When will the rest of the story come?

I mean, it can't end without them kissing at least once, right?

It wasn't a romance story. There was subtle romance undertones that drove parts of the story, but this wasn't a romance.

Hanamaru?

What would sex with her be like?

This is not a romance story.

>sh-shex?

>subtle
The girl literally said "I love you" while blushing the fuck out right in from of the MC and he just went "huh, what was that? Tsuki?". How's that subtle?

>it can't end without them kissing at least once
Ir did, and is the reason my rating for the manga dropped from a 9 to a 6 at lightning speed.

Japanese people have some issue with romance, and it's why they have a negative population growth.

The entire story is building up to romance and then NOTHING

It wasn't subtle that they had romantic feelings for each other, but it wasn't their romance that drove most of the action. For the most part Ishida was still just trying to redeem himself for his past til the very end

>subtle
No.
> It wasn't a romance story
> this wasn't a romance
There was a very overt romance subplot that didn't actually resolve itself or follow up on its cues.

Ishida walks in to his elementary school's anniversary meetup with the girl that they all bullied, hand-in-hand. If you don't think that's romance, if you need a kiss or a confession, you might be autistic. Not only is that romance, it's huge character growth.

It's halfassed growth.
Yeah the hand-holding is fine, but if you're going to dig a hole, don't stop before you're done.

>"the hand-holding is fine"
but that's lewd as fuck pal

yeah the hand-holding went too far

Fucking romancefags.
Unheard of.

>Everything must end with a kiss

I blame hollywood for this garbage mindset.

Because he loves ueno

They could've hugged at least.

Subtle isn't quite the right word but I think I agree with what you're trying to say. This is more of a trauma story than a love story. I think most can agree with that.

I was really really hoping for this too

>When will the rest of the story come?
>I mean, it can't end without them kissing at least once, right?

>mfw every single time she attempts to talk
I shouldn't be feeling like this. Damn it Hayamin.

>tfw you will never get to be her friend

I really liked the scene at the bridge near the ending because her words came out almost perfectly

Daily reminder that Ueno was best girl and the deaf retard literally ruined everything