What are the best Alex Jones products to buy? I just ordered some super male vitality and a bottle or brain force

What are the best Alex Jones products to buy? I just ordered some super male vitality and a bottle or brain force.

Want to buy Super DNA force and X2 survival Iodine as well but it's kind of expensive. What does Sup Forums reccomend?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What does Sup Forums reccomend?

I hear he's having a sale on lengths of rope and footstools .. look into that.

> Kekistan flag
> Being such a faggot

PCP and Ritalin.

The SUPER DNA force made my dick shrink
What do?

He says if that happens you just need to take some iodine to detoxify your pineal gland

Super male works. I’ve lost weight and gained muscle without working out too extensively.

>super male vitality

Be careful, my dude. I started on a regimen of BrainForce and Supermale for my new year's resolution. I can barely sleep because when I close my eyes I'm seeing like equations and shit, my dick is always rock hard so I have to go out and constantly fuck. You don't want this life if you're not ready.

You have to drink Soylent after you take it, otherwise your dick shrinks.

fpbp

>buying snake oil
how about you lift weights you pathetic beta. i fucking hate you

My boyfriend bought Super Male Vitality and it made his semen taste awful. I'm a guy btw.

Get Brain Force if you want soy.

I unironically bought this garbage. It was alright. I rate it 6/10

NONE. He's a con man manipulating you just like a TV preacher selling holy water.

Remember that time Alex pretended to have "THE MEMO" but it was just a report made public months ago that we all knew about?
Almost as fun as that time he said Lindsey Graham had diverted nuclear weapons to blow up the Charleston Bay.
Which reminds me of the time Alex and Roger Stone broke the [BOMBSHELL] [BOMBSHELL] story that General Kelly had chemically lobotomized President Trump by poisoning his food. Cernovich helped with that one. Simply amazing.

Wasn't that the 12 diet Cokes a day thing? Cause that shit might as well be poison.

you want to know whats going on?
>liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

It is hilarious that there are people stupid enough to not only listen to what Alex Jones has to say but also buy his idiotic products.

>He posted it again