The absolute state of niggers

The absolute state of niggers
twitter.com/mattwsb/status/955571353352065024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just don't say the n-word then.

Kill yourself, nigger

Wait, which student is withdrawing?

And growing number of other words that will somehow offend someone. Easier just not to speak to anyone you don't know.

I look forward to learning all the other things I'm not allowed to say next year.

And I will obey, because I am a cuck.

Noggers have such an inferiority complex, i mean i'm called a beaner here all the time and don't have the need to call the jew for safe spaces.

I don't get it, did the nigress withdrew?

Maybe the white bitch shouldn't have said the n word. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences

Oi, where do you live faggot?
Say that to my face.

Wait, do Mexicans call other Mexicans beaners?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Who withdrew? The accuser or the nigger speaker?

If she said an innocent word such as 'toaster' and everyone got offended by it, then it might be understandable. The n-word is clearly a racial slur and has never had an appropriate definition to it, unlike words like 'faggot'.

We insult everyone based on their skin color, body shape and size, attitude etc.

We are very racists, specially in the cities (i blame the jew)

What do expect, brainlet? Niggers are inferior. They should have an inferiority complex.

Say What? The dumb bitch had it coming for using a racial slur? She did. Even the University of Alabama kicked a girl out recently for saying the n word on camera. You can't say that word and not expect to lose it all

/thread

Starting to have real apathy for people that allow this shit to happen to them. Say waht you want and stand your ground.
By withdrawing, you just tell the niggers that it's other peoples problems when someone is offended.

Never use a hard er.

If only she used an A

Why is the white supremacist reporter trying to make the wh*Te subhuman racist girl look good?

He should be fired.

"White" americans are just as dark as niggers.

Race war when?

who do you think chief?

niggers are the most protected class in any college. the nigress africanus is practically deified.

that wy bich got teh fuck out of dodge.

honestly, don't play stupid games on college campus. you want to be openly racist, don't fucking record yourself. if found out, don't apologize. groveling and letting these niggers win, it just encourages them. They are like young monkeys, they see what works, they may not understand it, but they will repeat it to get what they want.

>say nigger on a public forum
>face backlash because of it
>fucking niggers
free speech etc etc

Apparently we can, because the nigger cunt in OP failed to get the white girl expelled, and withdrew herself.

be serious now, do you really think there would be a backlash against someone who got offended by the word nigger?

Nigger used to mean ignorant and the dictionary publishers changed in the early 2000s

Look it up

The fuck? Back in the day I used to hear "What happens in school, stays in school. Anything irrelevant to school remains irrelevant as long as it does not happen in the school."

That girl doesn't need to borrow money for a pointless degree. She needs to go make some white babies.

>white

Stop being offended by it, and we'll stop, nigger.

whats so bad about this? they are just trying to get rid of hate speech and racism. I bet 90% of Sup Forums virgins get triggered whenever some says "cracker" or "wh*Te

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

yes. My gf's dad calls other mexicans that he looks down on mojados(his slang for wetbacks)

He's also pretty racist and always plays up his *extensive*(lel) european heritage. Jaliscans.

Except that never happens and you have no instance of a person attempting to discipline someone officially for saying it...

Keep reaching snow flake

Lmao yea I am sure.she is just aching to live barefoot, pregnant and chained to.a stove.

Didn't Mexico get a ton of European immigrants in an attempt to whiten the country? Or was that just Brazil and Argentina.

whoops, didn't mean to reply

nigger nigger nigger

I guess chained to $100k debt at 25% interest and $1500 a month rent is better

>people should be banned from a school they've spent thousands of dollars in because they said a word that niggers use themselves

They both look black. Just one has more gigga nigga while the other got blacked. We all know what to do now don’t we....

Doesn't matter what she wants, what matters is what's best for society. We don't need anymore worker, wo do however need (white) children.

*workers

that fucking face of the one on the left, if anyone else goes to an American college you have seen that fucking face, that sassy, condescending, entitled look of the face of that stronk black womyn who's here to take on the world........and the gibs.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

so everyone forgot what nigger meant in the early 2000's and had to look it up again?

lowest quality bait possible

Brown people ruin everything.

Now you understand why rich white people and Asians wont send their kids to "diverse" schools.

It's one country we'd like to keep safe from them
One country!
Also nigger

I read the comments on that post and it made me want to become a school shooter....NIGGER

Well, going by that niggers logic, they shouldn't use the English language, and instead use the language of their heritage. Namely - clicky clicky pop boooooooowop.

This is unironically instutional racism, but black against white.

The mere utterance of the word, in the mind of blacks, is justification for violence. Internet mobs get formed to ruin the lives of whoever utters it. If it's so offensive why is it used so casually amongst blacks to one another? It's because it's not offensive to them but maintaining power over this word allows them to maintain some power over whites.

