Gay couple sue the State Department for denying citizenship to ONE of their toddler twin sons

>One twin, Aiden, has the DNA of Los Angeles native Andrew Dvash-Banks and the other, Ethan, has the DNA of Andrew's husband Israeli-born Elad

>Because Andrew was conceived with the genetic material of a U.S. citizen he was given U.S. citizenship however as Ethan's father is Israeli-born he was denied it

>Ethan has now become a plaintiff at just 16 months old in a federal lawsuit against the U.S. State Department as he seeks the same rights as his brother

>Andrew said: 'These are twins, how can you differentiate between them? They were born minutes apart'

Only in Trump's America would a legally married couple be discriminated against in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5304817/Gay-couple-sues-US-denying-citizenship-1-twin-son.html
discord
archive.is/9sqNr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5304817/Gay-couple-sues-US-denying-citizenship-1-twin-son.html

how the fuck are they twins if they have different parents

>A gay couple whose twins share the same egg donor mother but have different fathers
jesus christ

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5304817/Gay-couple-sues-US-denying-citizenship-1-twin-son.html

Ok so one of them should definitely not get citizenship. Canadian mother + Israeli father, born in Canada, no connection to the US aside from Israeli father's husband being American.

The law is very clear that for natural born citizenship you need to be either 1. Born to a US citizen, which the child is not, 2. Born on US land, which the child is not

These children are born of perversion and the rape of nature.

CITIZENSHIP DENIED

They literally have Hebrew letters on the wall

Hans, bring ze flammenwerfer

Gas the whole family. Problem solved.

>2 imprisoned kids looking like just had a rough time
>Hebrew on the wall
Nothing suspicious at all here, don't be a bigot!

Is that Eddie Hearn on the right there? Brit anons help me out

Read what you typed again and fucking think about it. Thats not what twins are.

Wow it's jews go figure

I love that gays can legally order child sex slaves now. So progressive.

>Sue happy gays/jews do stupid thing, expect the world to accommodate and sue a country that they are not citizens of.

Good job reinforcing every fucking sterotype

>Aiden

Gas the gays, free the children, change their names from something mick to masculine and then reassign them to normal parents.

the only thing I have to say about this is: how fucking much did they pay for this shit?

How fucking sad is this story... This right here is why faggots shouldn't be allowed to get married or adopt or even be allowed to publicly acknowledge that they are faggots...

Why did they think a kid with an Israeli father and Canadian mother born in Canada would have American citizenship in the first place?

>a legally married couple
I can't wait for the backlash when we push same sex "marriage" back into the closet.

I bet you think people will be "grandfathered" in if they got a license... no.. that shit will be made completely invalid... not like it was ever valid before God. It's only an Aping of heternormativity. Like playing house, but gayer.

I think the solution is to just end state sponsored marriage. It isn't even about faggots either. It is about how hugely problematic american women have become. Then you don't have to grandfather the faggot marriages, you just dissolve all marriages. Also, in reality not many faggots got married anyway, and they all quickly divorce (faggot marriage has a half life of about 2 years) with most of the rest just not bothering to get divorced once they have moved on. Remember, faggot isn't really a thing. A faggot is a side effect from broader mental illness, and other side effects from those defects also cause them to not be able to form lasing relationships.

i know they are not twins but the article is saying they are

forgot ur meme flag too

I'm a gay America. What's your point?

It's like all the cancer that's ruining the world summed up in one horrible picture

Leviticus 20:13

hurry, someone save those poor toddlers asses and get them out of that perv terrarium asap

put them with some good protestant hetero parents and save their mental/physical lives stat

This is just flat out abomination, gas all of them.

What the hell is so wrong with this? US nationaity law is jus sanguinis, meaning you don't get citizenship if none of your parents are citizens (unless you're born there or whatever). Just because your half-brother has a citizenship of a certain country, doesn't mean you're entitled to it. Are liberals really this fucking stupid?

Same mom, but different dads. Half-siblings can be twins too. Twins are just people who shared the same uterus at the same time during pregnancy. You could even get twins who are completely unrelated to each other if you used eggs from other women as well.

Are these not the two faggots who got caught fucking infants and diaper wearing kids?

looks like they should all go back.

>they're twins
>one's american the other is not

WHAT THE FUCK AM I FUCKING READING?

If they weren't born on US soil, fuck 'em, if they were, give 'em citizen ship.

Shit's too fucking weird actually, kill all 4 of them.

Last time I saw a picture like this it turned out the cunts bought the kid from a trafficking ring

USA has jus sanguinis too. And jus soli is fucking retarded. All it does is bring birth tourism which makes it infinitely easier for third worlders to migrate/become citizens of the country and ruin it.

Both of those kids have the Pizzagate "Abuse Eyes".
Heavy bags. Look like they don't get proper sleep.

