David Koresh did nothing wrong

?? he clearly did

He trained zone I lost XP FUCK HIM

except that he got his entire group of followers burnt alive...

false

Just another jewish/christian/phrophet who was minding his own business when the BATF decided to show up with tanks and grenades to burn down many women, children, and other people who should have been free to perform religion in their place of worship without psyops and murder from their own government. Typical.

I'll never forget the local news when that shit went down. I was a teenager. They repeatedly said "he claims to be Jesus!" But he NEVER said that.

The Branch Davidians were just a type of hippie-christian group that believed in conspiracies. By todays standards they'd be considered completely normal. I bet there are way more people like them today.

He was a cuck who flooded his church with nigs, gooks and spics.

Whoever he was, the govt killed almost everyone in his compound and said they deserved it because he was a deviant or cult leader.

Interesting that Reno was knocked off on election week.

He really didn't do anything wrong, that's what's fucked.

Also, Fuck the Feds and the Clintons.

Bump

Most people view marrying and impregnating underage girls as wrong. Does that require the massive tactical fuckup that was the Waco Siege? No, of course not, but don’t claim he didn’t do anything wrong.

Literally building his compound out of the cheapest most flammable materials available.

I think he did.

He didn't do either of those things. Present the impregnated girl you liar.

Yes he did. He didn't survive long enough to build up membership to critical mass so it would outlast him.

Even fucking L. Ron did better.

Yeah, but was there any reason for him to suspect he was going to be besieged and burnt alive by the government? Now, this sort of thing is a no-brainer if you're going to be making a compound. But back then? I wouldn't really fault him for it.

He deserved everything for fucking with the US government

There was probably a little more to them than that but the feds did fuck up royally and they've learned their lesson since.

where are the texts mr. F B I ???

I joined a cult last summer for shits and giggles
I actually had to plan and time an escape then hide in the wilderness for a couple of weeks
Was some crazy shit, also...Fuck Colorado

Were there orgies?

Fuck off with your luggenpresse fiction, that was a lie to justify killing everyone there "feel don't think"

They didn't "fuck up", they deliberately murdered a large group of families, women and children.

>All these fbi cucks itt spreading lies that were never proven true and can never be proven true because the fucking FBI murdered all the witnesses

You have to nip them in the bud or they only keep growing. If not for Waco, in 1,500 years half the planet might be Branch Davidians.

He honestly fucking didn't