>That Muslim tier shitskin
>White

Even our socialdemocrat leader send her children to private schools.

In public though, she speaks of public schools as if everything is fine.

Aww, sorry there is no freedom from consequences snowflake.
> This entire post
Society is a collection of individuals; You don't owe society shit. I am guessing you are single because women aren't interested in that traditonal.shit and you can't force them Iinto it. Grow up

The best and the brightest Americans.

>using snowflake incorrectly

Whiter than you, mohammed

pic related

She should've started coming to class with blackface on and said she's a nigger so she can say it

How can she make white babies when she's clearly a fucking spic?

No, it's used correctly. You think being white makes you special and unique when it's just a skin color and not anything to brag or be proud of

You are an angry fat person aren't you. I can tell by your trolling you are a fat fuck.

>I am guessing you are single because women aren't interested in that traditonal shit
Doesn't matter what they're interested in.
>and you can't force them Iinto it.
We absolutely can, we have in the past and we'll do it again.

"snowflake" is supposed to be for faggots who consider themselves aromantic demisexual otherkin

No, it's for people who think they are special and unique, like how each snowflake is different. White supremacists are snowflakes because they think their skin color makes them special and different.
You are a textbook snowflake

>just skin color
How fuck scientifically illiterate do you have to be to think tens of thousands of years evolving separately in completely different environments would only result in different skin tones.

Wait which one of them withdrew?

nigger

not the nigger

> but by meme science
Do you have a peer reviewed source for your beliefs?
Oh wait you are also the retard who this is you are gonna force women to be your baby factory. Whats the matter Jr, not a big hit with the ladies? They turn you down so now you need the gov to.issue you a gf?

>T. Overweight, undersexed, angry, spiteful, confused cat lady who thinks she sounds any different than any other left-wing banshees.

You guys should really hear yourselves.

The best part is when a wild boar tries to call you out and speculates why you may or may not be single. These "women" aren't even on the same playing field as there counterparts - don't speak the same language, have no idea what it's like to be an attractive, productive and happy female.

They're out there anons.

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences

who is the fucking idiot that started this phrase?
OF COURSE IT MEANS FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCE YOU DIPSHIT

>state candidate X is stupid
>tossed in the gulag
>"of course you are free to say what you want, but you have to face the consequence goyim"

Yes no difference at all it's only skin color.

They can barely speak English as is.

Sugar pie honey bunch are you mad? Tell me about your struggles, baby
It means you are responsible for the consequences of your actions. For instance you are free to walk down tge street yelling racial slurs but that freedom of expression isn't gonna stop someone from punching you. Would that person be arrested for assault? Yes but it won't erase the fact they hit you

Yesterday, you missed it, it was great.

Aww baby, those people have different phenotypes but are still human. Did you think that was a point? It's ok, an effort was made. If you want to pretend that you are a superman because you are white go ahead.

AYOM, HOL UP!

Fair point actually.

My source is the undeniable fact that if you separate two populations and put them in completely different environments for over 60,000 years there's going to be some major fucking differences between them. This speech by Professor Douglas Whitman explains it pretty well. youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

> Muh youtube video
So nothing from a journal or a peer reviewed study?

Reading the replies to that thread was fucking infuriating. They literally grilled the fucking fact that the reporter posted a picture of the nigger not smiling and the white girl smiling.

Its actually extremely disheartening seeing how "normal" people think. Every nigger and cucky white person who commented on that thread was posting stupid fucking GIF's of niggers clapping and throwing their hands up in praise. Literally for a girl who posted a picture saying "I passed niggas" and now they bullied her into withdrawing from school. Seeing this just shows me how far off we are from getting our views, white nationalism and such, into the mainstream.

Fuck NIGGERS btw.

SAT scores dropped a few points that day

We should bring back ritualistic lynchings, nigger.

How can we spin this to benefit us... perhaps we claim the one on the right is a spic who was being bullied by nogs?

Can't chain you to the stove, the kitchen is too far from the washer and dryer.

>in the state I live there are people so radicalized that they'll pressure you to leave college if you use a word that you can hear daily in every form of American media

Address the content directly instead of using a cheap deflection. Fucking weak.

news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

Wait, are you just now realizing how fringe you Are? Holy shit, are you aware how ashamed the vast majority of whites are of you white trash supremacists? If you even tried some violent shit white people would line up to put you down so they could brag about killing white nationalists on Facebook later for the likes.
Your ideas are laughable and serve only to mark you as trailer trash.

Neither of them would pass as white in Europe. Argument is moot.

Why? The content has no validity and it's its contents run contrary to science. I can make a video saying whatever I like.

That's enough hooting and hollering for today nigger

Checked, but precisely. We can pass the "white" girl as a "spic" to start a divide and conquer.