Still no tax returns?

why he hides it?

Worst filename of January

In a serious answer probably because it shows clear evidence of Russian collision. Thankfully muellers investigation should be over soon and we can actually get rid of this clown

Because it drives his opponents nuts.

Are we back to the tax returns? Damn ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEMOCRATS.

Why didn't you bitch about Obama's actual doctor signed birth certificate and his college records this much?
Because you're a Gib, and only care about the Gibs.

They are: So. Fucking. Desperate.

He "hides" them because you're a faggot. Call the IRS asshole and ask them why that haven't convicted him of tax evasion. Next, ponder what life choices you made that led you to be completely useless asshole.

How much money did he made with the so called " Tax Break"?

Gib me my golfing weekends every weekend like a fat faggot

He inflates his net worth to keep up the apperance of being wealthy which is how he attracts investors. Releasing his tax returns would show he's not as rich as he claims.

Remind me, where is the column for russian collusion on the 1040 form?

2/10 you must get better

Why cant you make an argument without bringing up Obama?

Even rich people that have money to burn won't bet on your insane media matters talking point coming to fruition. Where the fuck do you get your news from, CNN? Liberals are so stupid.

not desperate, just curious

Muslim Nigger you worshiped golfed 38+ times a year for 8 years straight and accomplished nothing. KYS loser!

analyze this sentence for the real meaning of the words instead of blocking it out for - oh, that old cliche

" It's none of your business "

have a nice day

Cause he literally doesn’t need to, why give out information to which it can be manipulated and used as ammo against him??

I honestly feel like there's nothing incriminating on there and he's just baiting the media like he did with Maddow that one time.

Maybe he actually did shady shit though who knows, but I trust him. Plus the IRS would've been all over him already if his taxes had any sign of fuckery. Actually, maybe he did do some business with Russia (as any company of his size would) and just didn't want the extra trouble.

Spoiler alert: he made his billions in the private sector.

The real question is where did the Clintons make their's?

Why would he report shady activities on his tax returns? You guys think drug dealers report their drug income?

Bill and Hillary showed their tax returns.

DotR is almost here shills. Get right with god now, we are sending you to him soon.

He can't even get American investors, he had to go to Russia, the money laundering for them is going to bring him down.

99% of their illegal funds went to the Clinton Foundation.

>Still no tax returns?
Post yours first

this
nuclear codes BTFO

I mean, it's beyond obvious that there was collusion with Russia.
There's no way he would release his tax records.

you didn't said 100% because it would seem a bit dumb, didn't you?

>Actually, maybe he did do some business with Russia (as any company of his size would)

Being this stupid, let's face it the only business you know about is scratch and win cards.

He started turning a loss at the last decade of his life, and he doesn't want to show that

There has to be a bigger reason. He already has enough shit that people can throw at him.

Trump is a money launderer for the Russian mafia.

ITT: Children who have never filed a federal 1040 LOL.. Believe it or not, there is no field for "Russian spy payments". At the most, it will show that this 71 year old retired billionaire isn't making as much money as he used to. How controversial.

His jewish banking merchant friends.

Are we back to tax returns? I thought we were going with mental health and Russia this week

His banking activities wouldn't show on a federal 1040. Sorry, this board is for adults only who have filed taxes at some point in their life.

It's already known that most of his loans for the last couple decades have come from deutsche bank, which is where the Russians have been laundering there money and transferring it to the West. Tax return would allow Mueller to trace the money back.

Fat Faggot never gives up.

Making the Shekels.

thank you.
sad part, for trump, keeping up with appearances is costing him a small fortune, which he pilfers from his trump organization businesses.
Most of the time bankrupting them in the process.

>billionaire
the joke is on (You)

>Fat Faggot never gives up.

he wrote off 10000 whores as business expenses over 20 years

well, thats ok.

The IRS has seen his taxes, If something was out of line they would have made it known. He's not required to make them public.

I wonder if he is still being audited while he is president? Can't he just tell them to end that shit?

All presidents are audited, and all before him released their tax returns. It's just another dumb lie that he can't release them because he's being audited.

>Would he trade tax returns for Obama's fake birth certificate?
I bet so. HINT, HINT..