Shoulder your cross. X marks the spot

Shoulder your cross. X marks the spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IejKIjC6hw&t=305s&list=FLUkKEBVOfc7W3VuhbUB266Q&index=5

Peterson can kiss my ass tbqh. I want a full on race war none of this clean your room horseshit he peddles so that his spawn will have a nice life.

someone didnt watch a 10 minute lecture

It’s almost as if.... you want to trip over your gear and nd like a bitch into a vital part of your body, all because in your haste to kill niggers you dint bother cleaning your room.

Daily reminder Peterson BTFO himself by comparing humans to lobsters.

and in my haste to point out your haste I tripped and nd’d into my nuts by misspelling didn’t. That’s why you clean your room

I think a lot of people head down the road of being red pilled because of JP. If he named the Jew, the universities would never fucking hire him again.

Look at this ol' dodged the ovens shit in the fucking preface of the professor's new book.

My bad if it comes out sideways, phagposting.

just got it today. gonna read it after i finish the gulag

Fuk u my room is awesome now

>had your entire preface written by a jew to show how you aren't antisemitic, but also subtly imply that the root of communism is in judaism
i'm no petersonfag but good on ya bloke

Hi mr elliot.
Thanks for doxxing yourself on Sup Forums

Big country music fan, eh?

fpbp

Just read this yesterday, I seriously wonder if he believes the lie or he is just too smart to out himself and that part was just to cover his ass.

It's funny to think how 'strong' he would be 5 minutes after speaking to me like that. I'd put my foot right up the slags cockpocket. "Now you go and polish YOURSELF up Kermit. After you've done my shoes. Slag"

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM RIGHT NOW

THAT’S DR. PETERSON TO YOU BUDDY

So what you're saying is....

>W-w-what's that? The Bolsheviks were j-jews? Well, uhh.. Ummm.. You're just jealous because they're smart!

Fuck Peterson the coward.

I have no doubt Peterson would admit that there is an overrepresentation of jews in positions of power, but believing in a secret global jewish cabal or the protocols is illuminati nig tier shit.

But there's strong evidence of a Jewish conspiracy.

what a dumb fucking nigger

Super Hitler confirms the conspiracy.

Heil him!

I don't expect him to believe that, you fucking retard.

He smugly brushed off that question, and said the person asking was actually just jealous, and basically said that they're intelligence made it OK to commit genocide. Of course, he doesn't believe that either, he's just a coward.

You think naming the joos on TV is gonna stop em? You might as well drop trow and jerk off in front of the camera. It'll have the same effect.

>Sup Forums has entered the teenage phase of it's relationship with Daddy Peterson where we rebel against our father for saying insulting things about our late Uncle Adolpf

>My own grandmother stood face to face with Josef Mengele...
>Survived by getting into another line
>Survived by trading food for... hair dye to appear younger

>Grandfather survived but choked to death on first peace of solid food after liberation
(sad!)

OMG the Mengele meme rings true. Every fucking kike that lied about the holocaust met Mengele. I've lost all respect for peterson for putting this enormous Oy Vey in the forward to his book.

>Josef Mengele
redpill me on the Angel of Death.

Daddy jordan:3