Why do conservatives oppose eugenics?

I'm conservative, and I see the shaping of the population toward improvement and refinement as one of most important things we can possibly do for our posterity. This should be done on both ends - expeditious death for people like violent criminals, and the prevention of life at or before its embryonic stage when that life is likely to harm/degrade/diminish society. We have to get serious about this stuff, since China is aggressively pursuing eugenic bioengineering technologies.

And yet, this attitude seems rare among conservatives - why? Here's a right-leaning writer on the issue:

greyenlightenment.com/notes-on-sterilization/

>Notes on Sterilization

>The fact fertility rates are negativity correlated with IQ necessitates mandatory sterilization of individuals with IQs less than 80-90, in order to reverse dysgenic societal decay. Due to high time preference and other factors, Low-IQ people tend to be capricious and aggressive and exact a toll on society, even if they contribute in the short-run in terms of consumer spending and unskilled labor.

>Although sterilization may initially hit the economy, it would have a multitude of benefits in the long-run in the form of crime reduction (although white collar crime is a problem), decreased entitlement spending], and improved general welfare (compare Northern Europe, with its rich history of science and culture, to Africa or South America). Not once, in years reading hundreds of right-wing blogs and thousands of posts, has anyone outright advocated sterilization even though as recently as 50 years ago it was not that controversial.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
eugenics.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
aryanism.net/philosophy/arya/conservatism-liberalism-radicalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t, abort babies that are going to be defective/handicapped from birth. It’s a drain on resources and a cruel existence for both parties.

Eugenics can be good, but groups tend to go overboard with it. Sterilization is a more effective way of doing it.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Well, not so much Eugenics. Eugenics works, but isn't stable. Telling people who they should breed with isn't very popular.

However, the countries that ban genetic engineering/modification will be the countries that fall behind.

Mainstream conservatives in the US seem to be extremely hostile to any discussion of eugenics. They immediately start screaming about Hitler and "evil." Even though ANYTHING that enhances the health/potential of a fetus is a eugenic action. Taking fucking folic acid supplements during pregnancy is a eugenic measure.

I think the best way to ensure expeditious death for violent criminals is to do away with law enforcement. Then matters will be settled as part of an honor culture, the way the Good Lord intended. In Afghanistan, as I understand it, many people prefer to have the Taliban adjudicate their disputes.

Thank the Jews. More people need to take the eugenics pill.

counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
eugenics.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk

"...Both conservatism and liberalism are rooted in pessimism towards the human condition. Conservatism is pragmatic pessimism, while liberalism is epistemological pessimism. Conservatives disbelieve that the quality of people can be significantly improved, and therefore would rather stick with traditional norms that have a track record of keeping society stable and secure (albeit oppressive). Liberals disbelieve that improvement even has an objective definition, and therefore are most comfortable in a society that makes no absolute claims and condemns nothing (not even oppression)." - aryanism.net/philosophy/arya/conservatism-liberalism-radicalism/

I want more people with autism to exist. Same as why I support women over 35 breeding. I want to keep raising the autism rates until people with autism are a powerful minority.

This is true, because the Jews condemn it hysterically to make sure nobody but them does it, especially not whites.

Eugenics is a much more open ended word then people are led to believe. All it means is taking measures that lead to smarter/better offspring. Cutting welfare would be eugenic, write offs for rich people with kids would be eugenic, so would disinscentivizing divorce, alimony and other Jewish measures that hurt the goy family unit.

Eugenics for Jews, but not for you!

>I'm a conservative who unironically believes in genocide and murder
stopped reading. If sage still did anything I would use it.

"Murder" meaning what, exactly? Not all takings of lives constitute murder.

Legitimate self-defense or defense of loved ones is the only justifiable reason to take a life.

Because all they can do is regurgitate the garbage that comes from Fox News without actually thinking about it. It actually supports just about every viewpoint on this board but Sean Hannity told them “MUH ABORTION.”

They are christcucks, thats why. Literally worshiping "his wife's son" guy. All the retarded notions of not wasting seed, no condoms, saving soul of unborn bunch of cells, 'go and multiply'.

>Russian atheist lecturing people about God
Absolute Gulag.

>implying genocide is something bad
What a cuck.

>Worshipping jew on stick
Wow

We don't oppose eugenics, we oppose government control of eugenics. Why would we cede individual control of something we all do instinctively anyway?
That's how we got into this dysgenic mess in the first place.

You're thinking too narrowly about what "life" is. The creation of a better society is - at a macro scale - a powerfully pro-life endeavor. If IQ regresses and we sink back in terms of our ability to maintain society, then everyone suffers, and many will die. Eugenics seeks to prevent this.

The Republicans made a play for White Southern Protestants and caught the Democrats with their pants down. But they couldn't control their new base and all these "values voter" dumb fucks took over the GOP.

American Christians didn't have a problem with eugenics/sterilization or even abortion for the most part back in the early-1900's, when the first wave of the eugenics movement was big. "Anti-abortion" as a religious crusade didn't really even exist until the 1970's. And I do wonder who, exactly, was pushing THAT specific issue, and why.