Is Protestantism responsible for degeneracy in America?

Protestantism is the least unified of all religious sects with hundreds of denominations. Each of which tries to compete with each other by getting as many recipients as possible. Most modern Protestant churches devolve into preaching about love and tolerance and cringey Christian rock music. Is this why Americans are turning away from Christian principles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=l76unGjRtBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump.

Religion itself is degeneracy since its based on fairytales in best cases. In worst you get burned by wild negros because your clothes differ from rags.

No
Literally all problems in this country were caused by immigrants from non protestant countries

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

It's unironically the Jews' fault.

Take off the fedora, friendo. I am an atheist as well, but I see that most people need religion to live healthy lives and that religion is a good device for people to unify. You don't have to believe the stories, but follow the principles and it will help you in life.

Catholicism is just as bad. you would they have stronger morals but today the church is just as shit. they change their beliefs to attract more followers. won't be long till Rome let's women become bishops

christcucks are worthless

Religion gives you a set of absolute morals which have been time tested; so the instances where degeneracy is delayed or not completely obvious have already been hashed out.

Protestantism is just Christianity that says each person should comprehend the bible for themselves rather than have a member of the church tell you what it means.

They're all very similar, just different means to an end.

>would think*

>Is Protestantism responsible for degeneracy in America?
It is largely responsible for the degeneracy of the west, though it is not at all the sole thing responsible.

> Is Protestantism responsible for degeneracy in America?
America may be the most extreme place of division... But the most degenerate? Especially when compared to places in Europe? No, it's not. If anything it is one of the few places that has a such thing as a modern* moral* man* in it.

that's just ritual, not faith. you can still practice community festivals, games,gatherings, ect without believing in a nine armed elephant god. nazis did ritualistic rallies and tried to create a national identity based on being German, Christianity was more of a platitude
you don't really need religion imo

>cringey christian rock
did someone say metal thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=l76unGjRtBs

Chill out, Slav bro. Here, have a giggle from the vaults of /sg/.

I am a >kike on a stick memer and I absolutely despise any kind of Christianity, as I see it as another version of Judaism. That said, Protestantism is the worst for Christians. Let me explain. Basically, the difference between Protestantism, Orthodoxism and Catholicism is pretty simple. Orthodox try to preach a Christianity unaltered by paganism, Catholicism is a Christianity flavored paganism religion. The issue with protestants is that they claim anybody can interpret the meaning of the bible. As democratic and free as it sounds, the problem with anybody being able to read the bible as they see fit is that you get multiple different versions of your holy books, therefore, anybody can claim to know the true words of God. In the end, it just turns to shit as the Godly objective truth turns out to be subjective.

yes

combination of puritanism and judaism

Not all prot churches are bad, but the ones I have seen being active in virtue signaling hemorrhage membership

Who cares? Christianity is dead. Only 32% of those under 35 attend church at least once a month and I
40% have no religious identity at all. The entire bullshit religion is done

Not when those "stories" amount to "Good goy, support wars for your masters, hehehe..." There is something very creepy and soulless about modern American Protestantism, Christian Zionism, etc. It's like a cult of deracinated consumers who are marshalled into action for the stupidest fucking causes, like supporting the Iraq invasion. That stuff is barely even "Christianity" in any traditional sense. It's more like a bunch of New Age cults that use the Bible as a prop.

Should I check out an Orthodox Church of America church that is in my city?

You should be an adult and stop believing in fairy tales

Wow thanks for the heads up

No problem, glad I couldn't stop some probable pedo Con man from taking your cash and wasting your time off

This is what happens when people stop posting Fedora memes to keep you trash shamed and shunned.

> muh fedora
Not even mad. If you were capable of independent you wouldn't be religious

Lol no the weakening of protestantism is responsible for the degeneracy of America

Fire and brimstone preaching was killed by boomers. We need to kill fags and shame women again

> We need to double down on crazy
LMAO Seriously does it depress you knowing your churches will be empty relics inside of 2 decades? Can't wait to see a bunch torn down

Hardline protestant churches are growing and liberal churches are collapsing again.

There's nothing crazy about throwing fags off buildings and putting women in their natural place. It's the reason that Islam has a functional society, because it's in the natural order (and they get many of their laws from the first six books of the bible).

The problem is that Christians haven't been doubling down on the crazy enough. We've just been doing a bunch of gay shit like "loving everybody" and trying to "convert fags" instead of putting bullets in their heads.

I don't know about European Protestantism but American Protestantism is an abomination. All that "jews are the chosen people, Israel is our greatest ally" shit is the brainchild of American Protestantism.
t. Catholic

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

I don't know.
How many protestants were on the Obergefell v. Hodges (gay marriage mandate) court?
The answer may surprise you: none.

It’s feminism. Women took over religion and men have abandoned it. Religion was created to keep society and women in line, but when men stop believing it all falls apart.

Why would you think that Protestantism is to blame, when we are witnessing a cycle that has been seen throughout history in various societies, including those that existed before Protestantism was even a thing.

The answer you're looking for is more likely along the vein of

no, Talmudism, as practiced and imposed by the Kenite and Khazar LARPers is THE problem of ALL problems!!!