My Boyfriend Messaged Someone on a Gay Site. Does That Mean He’s Gay?

nytimes.com/2018/01/23/style/is-my-boyfriend-gay.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuZzgZ7ICGw
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DIvOF8xX2CA
youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody stop him

Use your geographic flag.

No

It means you’re both gay, faggot.

kek

Yes

Theres an international group of identity thieves that have a fun time ruining established relationships because they hate the family unit.

They ruined my Marriage.

cause the wife was white.

the missues would keep asking me about stuff I never said and I once caught someone that looked like me trying to come into my house.

Everyone knows that he's a self hating Jew that is also a closeted homosexual. And there's nothing wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuZzgZ7ICGw

Sage

heres the other ones.

It doesn't even matter because nobody in NYC makes babies and half if the straight guys are basically fags to begin with. This chick needs to escape NY or get used to getting fucked by gay men

tits or gtfo

Oh no??

Fake and... well gay

what a great life humans have created for themselves.

is that sam hyde suckin a dick lol

He can't keep getting away with it.

>what a great life humans have created for themselves.

Totally.

They watch your dreams too. You can watch back if you self-induce Isolated Sleep Paralysis.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

That homophobic cis-gendered fish betta check huhself.

>They watch your dreams too.

yeah, I know.

You can shield from it, though.

nice

Unfortunately, sexuality is far more complicated than we currently understand, and the answer to that question is buried somewhere in a currently blurry spectrum of human sexuality.
Then again, the answer may just be as fluid as sex itself. In a discussion on The Huffington Post, one Canadian man talked about how he is a straight man who enjoys sex with other men. The two hosts grappled with this idea, and questioned him at length. Not only did he seem to baffle the hosts, but he also brought up some very interesting points about sexuality in and of itself. The conclusion?

He still enjoys sex with men, He still identifies as straight. He isn’t the only one.

In the safety of his car in a busy parking lot, I sat with one man who asked to be known only as John because he is a self-identifying straight man who has oral sex with other men. According to John— who has been with no more than five men — part of why he enjoys hooking up with other men is the idea that it is something he isn’t supposed to do. And, of course, the dick.

“It’s more of, like, you’re not supposed to do it kinda’ thing. Being straight, it just intrigues me. I don’t know. I like getting head and guys just seem to be better at it than girls because they have the package, I guess you could say. Another thing that intrigues me is the whole dick on dick thing. I don’t know how that got into my mind, why I like it. I can’t really explain it but something like that just turns me on.”

That arousal is where John begins to question whether or not he is straight. When we first began talking he said most people would consider him bisexual; however, he has no desire to be in a relationship with another man. For him, that is what he says makes him straight.

“I would never, I mean I can’t say never, but I would never be attracted to a guy to the point where I’m like, ‘dude I wanna’ take you on a date, I want to wine an’ dine you.’”

Impossible. I was born with recurrent ISP. I am a literal antenna. I've been trying to train someone but they keep dying from seizures.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIvOF8xX2CA

Are you able to telepathically communicate at 100% rate ?
Because I can
Yes I did just transmit "Nigger Faggot"
Sorry I keep giving people seizures....

>Impossible.

nope, it's totally possible, I did it once...

I made a hat out of steel mesh, and flexible crafting magnets...

My dream that night was scrambled like a cinemax channel that you don't pay for.

it was freaky.

Terry?

stop shilling low key faggotry in here mossadnigger
>yfw you can't touch Sup Forums and it's wrecking all your efforts to recruit for israhell

if any part of the hat is touching your skin your just increasing the signal throughput...
You need to use insulators not conductors.
Nah But Terry is a Good Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw
I Hope he is ok.

Frogs rule

Jews suck

also they can only read your dreams at 100% efficiency if your bed has metal springs.

>if any part of the hat is touching your skin your just increasing the signal throughput...
>You need to use insulators not conductors.

you can just put some felt or cloth between the shielding and your head.

the magnets take care of re transmission.

Wet teatowel / towel is the best I have found.
But that is very true having one part insulator then the outside of the "hat" being conductive would be the best setup.

>Wet teatowel / towel is the best I have found.

Although water does serve as an insulator, it's inconvenient as all fuck, dries out, needs to be constantly re-watered, and messy..

The metal/magnet combo works great, is compact, cheap, concealable, etc...

www.lessemf.com

You can get the flexible magnets in the craft section of any wal mart.

Proof of conspiracy == Jews sell everything even holocaust stuff
But they do not sell anti-mind control hats.
Activating Almonds.

thanks for the link some of the stuff they got on here looks good for Ghost Hunting too

>thanks for the link some of the stuff they got on here looks good for Ghost Hunting too

You're welcome, it's where I bought my stainless steel hat (it's seen better days, they don't like going through the washing machine, hand wash only)

I don't know about the ghost hunting thing, never really my thing.

It is quite real but most of the time your going to be talking to Demons cause they like to take the spotlight away from others.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
Ghosts being dead humans that have their own dreams and thoughts..

>Demons cause they like to take the spotlight away from others.

Fuckin hell, ain't that the truth.

Demon's favourite form would be that of the Extraterrestrial Greys that are indeed another species and not at all demons...
Demons are more like energy vorticies or pixels / negative energy they are naturally formless like a fantasy portal looks like.

So, you are saying that they pretend to be greys?

To make greys look bad, presumably?

Yes, exactly.
Nothing would make them happier than at first contact a bunch of religious zealots start an inter-stellar war and have us all wiped out.

(As possibly one of the only girls on this site) YES- he is probably hiding being interested in dudes. My Ex was the same and after breaking up he reported back to me 2 weeks later that he had a 3some with 2 random guys he met online. 2 weeks- just took 2 weeks for that fag to run off and bang some dudes- Guess I gave him the tip of the lack of confidence he had to push him right into the place he belonged! LOL Fags will be fags and if they are hanging on Gay sites and not watching girls- well...yep

>you are now aware why Gymrats call themselves "gymbros"

>Nothing would make them happier than at first contact a bunch of religious zealots start an inter-stellar war and have us all wiped out.

that thought had crossed my mind.

That is project bluebeam's goal.
Oppression is a side effect not the goal.

Might be going thru a mid relationship crisis or a mid life crisis or some shit. Dont know which could be either. If a boyfriend or hubby has been true to you and its been a long long relationship then could be mid relationship crisis. Because men are not monogamous naturally. So being mono fucked with his head so much that he starts talking to gays. "Expirimenting" so to speak. Like how celebacy fucks with catholic priests and turns them to pedos.

>That is project bluebeam's goal.

So, Earth is a trap for aliens to steal their tech for jews and rothschild?

You got it.

And people wonder why Aliens don't visit.

tits or gtfo

>being such a shit tier GF that your BF goes gay
Can women do anything right anymore?

Hes already gay since you're a dude

>You got it.

That thought had also crossed my mind...

I have a meme for this somewhere....