Okay, Sup Forums, this is your shrine maiden for the night! Please treat her well!

Okay, Sup Forums, this is your shrine maiden for the night! Please treat her well!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4NeqOXZGc
discord.gg/3XuEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna deflower her!

that is not advisable, legal, or morally acceptable!

Do you realize that she already has a bear husband?

One oharai please.

How much for anal?

why would i need a shrine maiden at night?

Night is when the yokai come out.

My wife Machi is so cute.

Machi is only good for bullying.

is she still okay?

She's dead, Jim.

No. After realizing her dreams of leaving her little village were crushed she resigned herself to never leaving Natsu's side and being a miko forever. She stopped even asking if she could attend HS in the city, and when the time came for uni she told everyone she was content being just a simple farmer there in the village.

As the years went on people noticed a change in her. She stopped smiling as much as she used to, she stopped being open and friendly. Over time, people forgot the energetic child she used to be and simply knew her as a quiet and reserved adult. On her 21 birthday she left her own celebration early. No one else noticed where she went, since they were drinking heavily. Even Natsu stopped paying attention to her at this time, having learned by now that she needs her alone time and that chasing her down won't change her mood like it used to.

She was missing for about 2 weeks before anyone got worried. Natsu was the first to raise the alarm, after not finding her in her room or at the shrine. A din grew among the gathered villagers, wondering where their quiet and timid Machi could have gone to. It was already late at this point, the sun had set some time ago and the entire group was lit with lanterns, though they were dim with the soot of many years. They fanned out into the forrest, calling for Machi, hoping she had simply retreated into the woods for some self reflection.

It was a young boy who found her, laying perfectly still with her back to a tree. The knife she had used was rusty now, though bright spots of steel still reflected the lantern he was carrying. He didn't know what to do at first, thinking she may have been simply asleep. Other villagers soon found them there, and took him away while a few remained to deal with Machi.

Her miko garb was washed, and she was laid to rest in it. Natsu blamed himself, though none of the villagers could blame him for what happened. It rained for an entire week following the whole ordeal.

Can she beat Masha in a fight?

What would a KumaMiko/Flying Witch crossover look like?

I want to fuck Machi.

But she's already mind broken. The process of mind breaking is like half the fun.

pls no

Miko are NOT for sexual. You really want to find out what sort of supernatural hellfire rains down on your for dicking an agent of a mountain god?

Too bad for you it's gonna happen anyway.

Let's go.

Get outta here with your gay "not for sexual" nonsense. If it exists, it is for sexual.

Did the specials ever get subbed?

I want to beat the shit out of her and leave her outside in the rain.

Girls are exposing their armpits, please wait warmly.

What does a Machi kiss taste like?

I want a crossover of Machi working in the Shirokuma Cafe

>Machi becomes enamored with Makoto and magic, she sees her as a cool older sister who is really nice and actually likes the quiet, peaceful life in the country
>Natsu and Chinatsu become best buddies, since Chinatsu is younger than Machi and still has that childhood excitement and wonder about her
>Akane comes by to visit and gets wasted with the old men of the village, they sit out by the river all day drinking
>Kei gets a crush on Hibiki and tries to hide it. Meanwhile, Nao starts to get jealous but doesn't know what to do now that Kei is drifting away from her

And then her cousin and the other villagers gaslight her so severely that she has to be institutionalized for three months. And even when she comes out and goes back home to the mountain she's so traumatized by the ordeal and the side effects of her new medications that she never considers leaving again.

Why do you guys insist on driving poor Machi insane? She's a good girl who just wants to be like other kids. She doesn't want to live in the boonies for her whole life, she wants to experience what other, normal kids experience.

My sexual fantasy is falling in love with a cute shrine maiden, you have no idea how disappointed I was in this shows potential greatness

Just insert yourself as the fucking bear.

Honey

what is the point of this?
it is definitely not comedy
not serious enough to be considered drama

RAVE TIEM!!

it needs a music, I tried this youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4NeqOXZGc
but it didn't work well

discord.gg/3XuEw