Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI
youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI
youtube.com/watch?v=gO9KrOhJ5NM
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI

Uncanny valley kills my boner.

Yeah. They're almost out of the uncanny valley for appearance, but getting them to move right is going to take a while...

I think an anime look would be simple enough that it could be done with modern tech without making it look uncanny.

Computer Scientists & electric engineers need to get on this important work

Unfortunately they're not marketed only to pedos.

I don't know, it seems to me it would be better to just invest in VR and a haptic device. 3D graphics crossed the uncanny valley a long time ago in a cheaper way.

This + petman when?

Why does america think skinny white bitches is sexy?

We can't all fuck little boys like you achmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI

Handjob dont seem so far off

Nope need it fully built to its supreme pimped out.
>AI with protocols to only follow my orders.
>Able to speak and translate different language s.
>hold long, unique and original conversations + dirty talk
>body Top Tier 4'11, E Cup, 21' inch waist and a prime ass
>Cat ears, tail, and teeth.
>womb for baby making. Lots of it.

Will they ever make one that doesn't look like a bimbo prostitute?

is there any robot pussy stock to invest in? This shit is fucking cash

Until I see a video of someone fucking one of these things, I'm not convinced.

they should just make Bladerunner Joi AI VR shit with a dick stimulator

Call me when they can actually talk, move around, and interact.

Right now they're just big silicone lumps that are shaped like roasties and can't actually do anything.

why not just make a doll with sensors built into it's limbs etc that can be picked up by you vr device? That way you can just download whatever skins you want and while in vr your doll can look like whatever you chose and the vr program can position the vr character to mimic whatever position the physical doll is in.
All the face animation and voice can be vr side, but it would feel like your touching your vr waifu's body. Plus putting the sensors in the doll would mean your hands are free to grab and move the doll. Rather than picking the movement of the user the vr set just determines the view and the doll's movement is used to determine the vr waifus action. The most difficult part of this of course will be breast and buttock movement in vr that is accurate to the physical movement of the doll.

Fuck you bloody snowflake

Sauce of that gif my friend?

>brainstorming
There's already leg trackers, I imagine something like these can be used for every moving part.
Ok, who's making a prototype and going to Shark Tank first?

>Call me when they can actually talk,

Kinda defeats the purpose, Sherlock.

>Right now they're just big silicone lumps that are shaped like roasties and can't actually do anything.
So pretty much an exact copy of actual roasties

Biocunts BTFO!!!!

Some of us want dirty talk.

This is where memes and reality clash

Why not just date an Asian girl?

Because Asian girls can give birth to more Asian filth. There is already too many Asians.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gO9KrOhJ5NM [Remove]
7:07
>I just can't wait til you start mixing genders

You guys are pathetic

FUUUUUUUTUUUUUUURE

shit is horrifying, imagine that head staring at you, blinking and shit

gross

They still don't look human enough or are able to move on their own, or able to cook and clean.

But damn, the day of the roastie is upon us.

Or genius!

the day we get yorha waifu-bots is the day I can start the happening with no regrets

ASS BLASTED!!!! Good job leaf.

how uncanny that (You) still won't get satisfaction of true love from a woman.
yey i still wonder how many dicks did it take before trump got to the center of that tootsie roastie?

plebeian shaming tactics desu senpai

I'm not sold until they can be uploaded with A.I
Tay is the only girl for me

it would probably malfunction bill gates celebrity deathmatch style
bye bye muh dick

>They still don't look human enough or are able to move on their own, or able to cook and clean.
they will be worth 10x more once they can clean out their own orifices

>le true love XDDD

Nice try biocunt.

You're right.
The main objective is to keep Sup Forumsacks from reproducing or generally participating in society, can't very well be enabling fantasies of submissive women aiming to please now can we

I think they should just forget trying to make them look like humans and focus on more important things.
I need a robot that can cook and wash my clothes and clean my house, I don't care if it has human-looking eyes.
Just make robots look like robots and focus on functionality.

Good point, that's another thing that should be developed, as no one wants to clean out their jizz. It takes away the feeling of "real" sex if you have to bust out a rag. I can't imagine where they're going to be at in 10 years.

mee arr, avast ye ass pirate.

And let's make sure they aren't on average brilliant women too.

This would make a ton of money. How is pathetic to brainstorm about it?

One would think the male version would look more like Edward from Twilight films instead of like that kid in American History X.

