Looking for some MegaANON truth

She who hates nicknames, there’s a potential LARPER named Frank, AKA ANON5. Here’s what he has to say...

>Three internal plots exist to replace Trump with someone else. These three plots are not aware of each other yet, that is going to change after this thread.

[Pence Plot]

>This plan is backed by the GOP/RNC. This involves Pence (who is working with a group) replacing Trump. This plot’s biggest threat is Ryan’s plan.

>The US globalists are backing this one.

[Ryan Plot]

>This plan is backed by the Democrats/DNC and RINO’s. This involves Ryan (who is working with a group) replacing Trump and/or Pence if he replaces Trump. This plot’s biggest threat is Pence’s plan.

>The foreign globalists (China, Europe, etc) are backing this one.

[Cabinet Replacement Plot]

>This plan is backed by a mixture of organizations/power structures. This involved the whole Cabinet/Leadership being wiped out and replaced by Democrats. This plot’s biggest threat is Pence’s and Ryan’s plans.

>The deep state is in a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” situation because of the scale of this plot and what it requires.
Can you help explain this faggotry??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCSLH8HL&sh=62a8769e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Megaanon doesn't post anymore because Qanon freaked her the fuck out.

Also if you could/ would shed some light on: A a timeline approximation on when Mueller findings, Pizzagate etc will take place
B If Obama wins as Governor of Virginia, can he pardon Hillary, et al?

here's the truth:
THEY'RE ALL BULLSHIT
ALL OF THEM

This shit is getting retarded at this point

Freaked her out??

See you say that but I know exactly who she is. I know what she looks like, her name, Job etc.... so, it doesn’t hurt to ask.

She said Q was Julian Assange, asked him to verify, then went silent, for weeks now. Felt she was being watched. Freaked out. All caps yelling.

I saw that. She later verified it was her through Todd Whiskey’s record of her archives if I remember correctly

That was her last post. Silent since.

Hmm. Weird. I’ve sent her private messages, nothing received. I know she’s active, alive & well. Frustrating

screen caps my dood?

Summoning /our girl/. MegaANON.... hello lady.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCSLH8HL&sh=62a8769e

sure you do buddy.

I actually do. Most people here know I do.

Are you the one who gave your twitter on here to Megs?

Yes

Ahhh I thought you may be. I was lurking that day and you defended her. Glad she is ok but wish she would pop back in!

Me too desu, me too. I DM’d her. Nothing back yet though

Thanks for updating, genuinely appreciate it! I followed her on reddit and the Q stuff came then poof..gone

Nice triplets. Yeah, I mean thank KEK I know she’s alive & well or I’d be freaking out

Good to know she's ok. Guessing now maybe she's just said her peace. She was getting hamnered here a lot

Yeah that really pisses me off. I hope she knows I’d NEVER (((doxxx))) her. I hope she knows she can come back here with her full anonymity in tact.

Assange saying our father prayer? Hmm, always took him for your garden variety liberal libertarian agnostic

Hopefully. I always assumed she would DOXX herself eventually. She didn't seem too worried about it.

Man these are some ugly faggots....
Blah

Me too. Idk why she disappeared though. I do miss her.

Me too. Thanks again for info. Gotta turn in for the night. Hopefully she'll post again someday. With all going on would be nice

Night. Thank you too