LISA PAGE IS THE LEAKER, Peter Strzok's 5000 deleted texts WERE HIS LIFE INSURANCE

PETER STRZOK'S "LIFE INSURANCE COMMENT" WAS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE MISSING TEXTS. LEAKED TEXTS SHOW LISA PAGE AS THE OUTBOX SENDER!
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

The missing messages from Strzok and Page span a crucial window, between the presidential transition and the launch of Mueller’s Russia probe. Strzok was removed from the probe by Mueller after he learned of the messages. From who? I think it was Lisa Page.
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/fbis-strzok-and-page-spoke-secret-society-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html

TO RECAP:

>August 15, 2016
>Peter Strzok texts Lisa Page about Andrew McCabe office visit:
"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I'm afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."
>Notably, after this text, Lisa Page never responds to Peter Strzok informally again, as though she knows she is under watch, or is the one leaking the messages, even!

>September 24, 2016
>Government files:
Reauthorization Certifications and Related Procedures, Amended Certifications
Request for an Order Approving Such Certifications and Amended Certifications

>October 20th, 2016
NSA compliance officer finds several strange 702 “About Queries” that were being conducted. These were violations of the fourth amendment (search and seizure), i.e. unlawful surveillance and gathering. Admiral Rogers was briefed by the compliance officer on October 20th, 2016.

>October 26th, 2016
>Full FISC assembly
NSA Director Rogers personally informs court of the 702(17) violations. Rogers then stopped “About Query” permanently.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/fbis-strzok-and-page-spoke-secret-society-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=F8Cg572dafQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>November 17th, 2016
Admiral Rogers travels to Trump Tower without telling ODNI James Clapper. Rogers likely informs President-elect Trump of the prior surveillance activity by the FBI and DOJ, including the likelihood that all of Trump Tower’s email and phone communication were reviewed within the FISA-702 abuse.

>November 18th, 2016
Trump Transition Team announced they were moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where they interviewed and discussed the most sensitive positions to fill. Defense, State, CIA, ODNI.

>Now read text again, with FISA in mind.
This text has taken on a new meaning; the only way that Strzok can escape wiretapping Trump all year is by forging a backup plan to blame the FISA abuse on "National Security" measures, which is exactly what would they be discussing in Andy's office in August of 2016. This was the turning point in the election, and the FBI would be hard pressed to perform elaborate click-bait articles that likened Trump to the Kremlin. Peter Strzok and McCabe are no longer seeking fame or fortune at this point, but rather to escape their past crimes under Obama and Clinton.

I don't really get it, but have a bump

The whole point is that the executive branch under obama was doing illegal things: drug running, taking bribes from Russians and Chinese, arming known terrorists, spying on political opponents etc. DOJ needed to find away to sweep it under the rug by framing Trump.

I am tying too much into it, but the basic gestalt is:
>Lisa Page specifically asks Strzok if he's sure "no one can see these texts"
>This makes her either incredibly naive (doubtful) or makes her look like a Fed setting up a politician with incriminating confirmation "So you said I could pay you and those farm regulations will disappear?"

After Lisa Page and Peter Strzok go to "Andy's office" (sounds like Toy Story) she tells him to please stop this. Strzok not only continues to badger Lisa Page about her "plans" (like a puppet told to fish for dissent around himself) he also begins arrogantly boasting constantly. He tells Lisa Page "Fuck all with "law," you KNOW what you are doing!" and she mentions suspicions being contacted by people around Strzok who "want her on the team..."
Sounds like she played Strzok, doesn't want to go to jail for blowing the Deep State's cover.
Thus, the government will act like the texts were all "deleted" but I think they have most if not all of them.

Is this real or gay?

This makes so much sense, actually. Go back and read the texts with Page as the outbox, and fuck boy as the inbox.

She fucking double crossed his ads, lime a woman would. It's God damned betrayal and back stabbing. Just like a cunt with huge Jew tits would do.

Clever girl...

