Housing market

>look for place to rent for 300
>every where is either a ghetto or a greasy trailer park

This housing market is trash

you’re trash

300 CAD is only 240$ a month... you couldn't find an apt that cheap anywhere

You made this same thread three hours ago

fpbp OP is a faggot and should keep his problems to himself.

why did you make this thread again, retard?

The fuck you expect? Pay nigger rent price, live with niggers. Pretty simple really.

You guys let millions of foreigners in every year and the ones who aren't rich you give welfare to- and you wonder why housing costs twice what it would normally?

Stop posting same whiny bitch thred

We just had the exact same thread from a US poster. The verdict is nobody feels bad for poorfags.

Are you retarded? I didn't

That's the result of all the housing redistribution to the banks as a result of all those "foreclosures" back in 2009.

Try 4-500 you greasy dirtbag wtf

boomers give zero fucks. they bought homes for a price and will ONLY sell them for 100 times more. get cucked, lazy millennial scum. though, soon you won't need a home, as you're all being sent to war. HAHAHAHAH

Now imagine living in Poland where shitty small flat cost 2/3 of your monthly salary and water/gas/electricity isn't even included, you also need to eat something and buy clothes from time to time

Literally can't even live properly without having partner who earn at least same amount as you

Stop making this thread pleb.
sage goes in the options field.

>pay 1200+utilities a month for a 1 bedroom
name a worse province than BC for housing

I pay 550 for 3 acres in a brick home. Come to America.

I can't. U guys want 500k investment. Otherwise I would buy one of them homes in Ohio for 20k

I own my flat outright.
My service charges/council tax still works out at ~£200p/m

Fucking disgusting.

Why can't we just move to the yukon and live in very insulated trailers or something leafbro?

$12oo for one bedroom with washer/dryer near tacoma WA

move out and bought house

$860 is my mortgage for 720sq ft shit shack near Sumner Wa

Its worth $180k now.... wtf

Get a trailer for 40k and finance it. Won’t be that expensive

Just buy a noose instead and then house your neck inside of it

300 is pretty cheap. I once found a 400 bucks place (bedroom + kitchen/dining room with bathroom), electricity included. I didn't rent it, as it was fucking disgusting. Two months later it got drowned, glad I didn't.

Trailer parks aren't so bad, I started out in one. Sure, a lot of poor (and some very trashy) whites, but I never had a problem with vandals or theft and it was generally pretty quiet and relatively comfy given the circumstances.

Try to find a roommate with someone for that kind of money user. it's not that big a deal, I had romm mates for a few years, we became friends and had lots of parties.

So I'm not quite 30 but I'll give you a pretty boomer answer:

Split an apartment or rent a room, you retard. If you take your shitty ass income and try to live alone it won't work out unless you get lucky in niggerville USA.

>gets so btfo'd in his original thread that he changes his flag and posts a new version of the same thread

$300 a month? Are you kidding? Find a real job. Nowhere is that cheap.