What's the correct watch order again?

what's the correct watch order again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i35rp63q4k4
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1w8ggp/wanting_to_watch_the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya/cezq5xx/?st=j1atl6tj&sh=239bfaf2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reverse chronological

4-5-6-1-2-3-7-Rogue One

Just the even ones

Broadcast.

7 isn't canon

Skip all episodes apart from Endless Eight and watch them three times over.

Chronological, obviously. There's no reason not to since Disappearance is a satisfying climax.

This

The answer is inside your heart user, search and you will know.

This is incorrect. You watch it Broadcast order or else S1's climax occurs in the first 4 episodes.

Whichever order that ends with the kiss I forget which order that is.

Rogue One sucks more dong than Haruhi

You watch the cover, then the words in the book, then repeat 10 more times.

So what?

Broadcast

If you watch both seasons followed by Disappearance the borders between seasons are inconsequential constructs.
All people really need to do is watch the first episode of Endless Eight, the beginning of the second episode of EE and the last episode of EE to "get it," although if the viewer wishes to empathize with Yuki more in Disappearance they should watch EE in its entirety.

>So what?
That's literally not how they intended for you to watch it though.

broadcast original or broadcast new?

The existence of the Disappearance movie removed the justification for a non-chronological viewing regardless of the original intent of the creators.

Except it is how they intended you to watch the full series.
You're not in 2006, you're not watching a broadcast, and there isn't only one season anymore.

I always watch chronological. I also watch 3/8 of the Endless 8

>Note: B = TV broadcast order ("Kyon order"), C = Season one chronological order ("Haruhi order"), D = Season 1 DVD episode order, E = 2009 broadcast order (chronological for both seasons). Click the arrows next to the column headers to change the ordering of the list.
>S2 DVD order
which?

This is ideal.

E

The best cathartic experience of my life was watching all of Endless Eight in one sitting, not getting up for anything. I highly recommend it.

E obviously.

Sup Forums btfo by based reddit

Was 2000's audience just not intelligent enough to properly appreciate the endless eight? Would millenials have a different stance on it if it were aired today?

You only need to watch the second episode of EE long enough to realize it's repeating the first episode, so shave 20 minutes off of that EE viewing compared to this image.

Just take the order that comes with your torrent and have in mind.

You can only properly appreciate EE by understanding that it is meant to make the viewer empathize with Yuki in Disappearance. It's not that the audience wasn't intelligent enough, it's that Disappearance the movie hadn't been released yet and they didn't want to read crappy LNs that KyoAni turned into gold.

I have the 2009 chronological order in my torrent. Can I accurately watch in broadcast by using the preview numbers still?

Yes you can. Start with the episode 00 as shown in the Reddit pic. It's the one that starts with this thing youtube.com/watch?v=i35rp63q4k4

Somehow it being 14 episodes in is better?

Not even that. They aired it chronologically in 2009, so all those fucks saying that broadcast is intended are retarded.

>haha they did that on purpose to make you feel like shit even though anime is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby
EE apologists *shakes my head*

shouldn't you watch S1 broadcast, then rewatch 2009 chronological with S2 included?

You're dumb, the E8 arc in the LN was perfect to understand Yuki's struggles. The only reason E8 exists in the anime is BECAUSE Kadokawa sprung the idea of wanting a film on KyoAni last minute. It was either that or 8 anime original filler episodes.

Yes but you also have to wait three years in that case.

>not watching 2009 chronological with S2 included then rewatching S1 broadcast
get on my level plebs

what have you done

Yes, but there are lots of people who don't want to rewatch things. If they're fine with rewatching stuff then sure, but if they aren't then full chrono is best.

Endless Eight was written after Disappearance.
>It was either that or 8 anime original filler episodes.
Someday in the rain was anime original and it was good.

Broadcast, only reason why people suggest chronological is because they're low IQ janitor-to-bes who can't understand non-linear storytelling.

Endless Eight was a daring, unique and genius piece of art by KyoAni.

>Someday in the rain was anime original
That's because Tanigawa literally wrote that episode.

No it wasn't. seeThey literally had no choice.

I'll probably do that. All though, I'll admit that I quit the show in 2006 because of the broadcast order

The statements in those posts don't contradict each other.
And they did have a choice, they could have done what literally any one else who have done and added filler episodes instead, but they didn't.

You watch Season 1 in broadcast order first and then you do whatever you want since season 1 is the only really important Haruhi masterpiece, there, I said it.

It happened before, though. Good choice putting it before the movie.

S1 has a lot going for it but Disappearance polishes everything it does and give it a real sense of direction.

i don't know i started with S1 then watched the movie . did i do good ?

I'm going to start watching Harui right now.

What I'm going to get into?

Kyon's wacky manic pixie dreamgirl adventures.

evangelion slice of life

Bake, Nise, Neko, Second Season, Hana, Tsuki, Owari, Koyomi, Kizu I, Kizu II, Kizu III, Owari S2

This order
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1w8ggp/wanting_to_watch_the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya/cezq5xx/?st=j1atl6tj&sh=239bfaf2

>