It's both.
No this is definitely her. If these texts are real, then Lisa Page was either hacked; or she contacted CIA with other info, and this is her "insurance plan"

>page 11

>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/fbis-strzok-and-page-spoke-secret-society-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html
If it's true, then I'm not surprised at all. I have nothing but contempt for those decrepit liars.

Poor Petey. All he wanted was a little strange. Now he's a traitor.

Sounds like pretty standard politics desu

$600 K a year is what they pay for her to be on the team?!?!!!???

What the fuck are we doing as a country. What the fuck are they getting to write their own blank check for a fraudulent investigation.

Mueller is probably getting a couple million. These fucks need to be executed.

Bump

Yep, what isn't standard is the exposure. Since people are willing to shoot at baseball fields with children, when TV gives them "funny feelings" imagine what these retards will do when they find out that Obama and Clinton funded African genocide, or that Clinton personally started a Sex-trafficking-slave ring in Haiti and elsewhere? Trump got elected, there is nothing "standard" about the times we live in. Quit taking your life for granted. We can, as a nation, quite soon have a revolution with an actual open government as the goal. Only when the CIA is not allowed to control media and public opinions will we even glimpse the sky that was visible on election night of Trump. Politicians will have to accommodate the people, or else be exterminated.

Thanks

who dropped the texts on the internet first?

Seems they were uploaded on the 19th, though I didnt see them in the media until yesterday when all the Senators began screaming about "Secret Societies" which are not actually referenced in these texts even...

the secret society texts were also released. It was the last text in the batch released and was some bullshit to the effect of 'Well I guess we can consider this the first meeting of the secret society'

The woman will seek to save herself once she knows the man is going down.

Great thread OP. Finally an user who isn’t retarded and takes time before posting.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY TO MEEEEEE

Bump

Why is she bad? If she’s indeed the leaker, why would you say those things?

both ? mind almonds sure are activated.

Pic related is Palpatine’s Revenge, they admit HRC is evil

Intredasting...

It does seem as if her questions are probing him make him incriminate himself.

>Thus, the government will act like the texts were all "deleted" but I think they have most if not all of them.

>No way dude, I really don't think you should do it.
Hilarious.

its going down for real
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=F8Cg572dafQ

MYE?

Interesting, but then why would she be the one to tell him "we shouldn't talk about this here"? Why would she stop him if he was burying himself?

MYE??

Yep, it's funny that she keeps telling him to stop. He keeps trying to bring her into the club but she acts "reluctant" so he starts playing the role of Harry Potter wooing Cho Chang... "Come learn spells with us, Lissssaaa! We are fighting Voldemort, trussssst usssss"

oh shit

Mid-year exam... the FBI codename for the email investigation

MYE is supposedly "Mid Year Exam;" since these texts were from last May, I assume they refer to A) Comey's firing and subsequent transfer of files to various unauthorized personnel, leading to the initialization of the Special Counsel, or B) Peter Strzok successful entrapment of Paul Manafort (most likely based on another setup that stuck better than the "Russian attorney" meeting paid for by Fusion GPS)

Oh ok. Ty.

Outbox says "Peter can we talk about this tomorrow". You'd have to be a retard to act like page being the outbox is some type of revelation.

YOU ARE LYING I NEVER HIT YOU YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA

Not the real Julian, but happening nonetheless.

We need memes along these lines stat

Since these texts that show outbox/inbox were released only 4 days ago, no, Lisa Page being the leaker is not a "revelation" it's groundbreaking and changes absolutely everything about the way I've been reading these texts.

Questions such as "where did these come from, why were only messages sent to and from Lisa leaked?" are now easily answerable.

No please, let the memory of that homo die.

Do you even English bro?

GIMMA DAT MEMO

YUUUGE HABBENINGS

I'm representative schiff! I have a MANGINA

Why would the DOJ want to help? New president so why not suck up to him and cater his 'needs'?

Yeah I’m jaded. I’ll save the huuuuuuge for when SOMETHING actually happens

WHAT'S THE MATTER

Because everyone knew he knew literally EVERYTHING and intended to expose it.

