Larry Nassar sexual abuse

Why are there so many victims? How come the his earliest victims didn't report this to the local police? This would have likely prevent further sexual abuse.
Nassar is to MDs as Cosby is to stand-ups or Weinstein is to Jewish movie producers.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1056683001
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
businessinsider.com/simone-biles-says-assaulted-larry-nassar-2018-1
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/aly-raisman-jordyn-wieber-larry-nassar-sexual-assault-you-are-pathetic-gmynastics-trial-latest-a8169046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do sexual abuse victims love doing these kind of photoshoots?

Jesus Christ, why WOULDN'T you sexually abuse this?

google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1056683001

I for one was amazed that Raisman turned out to be the hot one and Maroney turned into a goblin

Being a doctor goes a long way towards doing what you want and calling it “treatment”.

Raisman has a very rat face being that she's a jew, and she's a whore. But I'd lick her asshole for sure.

She's has put on some pounds and is expressing her freedom.

>How come the his earliest victims didn't report this to the local police?
Because it was actually nothing.
She's an ex-gymnast, now that she's old she has to do something for attention.

god she's turning into a hambeast.

If the jury had seen this picture they might have got him off, so to speak.

would still pound the shit out of it.

>now that she's old she has to do something for attention
more like she's got her medals and all the fame that can be gotten from gymnastics, she needs to right an injustice.

Fatty spick nigger

>comes to Sup Forums because he just saw something on granny TV

why are Ameritards so fucking retarded? is it the fluoride?

Women can't be counted on the make rational, emotionally unselfish decisions. This is why they shouldn't vote. Sorry for what happened to you, Aly, but you can't be trusted to vote.

The neighbor chick is the only one I felt sorry for. He dad an hero's when he found out. He called his daughter a liar for so many years.

This is what like 8 year old girls are supposed to look up to in the same way as when they saw them on a cereal box?

Like isn't this going to show up if you google the athlete?

T
H
I
C
C

Any more?

Every picture of Aly is like that.

God damn it, I just want to put her in the mating press and fill her young fertile womb with a metric gallon of cum

BRAAAAAAP right in the pooper

>they edited out the huge roid clit

>liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

We used to call those "fuckpigs" in my day, the kind of girl you really let your sexual anger out on.

(Licks lips)

businessinsider.com/simone-biles-says-assaulted-larry-nassar-2018-1
Nassar somehow was able to sexually abuse Simone Biles. wow.

>Simone Biles
gross

Her feet are disgusting

Jewish movie producers? Isn’t that redundant.

This is the most Sup Forums comment ever. I can now face the world with confidence and assurance.

I'm supposed to care if a disgusting whore like this gets molested? Good for the doctor.

>raisman
>raise man
>by giving them erections

Nice quads

That's the olympic gymnast with the meme facial expression? She got better.

>Why are there so many victims?
Because women actually love this attention, but recently a few of them got together and framed Bill Cosby (nothing criminal ever came of it, he still does standup) and now any roastie who has ever given head for a theatre part feels like it's payday and they're ready to replace le patriarchy with emotionally pandering feel-good garbage to turn the masses into complicit, drooling retards

racist

ayo gurl lemme holla real quick, u lookn realllll fiyne.
u tryna kick it or wut?

He told them he was flicking their beans for therapeutic reasons? They felt ambivalent about his actions? Which presumably evoked both alarm and pleasure?
I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

to be fair, any of them who went on to win any sort of competition medal or trophy should give it back. Otherwise it's only admitting that his techniques, although disgusting, produced results and that's what really counts

She is probably lying to get gibs.

I'd suck on it

just learned about this....
so there's a gopro footage ?

How many inches was Nassar?

All the parents knew, but they weren't about to risk their kids' gymnastics future for some heavy foreplay.
Everything turned OK in the end.

this is disgusting what is wrong with you fags

>(((Raisman)))
>Hungarian Jew
WTF is wrong with you all?

