Americans Only

Only Americans are welcome to post in this thread. Non-Americans are not welcome. US flags only. Non-US flags will not be replied to.

Discussion of current state of American politics. Fisa memo. Immigration. What have you. Americans only.

If this FISA thing is actually super incriminating we will have a real alt-right president in less than 10 years.

Yeah I read the fusion collusion link a couple weeks ago but kind of disregarded it but if it is legit then there absolutely needs to be shakeups in all departments.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Non Americans will not be replied to.

Hopefully the swamp can be drained, and everybody will benefit when govt actually works for the citizens rather than against them.

Lmao, this.
>being proud of a 52 percent nation cucked by Israel

Communists think they are owed something. They lack personal responsibility and accountibility.

I'm wondering how long the shutdown will last, 4 days in and it seems local programs can't support their welfare and EBT receivers in large cities. The areas mostly affected are largely democrat and black.

HRRRRRRNNN HMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
*SNIFF*

LOL
They chopped off all the gibs and the people weren't happy about that

Other flags welcome, fuck OP

How are you guys all feeling this chilly evening ? Smoking a cig, waiting for gf to go into labor any day now. I panicked a bit when the image posting was down. Gonna play some pubg with friends in a few.
This memo shit is interesting was reading through, hoping some Autist would highlight some juicy shit, still reading tho. Idk about you guys, I don't fully hate the spics, anyone who assimilates fully is fine by me. Even my Whitesican friends hate hardcore cervesa wielding chili chokers.

It's funny because Uncle Sam helped the commies during WW2.

I hope this country Balkanizes and whites get their own lands. There’s too many coloreds for this country to swing back the other way anytime soon. I just want to live with my fellow whites and be able to own whatever guns I want without the ATF shooting my dog. The only sad part would be losing any historic monuments/tombs spread across the current Us.

Well they just agreed to a 3 week deal but it just means they will do it all over again. Im not sure exactly what all of it surrounds but basically the gist I hear is Republicans say dems are putting illegals in front of our armed service members and dems will likely cave because they Dont want that kind of heat.

Hows that?

Congrats on the baby. it's good mate

Gotta stay up till 8:00 to go to class, a little baked catching bants with the lads. This memo is juicy, but more so I can't wait to see how they try to spin it all. I hope democrats wake up after this, but sadly I don't think a lot of them will.

Congrats on the kid mate, hope he's not black

How could an image be so large?

Where will we settle though? Pacific Northwest? Rockies? There are spics everywhere in those places and nogs in the south. Vermont and New Hampshire maybe?

Because of the Democrats the Daca Dreamers are getting deported, which is an amazing bit of irony considering they caused the shutdown because of the Dreamers.

>gigabytes can't even compete

Will cnn just choose not to address it? It's absolutely insane.

Preferably we’d keep the Midwest and cascadia for acess to warm water ports, would be nice to have ports on either coast.

american communists are upper class privileged soy boy cucks

La creature

Yeaugh, I've seen some interviewed in the street and they rarely ever know what they are talking about

They can try, but even other liberal media turned on Schumer for shutting down the gov. Only CNN defended them, and their ratings are way way down.
I don't think they can ignore actual treason when they are in jail.

"we need an ethnostate" lol

Two leafs and a Serb, why am I not surprised.

mutt thread?

la ogre de americanas

>the mutt meme wasn't made by shil-

Now that the government is starting back up Republicans have no excuse to not release it within the week, unless they want to keep milking this Schumer shutdown thing to drill it into the minds of voters for the elections this year.

SHARTS DEPLOY!!!

see

The experiment is over.

Thread should be a forward-looking strategy session.

Op = patriot

Nah I'd rather see the fucker go down in flames than give an inch of soil

You already know what we have to do.