Some of the text including an assassination plot/discussion.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Seeing the "\n\n" is spooky stuff ...

Reviewed. I still don't see where Lisa Page specifically asks Strzok if he's sure no one can see these texts, but the rest makes sense.

Frank, NO!

Check. Hi Frank. What’s KB?

Trump knew everything? Not all the republicans who keep saying something is coming and don't deliver? I'll believe it when I see it but politics has become patreon tier clickbait.

Yeah fucking right

It's hanged

Well for 70 years he was chummy with all the politicians, Clinton’s, et al. He knew the corruption secrets, he lived an upper echelon tiered life. What’s not to know? Like you however I’ve given up hope for happenings

DIGITS! Thanks Toothpaste nigger

>711
powerful

is this relevant?

seriously. like I can buy the idea that page is the whistleblower but I mean its no revelation that the messages are from her device. I don't get why this is a huge revelation either.

FUCK OFF with your gay ass Q shit. Those memes are grotesque

Because if the first black President goes to jail then we'd have to kill 40 million blacks before the country's riots ended. The FBI views that as a bad thing.

You act like nigger genocide is awful.... Bitch please.... KILL THEM ALL

TOO LATE

today the OP was not a huge faggot. Bumping to #releasethememo

Love Will Tear U.S. Apart

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

Do you cry out in your sleep
All my failings expose?
Get a taste in my mouth
As desperation takes hold
Is it something so good
Just cant function no more?
When love, love will tear us apart again

42EFXM2P what is the matter?

The memo can be released at any time. The only people not doing it are the people who know its bullshit

pretty much

i can't even imagine how smug and arrogant this limp wristed faggot must have been strutting around the fbi clubhouse like Mr. Biggs.

I bet he thought he was above the law, or like some kind of superhero going to save the day from rural and suburban retards.

I had a thread up earlier that said after a House vote POTUS had 5 days to release it

fuck you hes real, i got more where this came from too.

Nigger who tf you talking about?

more validation points on Q

They are functionally above the law. Ad bad as I want it, nothing will happen. They never go down. We need to take action, before things get much worse for all of us. We need to take our country back from these tyrants.

Go back to infinity chan where you belong retarded ass boomer fag

What else can we do with blacks? Wait for them to finish evolving? Wait for them to learn empathy? Sooner or later they will be deported or worse. They aren't capable of behaving. They make cities unbearable. They shit up everywhere they go.

Q is a government insider working along with Trump to expose all of the corruption we are seeing come out right now. so far he has provided allot of validation, and given what we are now seeing in the current news cycle, its extremely hard to say hes fake.

That’s actually a pretty strange coincidence

are you seriously going to do this right now? look at the fucking posts man, there is no way that you can refute it anymore, your stale boomer buzzword wont work anymore.

Q is right about a lot but so much disinfo most don't care.

Who has a link to the text dump?

Okay then ask your government insider wtf good is sending 8,000 boomers on a GD where’s Waldo wild goose chase? What’s his end game? When will the happenings occur? Or just enjoy riding the dick of
>muh eceleb, donate to my patreon because I’m too lazy to get a real job

Q told us the week before shit hit the fan with fusion gps that it would be a big week, he told us the same thing before the week the memo hit except he said it would be an even bigger week, he then said this week would be telling, and so far this week has been pretty fucking telling.

i love all these trumprussia libs gettin BTFO. you fucking low iq faggots hahahahaahahaahaagagagg

Nigger we’ve known for a year the fusion GPS shit was going to hit the fan. KYS.

Who resigned from the FBI today & why? Coincidence??

Q is telling us about the corruption in small bits ahead of time to get people desensitized to the crazier shit thats going to come out. there seems to be information now that might suggest trump was the target of an assassination, shit is actually hitting the fan and you can be damned that the deep state would have done anything necessary to stop this shit from happening.

a week? knew this shit 2 yrs ago