land-use and legalize cheap, shitty housing
Build more public housing
Limit occupational licensing
Decriminalize most drugs
Decriminalize prostitution
Invest in public transportation
Deploy a robust system of CCTV surveillance cameras
Hire more cops
Hire more judges and expand legal bureaucracy
Emphasize "swift and certain" punishments for offenders (especially those on probation)
If possible bundle all welfare programs into a single unconditional cash transfer
Fund new initiatives with taxes on gas, alcohol, carbon, unimproved property value

>Deploy a robust system of CCTV surveillance
I don't like that idea, but it works in London. 1984 ...

>Hire
Where does the funding for this come from ?

Elect CIA as mayor of Baltimore

hold the parents accountable when dey keedz fuxx up

>Use Section 8 grants to move the black criminal underclass out to the suburbs of Topeka Kansas or some other lily-white place where they'll have a chance to see whites and take after them
>Import much less criminal Hispanics to replace them in Baltimore's service sector jobs.
>Use the old, historic, now de-niggered housing of Baltimore's inner city to lure in hipsters, have hipsters improve the neighborhood (Gentrification)
Basically the same as what they're doing now

>move the black criminal underclass out to the suburbs of Topeka Kansas or some other lily-white place
Other than this you sir are 100 percent spot on.

Yes, there are serious privacy concerns, but it would probably reduce crime... it's a tradeoff

It's on my list, but much of the new spending could be financed through land-value taxes, alcohol taxes, gas taxes and carbon taxes

I also forgot to mention very restrictive gun-control regulation. That would help a little bit.

We have to put them somewhere.
It's monkey see, monkey do. If they're surrounded by good role models we can expect their behavior to improve

>How would Sup Forums fix Baltimore

I lack your optimism. I teach in a school with an urban suburban program, I know it's anecdotes and what have you but most of the monkeys don't change.

>IMPOSSIBLE MODE:
>The law AND realistic politics.
Arrange for some toxic spill to happen.
Use it as an excuse to evacuate mass quantities of niggers. Forced relocation. Pay the local nigger mayor cash to support the relocation and take the blame for the spill.

Baltimore fixed.

Baltimore is perfectly fine. All the blacks are kept in a select few areas and the real people live in incredibly nice areas essentially walled off.
t. Baltimorean

You have the most retarded collection of political views imaginable.

Scream at niggers to be normal.

Just went to google maps to one of my favorite brunch places in central Baltimore and here is a guy driving is McLaren with the top down.

>Implement stop and frisk
>Give patrol officers more autonomy and let them know city hall has their back
>9:00PM curfew for juveniles
>Nig kids get tried as adults for serious crimes
>Conduct SWAT raids on all the ghettos to clear drug dealers and gang members - lock them up for tax evasion at least
>Zero tolerance policy for illegal fireman possession
>Clear out the upper levels of the police department, school system, and department of public works and replace with a meritocracy
>Demolish vacant rowhomes and sell to real estate developers for cheap to encourage gentrification
>Speed up the development of Port Covington and offer tax incentives to draw companies and create jobs
>Build more subway lines to reduce traffic

>Remove laws against rent hikes, reduce section 8 housing.
>Give huge tax breaks to businesses looking to move to the area.
>Pay "high income" people, especially families, to move in in the form of tax relief.
>Promote concealed carry, have local PD teach classes for free.
>Increase patrols in problem areas.
>Legalize recreational marijuana.
>Detain illegals and report them to ICE.
Problem solved.

>Implement stop and frisk
>Give patrol officers more autonomy and let them know city hall has their back
>Clear out the upper levels of the police department, school system, and department of public works and replace with a meritocracy
>Speed up the development of Port Covington and offer tax incentives to draw companies and create jobs
These I'm on board with 100% as a way to improve the city overall. I'd agree to the subway but the corruption would have to stop first in city hall, and even then it'd be filled with niggers, but I suppose I would never be on it anyway.

Teach them how to do business?

Not bad.

T. Baltimorian

tfw in the only safe spot surrounded by darkness

Bring back Michael Phelps for he is the true king of Baltimore. The Baltimore Bullet shall have your head infidel!

BRING BACK THE NATTY BOH BREWERY

NATTY BOH SHOULD ONLY BE BREWED IN BAWLMER.