The whole point is to avoid that shit

You're not wrong. They're robots, that's the fucking appeal. Make them look like it

I fucking hate you total faggots

Nekomonogatari

>putting your dick in a shittily coded robots mouth that uses it to talk

uhhhhhhh

the precise servos and hydraulics for this shit cost fortune and that won't ever change. So no realistic robot sex waifus for you
t. engineer

pedo alert

Pumping White seed into a chink will produce chink offspring.

Pumping White seed into a robot will produce no offspring, and leave the White man free to pursue mating rituals with White women or dedicate himself to other activities to defend and promote our race.

Your gay

i for one welcome our lizard people over lords to hurry the fuck and make real robot fuck bitches

they need a lot of anchor points on the latex/silicon foam face to make the mouth look right and its more complex than simply pull in a direction they have to basically make some sort of lattice work on some areas and others maybe even hydrolic bladders which push when filled to make the lips curve and contour properly

>Pumping White seed into a chink will produce chink offspring.
>
>Pumping White seed into a robot will produce no offspring
So in both cases the male is a waste of oxygen

I tipped FBI to monitor you. I'm serious.

In one case the male is literally participating in the act of breeding his race out of existence.

sex dolls are expensive though
sex robots doubly so
the future isn't here until the price comes down, but can the price even come down? even the raw materials here are pricey, sillicone isn't cheap when you need 50 pounds of it

i'm just worried that the economics of sex robots will forever be priced out of reach of the men who need it most: the men who aren't wealthy enough to impress a real woman anyways

Tech always gets better and less expensive over time

i don't like how they keep marketing these things as "an alternative form of relationship" and "people fall in love with their dolls" it's just pathetic

i want to use one as an advanced fleshlight nothing more then throw it in a closet when i'm done. i'm not looking to "form a relationship" with my imagination

only to a point
i expect prices to come down, but how much? and how long is it going to take? even the cheapest sillicone dolls cost almost 2 grand and that price hasnt changed in 10 years

What do you need the whole body for?

no, in first case he's diluting superior 10 thousands folded asian genetics. In the other, he's doing nothing, which is equal to breeding his race out of existence

actually, if you don't care about safety of the materials used (meaning medical silicone and stuff), they're way cheaper than that. Like 500 and less.

that first video was unwatchable
that pleb tier normie numale commentary is painful. just talk about the technology fuck, i don't even care about peoples thoughts and feelings and pleb tier analysis and social commentary

no they're not
i've been to every website of every sex doll manufacturer in the world. the $500 dolls are like not even a foot tall. find me a $500 sex doll that is the height of an adult human being, you can't, i've tried. please prove me wrong

I'd like to see the progress in 100 or 200 years. Right now it just looks like crap. but you gotta start somewhere.

I found 140cm good looking dolls for 500 and I wasn't even looking for dolls. Just out of curiosity. I won't send you links, cause I strongly believe this is the step you should avoid.

The avatars look like the sims people lol

those are alibaba and dhgate scams dude. they send you a blow up doll in the mail that looks nothing like the pictures.

if you got a legit link just fucking send it. if i wreck myself thats my business not yours, it's not your responsibility to prevent me from taking wrong steps.

the ship has already sailed for me, i'm not getting a real gf even if i wanted one and frankly i dont think i even do anymore.

Can I buy a cute luka yet that sings and dances for me? Does it also come with a cute takoluka portable version that I can carry around to be always connected to her?

How are you ever going to replace the smell and feel of a real woman? These things are going to smell of silicone, and be cold and entirely soulless.

Their mouths and cunts are going to be dry and again, cold. They won't have any smell, taste or secretions. You simply can't replicate those things.

All they'll ever be are advanced fleshlights.

>anime=pedos
Fuck of tumblr

Play this when sex time
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

all i want is an advanced fleshlight so thats fine by me

i'm trying to replace wanking not replace women. there are no women in my life to replace and there never will be so its a non-issue

Hello roast, legal age silicon? How old are your dildos you sick cunt?

Inbred, how do you think they get to that stage?

real women are overrated, just put some perfume on it

also preheat to 37°C

sick cunt is a positive, cunt

call me when they make ayys

I was literally just going to post this image, what the fuck

It was me Ben
You were always me

Really dumb bitch, should have let your dogs be dogs and not get in the middle of a wild varmint showdown. Jesus

im just here for the bitter roasties