So how does Guts beat the God Hand?

So how does Guts beat the God Hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/berserk/c092/12.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you kill it to death at the wrist problem solved

He wont

He doesn't. Leave the Godhand to the true hero of the story.

The power of friendship

Are we still going on with that retard theory?

Evil will always exist

He shows them the CGI Series and they become the an hero

A Sheer Heart Attack

IOE is non cannon.

>Guts' son is still connected to Griffith
>his son sacrifices himself to weaken Griffith
>Guts then kills Griffith

He doesn't, Berserk ends with Guts getting fucked retarded by Griffith.

He doesn't. Guts purpose in life is to suffer.

He cuts them to death with his sword

Guts becomes the god dick.

Brute Force

he's in fairy island surrounded by wizards and witches he's gonna get the power up montage and somehow become able to fight them without exploding in pain

He'll probably just get much stronger, him finding the armor was like Goku learning kaioken, he just has to find his super saiyan.

skellington knight makes a poor man's rose out of behelets and gives them cancer

This.

Send the Rickert.

I think he's going to kill the lower 4 God Hand members, then the manga will end with him dragging Griffith down into the spiral soul portal thing, both of them going to hell.

Sheer fucking anger

>So how does Guts beat the God Hand?
should ask why he'll beat GH

GO MY WAY

He channels his inner doggo and it enchants the sword, which allows it to kill God Hand through the sheer force of rage.

Glorious cel animation

What chapters is the eclipse arc? I stopped reading a bit after that and I wanna resume

A Fucking Naked Male Fairy!

Seems nobody seems to notice the obvious contrast between the God Hand and the Elemental Lords.

There were only 4 fingers before Griffith.

There were only 4 elemental lords before Guts.

As for how Guts becomes an elemental lord, it is because in many cultures, especially in Asia, include the Center as a fifth cardinal point.

Guts will be elevated to an Elemental Lord that represents the Center, the Lodestone of the World.

From what we saw of the Astral World, it is very chaotic because there is no lodestone making order of the chaos that is the Astral World.

If Guts becomes an Elemental Lord that represents Stability, he could help reduce the chaos of the Astral World and bring back order and separation between fantasy and reality.

So yeah, it is inevitable that Guts might lose his humanity in the climax of the story. Even before the Eclipse, Guts was not a normal human. He had superhuman strength and stamina and the way he was born was pretty special.

Is berserk reaching it's end? Now that Casca is getting healed and Griffith has achieved his dream I feel like there must only be one story arc left.

My love for you
Is like a truck
BERSERKER

more like guts kills his son in order to kill grifth, realises he is just like he hatet.

Are you retarded we don't even have the Gaeseric Kingdom Arc yet

IOE is cannon, just published too soon according to Miura

He wont. Griffith is gonna start a second eclipse ending the god hand but himself will become an untouchable god dictating the new world.

sure, but while this might be possible, I'm not sure it's all that likely. I would also not be too happy if it did. It goes against one of the main draws of Berserk to me, where Guts is a human through and through. He may basically be as strong as a monster, have a cannon arm, and posses a magical sword and magical armor, but he is human nevertheless

>tfw too intelligent to follow the flow of causality

Is it causality or casualty? The MangaFox translations says casualty. Any better scans out there?

user please stop trying to bait me its 4am here

>Guts
No but his son aka the moonlight child will

We already seen examples of the Elemental Lords and their subordinates countering the influence of the God Hand and their negative effects you know.

And the Elemental Lords have already appeared in the mortal plain before in order to punish Skull Knight.

It would be pretty naive to think the Elemental Lords are getting ready to wreck shit again because Griffith is killing all their followers and causing chaos.

Yes, those fairies and other shit that live in magical forests and even the witches are under the Elemental Lord's domain.

The magical weapons Guts' party uses also contain fire spirts, wind spirts, etc that are all the followers of their Lords and we can assume that through those weapons, those spirits contained in stuff like Serpico's cloak and Wind Sword likely report Guts and his party's activities to their lord in this case, the Elemental Lord of Wind, Ate

I'm not baiting you dude, I'm currently re-reading the mangafox translation of the ecplise arc.
mangafox.me/manga/berserk/c092/12.html

99.9 percent of humans in Berserk aren't classified as Strugglers.

Guts became unique the moment he was born into this world.

Then you're going to be in for a rude awakening because a human can't fight against the godhand. They can literally open up holes in space and time, Guts is going to have to get some sort of super OP powerup in order to even attempt to fight them. He still carries the Behelit he got from The Count. I don't think Miura wrote that in just for the hell of it.

Why would you punish yourself with mangafox?

If you really have to ask whether there are better scans than Mangafox then you need to lurk more.

Cmon man, just point me in the right direction. I wanna catch up to the story, last time I read Berserk was 3 years ago.

Skull Knight's sword is pretty OP.

If Skull Knight dies, Guts can get his super convenient horse that can travel in any direction and also Skull Knight's sword.

Look, this just isn't the website for you. I'm sure reddit would be more than happy to tell you everything you need to know.

I knew Sup Forums would be useless. I'm going back to Sup Forums

>Skull Knight's sword is pretty OP.
Yeah OP at helping Griffith flood the planet with monsters, what a grand ability.

None of Griffith's weapons could do what Skull Knight's sword did.

Do you want to make the fuck

Yes but not even Skull Knight knows what the sword is capable of. For all we know it just makes the Godhand more powerful and Griffith ends up taking it from him

he wont, he will probably destroy any connection between the astral and material world and send every supernatural being back.
Some magic faggotry, not sword skills or powerups.

you fool...

That's one option. Or...

I found this thespectrum.net site, looks better than mangafox at least.

Devolves further as something really fucked happens to him. Something that rips what little humanity he has left away from him.

He becomes the devil, the dark adversary to the white hawk.

The black dog that wanders the cursed "magical" world butchering and litterally devouring the angels/apostels of the world and becomes that much stronger.

The battle between griffith and whatever guts will end up becoming will look like a horror show of unimaginable proportions.

Something that is truly horrifyingly biblical in the ancient look behind you and you turn to salt and rings within rings angles sense.

What exactly is stopping you from Googling
>What site has the best quality manga scans?
and then using the sites listed while identifying side by side comparisons of the same pages to see which has the better quality for your own eyes?

laziness, of course. i'll just stick to this thespectrum.net site

Isma is for ___

forgetting, along with the damnable arc she came from

>forgetting the token jailbait character

By becoming a part of the Devil Hand.

This is a good theory with a huge flaw: It assumes that Guts will stop being human

The whole point of post-eclipse Berserk is that a mere human can best supernatural entities through muscle, brains and equipment.

A more fitting ending would be Guts finding a weak spot or some other magic equipment and use it to destroy the God hand.

around 70 i think