Why do you autists hate this poor girl so much?

Why do you autists hate this poor girl so much?

All she did was fall in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/efhrlr.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because women need to know that their place is in the kitchen

Naturally, people who watch a romance series want the main couple to end up happily ever after and don't want anything to come between them. However, this particular show seems to foster the mindset that any obstacle that the couple faces should just go away on its own or solved by the hero (in an unambiguously righteous way that also conveniently avoids any conflict), absolving the heroine of any wrongdoing or inaction and framing any challenges that the couple faces as being "in the wrong" rather than something that is merely a natural part of life. "Akane and Kotaro are entitled to a perfect love life and they're entitled to meet their dreams", that's the way I see how the show currently presents itself. I'll be happy to see that tone subverted soon because this would be a really shitty story to tell if it's going to be like this from beginning to end.

Cuz confessing to your best friend's boyfriend is not a nice thing to do

But I like her.

All is fair in love and war.

Why is no one talking about the fact that this guy got a girl to pay for them to have sex while still in middle school? Talk about alpha as fuck

What are you talking about?

The conflict has barely even started. All this was setting up for the 4 of them figuring out how to deal with their feelings. The only reason either of them were feeling shitty was because they were hiding their relationship and their friends were pushing them to other people.

But she didn't confess. They're also just in middle school. This is the first time any of them have fallen for someone or tried to date.

Seriously sometimes this anime is so fucking innocent it makes my heart cry.

The way Kotaro solved the immediate problem avoided any conflict or confrontation. If the conflict does start, it will have to be initiated by Hira/Chinatsu and they're going to be the ones "at fault" which is the stupid line of thinking encouraged by the show.

This is the same board that likes Kazusa more than Setsuna. It's well known Sup Forums has shit taste.

They would be at fault for trying to break them up.

Those two are already dating. If Hira or Chinatsu want to pursue either of them seriously they are going to have to force the issue. I'm not even sure what you're complaining about - that there isn't enough drama? This isn't some generic rom com where everyone is walking on eggshells around the word relationship.

You immediately think "break them up" rather than having someone else have the opportunity to offer a better relationship. Having Akane or Kotaro find someone else shouldn't be necessarily seen as destructive.

The problem is that the drama in the show solves itself or is solved entirely by the hero in a convenient way that is neither reflective of real life challenges nor promotes character growth.

>This isn't some generic rom com where everyone is walking on eggshells around the word relationship.

Akane has been doing plenty of that for everyone and her unwillingness to face challenges and openly embrace her relationship is always absolved at the end by putting the blame on someone else or by the hero neatly fixing everything.

I still have no idea where you're coming from with this.

Of course they will have to break them up. There's no way around it. Can they have a better relationship? Maybe, who knows? That's for Kotaro and Akane to decide. But they are clearly in love with each other so, at this point, yes the only way for the other two to matter is to make a wedge between them. That's just how relationships work.

I'm not sure what you mean by unwillingness to face challenges. When she was pissed off at kotaro for making her wait in the rain and for being able to talk so freely to chisato she told him she wanted to be closer. When chisato told her that she had a crush on kotaro, she faced it head on and told her that she was in a relationship. Kotaro has done his fair share too, but it's nothing like what you're describing.

Up until now it's been almost exclusively misunderstandings on Kotaro and Akanes part that they've resolved by being more open with each other. Now, they're going to have to figure out how to deal with two other people being in love with them.

Also, to your point about not openly embracing their relationship, they're kids in middle school. This is the first time they've done anything like this and they were both incredibly embarrassed. If Hira wasn't interested in Akane they probably would have kept their relationship a secret for far longer.

These characters have only been growing as they've learned how to be around each other.

>But they are clearly in love with each other so, at this point

At what point? As you said they're still kids. They should keep their minds and their hearts open as they're still learning about themselves and about all sorts of people. But the show, through Kotaro and the annoyed faces he makes when he has to put up with Chinatsu, encourages closed-mindedness and presents a love-at-first-sight middle school romance as though it were a sure thing.

>the only way for the other two to matter is to make a wedge between them. That's just how relationships work.

Unfortunately for this particular show, you would be right because that's the cynical way the show presents its characters and scenarios which I'll demonstrate:

>When chisato told her that she had a crush on kotaro, she faced it head on and told her that she was in a relationship.

On the contrary, when Chinatsu sent the text confessing her feelings, Akane didn't reply and avoided her, putting off the confrontation until the day of the race when they would inevitably have to see each other. Then it was Chinatsu who initiated the conversation and brought up the topic. Yet, the show makes the audience think that it's Chinatsu's fault for bringing it up before the race and caused Akane to lose. The people who held the cynical and paranoid mindset that Chinatsu is a malicious schemer and chose to confront Akane right at that crucial moment were then vindicated in the next episode when the show displayed Chinatsu overtly being destructive and enacting schemes to separate Akane from Kotaro. The show encourages cynical thinking and at the same time gives audiences (who are likely to self-insert as Kotaro or Akane) a false sense of entitlement.

I want to NTR Akane away from Curly. Literally my life's goal right now.

Blame the local Chinatsufags.

No. Akane belongs to Hira.

u.nya.is/efhrlr.mp3

So when are they pulling a white album and destroying everyone?

Only faggot would settle for a cunt.

who?

and be a homewrecker

>backlogged 4 episodes now
i am losing motivation. are you people watching anything else this season?