Because they chose continuing to be part of the team over abuse. Not calling "asking for it' people who succeed or attain fame especially in sports choose to hurt themselves physically and emotionally to succeed.

Some were afraid, some suppressed it, some just moved on. I think Aly was largely unphased by anything that happened to her. She seems the type to be driven to the point of not giving a fuck what she has to do to get there.

There's also a real chance of pile on just as in the metoo bullshit.

>This would have likely prevent further sexual abuse.
Why did you address this part?

They said his fingers felt HUGE.

because nobody speaks up because they're weak

Im finna needa saddle ta ride dat stalion

Because horny young sluts love getting railed by older men. White men are such pathetic cucks. The age of consent should be 13. Christianity is for fucking beta fags. You think black guys aren't running around deep dicking young pussy while white men get fat and whine about pointless bullshit on the internet? Nigger please. You are all fucking idiots. If women were getting the sexual pleasure they crave and had strong, older, alpha men treating them like cattle, white men might actually have a country NOT turning into an Islamified hellhole.

Whatever. Future you faggots chose. I got me a sexy co-ed asian bitch who enjoys anal.

lol. pls seek help outside your family.

EXXTRA THICC

It almost certainly would have prevented further abuse of those already abused and future abuse of other girls.

It didn't seem worthwhile to address something that is just common sense.

If this were 1970 maybe it would have been hushed up by the organization but not in current year - 20.

Shawn Johnson was always better

When a man "unrightfully" so much as samples what the female doles out only for Chad, it is a transgression as great as murder to her.

christians never had a problem with fuckign children.

blame feminists

Julian fuck off you stupid shill. The investigation of the FBI and the Dems is still going to happen you silly faggot

So it seems like he was mainly just fingering them.

I don't really get it.

Like I can understand if he was fucking one of them; but you're already paid to massage and rub all over them. Why go full retard and do the one thing that would raise eyebrows and lose you your molestation dream job?

Debatable.

and Aly Raisman again

>It didn't seem worthwhile to address something that is just common sense
OK, I asked because I know people who think society is against them.

How does one defeat the lust for khazar pussy?

>tap like a forward assist
So after your weapon malfunctions you will use the button that "fixes" it to just ruin any hope that you won't have to ram a cleaning rod down the other end.

I’d abuse that

Lust for 2d instead.

Still fuckable

is that fucking roid gut lmao

you don't

If its anything I've learned from hentai mangas is that female athletes perform better when they are not horny, that man deserves a medal.

Skinny girls never look good with weight

Some did and they weren’t believed. Others had their careers threatened and when you’ve been doing it since 6 and you have one shot at being on team USA.
Others were literally to stupid to know they were being molested.

>I got my medals, but we women are here now.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/aly-raisman-jordyn-wieber-larry-nassar-sexual-assault-you-are-pathetic-gmynastics-trial-latest-a8169046.html

Post the nudes Sup Forums

what the fuck

>BRAAAAAAAAAPPPppfft

Fake news. Women making shit up.

>like
>Like
18+ to post here

Not gonna lie. As a pediatric intern, let's just say it can be tempting to sample the goods sometimes.

Like the begging of Prometeus.

Put me behind thousand jails and gullags, I wouldn't fucking let that bitch go without fucking touching her.

kek

Leave it to the Jew ton the team to sexualize her self for money and fame.

Vomitpepe.jpeg

He was probably involved

Her dad sounds like a loser. One, for not believing her, and two, for killing himself.

I don't think the second makes up for the first, it basically underlines. "I wasn't there for you, so now I am going to be really not there for you."

She needs to forget about him.

I can now think in her tight anus.

so, now that these women are confirmed to have had physical contact with a sandnigger, what do we do with them? pic related like diseased animals?
I know it's not their fault but that doesn't change anything and really, that's why we have to segregate the races

All gymnasts' feet are gross. How many times do you think that they have broken their toes etc?

she has some major shia lebrouf face going on

Did he help to alleviate their hip and back pain though? That shit can be very debilitating