Their "Daddies" are fucking them, or farming them out to other degenerate faggots.

I was also under the assumption the parents had US citizenship already. I don't wanna read the article.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuuuuuck. Imagine being this much of an irresponsible faggot. I feel bad for those boys, but one of them HAS TO GO BACK.

did the mother birth them in the usa

>In before they are up on Child Molestation Charges

Could also have been in vitro fertilization.

one has no seppo blood in him so he's not a seppo

kid would become a citizen when his old man does, but don't you lot disqualify poof "marriage" from the spouse visa shit?

>different DNA entirely
>twins

go put that refugees brown dick back in your wife and take care of her son.

>Aiden
I don't know what's more gay- the couple, or the name they gave their child.

I'm not anti-gay. I don't care if they marry each other and adopt a homeless girl but allowing gay men to adopt boys is fucking stupid. The chances of abuse are so much higher as well as it creating a really awkward atmosphere..

>can't be bothered to become a citizen before making a child sex slave with your gay lover
the audacity of these niggers

I'm pretty sure everyone that is sad and oppressed gets free citizenship in America

discord gg/g3X2K6

add a .

"aiden" lmfao

bump

Oh God! The eye-bags of anal rape in those children.

If half of congress can have duel Israeli citizenship than what is this guy doing wrong?

>be me
>at omsi with my little cus
>some screening of random anime happens to be on the same day
>gay couple walks in
>both look like manchildren pot smokers
>have a adopted child
>think it’s a girl from the quick glance I had
>can tell from the voice tho that it’s actually a boy their parents put in drag or whatever
>be deeply disgusted
>little cus is very confused
>explain to little cus that fags, traps, and tranny’s don’t understand how what they do is deeply wrong and never to fall for what anyone says and support them.
I have literally never had a good experience with any type of fags. They should never be able to raise family’s. Op is a faggot shill.

>'These are twins, how can you differentiate between them
They look pretty different if you ask me

>allowing faggots to adopt kids
>hurrr idc what two grown adults do in their own bedrooms
Imagine what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom.....

>If only you knew how bad things really are...

>Only in Trump's America would a legally married couple be discriminated against in 2018.

Only in the anti-depressant addled mind of a leftist would you consider two children with DNA from different men as "twins"

Deal with it homo, one kid is a citizen, one kid isn't. And no, Ethan is not a plantiff, his attention seeking faggot father is.

>mfw I made a joke just the other day on Sup Forums how only losers/abusive parents name their kid Aiden

> Israeli-born
rly makes u think

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

I for one think we need to kill all the faggots.

>inb4 Congress passes a bill stating that due to this incident, and due to Israel being our greatest ally, from now on out any child born to an Israeli parent has automatic dual citizenship, but this does not go vice versa.

Poor kids, growing up getting child molested

This

Ooh! They made a baby gay couple!

Putting your pecker inside little baby butt holes is not how you raise little baby timmy shlomo

No, they made their own personal sex toys that will end up shooting a school when they are old enough

That would make them half brothers in a complicated 21st century fucked up situation.

We're trying but burgers horde all their weapons from bongs
> Pic related

>machete knives and axe
He was a good boy

You say that these are "classic holohoax photos" but I have never in my life seen them any where but right here on this board. You do know these were made by Nazi sympathizers? Like a double reverse false flag. The sort of thing a Jew would do.

So it's all hearsay from the prosecutor with no evidence

That's enough to break a man

Good time to make a family sized oven.

Can you really call them "twins" when you implant the embryos?

You are technically correct. The best kind of correct.

Deeper them all

Unless you stick em in the same egg

Good. Stay in leafland, degenerates.

why not just get a fucking american woman to give birth to your abominations?
they literally just pulled this stunt to be able to rake in lawsuit money
fucking kikes i swear?

Gas the two kikes and send the kids to Epstein’s island for Hillary to sacrifice to Moloch. She can then be president.

How come neither are white?

The only real twins are the identical kind
those aren't twins

So, AKA, cuck and bull torture

I thought only dogs and cats did that

PLEASE KIM JONG UN, HURRY!!

Amen

>different fathers
>still twins
ok senpai

>twins with different fathers
has science gone too far?

Faggots
Legally married
Kys

Yup that's right boss, only the president on the federal level controls things. Local court systems and local politicians have nothing to do with it.

Seriously this is like Republicans saying "thanks Obama", you uneducated fuck.
But I don't blame you since the man on TV and your Facebook feed told you to hate Gronald Stump.

Are they going to sue Israel to get the other child Israeli birthright citizenship?

gas the two fags and the jew baby

let some christians adopt the american and hope to hell he aint some pervert fag like his dad

the power of Christ compels you

Leave it to the gays to break a perfectly good system with a crazy exemption