He didn't deserve it

He didn't deserve it.

fighting gods is stupid, got everything he deserved for the greatest sin. Pride.

Of course he didn't besides losing he did nothing wrong.

but what if the gods are wrong?

It's not pride, it's dignity.

Morality means nothing when you can create life at a whim. Right and wrong are meaningless.

pride in the self is fine, that is dignity. Taking an absurdist position for your history, and fighting beings who can manipulate matter at fundamental levels is pride because you have elevated yourself to challenge what you could never hope to defeat. Homie played himself.

They created life,?

Get outta here fag, if you don't fight someone for what you believe in simply because they call themselves "god" you're a hypocrite and a piece of shit. You're not worthy to be molerat chow.

What is this ?

Is this anime any good? I was thinking of watching it.

Boku no Pico, pic related.

it's worth a watch

Only thing Squealer did wrong was lose. But like he said, someday someone else like him would be born, and they would do the same thing he did, and this time they would win. A lot of shit went down, and a lot of things the humans believed were true were proven to be false, and a lot of new ideas were presented o them. Of course their minds were wiped and their memories blocked, but it's impossible to control 100% of people all of the time.

it's paced really badly and it's too long but the story is interesting

They did not simply call themselves Gods, they demonstrated it every day of their lives.

He deserved everything that happened to him. At first the humans were ignorant of his species, by slaughtering civilians he made them wary and vengeful towards them. He betrayed the only humans who could've changed things for the betterment of his race.

worth. better than most.

Who gives a shit? Only fucking faggots take that bullshit you said even slightly seriously, it doesn't matter if the universe or gods themselves are trying to destroy me and the things and people I value, I wouldn't for a second consider giving in.

I just started watching this... what does it have to do with rats? It's about kids with telekinesis so far.

>the humans
WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the rats are the real human beans

Just wait.

Reminder that Squealer was going to raise PK users as queerats to effectively free them from their mental cages and would have not only have saved his people but the future of PK users as well.

He almost won though

Dumb ningen

Nice gods you got there, would be a pity if something bad happened to them.

Why are you ASKING for spoilers? Get the hell out of here until you finish it ya dingus

Did the novels and manga cover more than the anime?

Did you not notice the genetic library creature and the fact that one chick manipulated her own DNA with her mind to expand her lifetime?

They augmented many forms of life, but they were not the sole creators of it.

Filthy commie rat.

You got it the wrong way friendo, it was the villages who were fucking commies. Remember how mad the villages were that he'd replaced the monarchy with a republic? His men fought and died willingly for freedom, the villagers killed people so they could be easily controlled.

I dunno, I think that library thing might have been totally artificial.

His raise to power was like any commie leader though, revolution and big promises.

>revolution and big promises
That's how america was formed too you dumb faggot.

>Civilisation was destroyed because of a fucker managed to open locks
Fucking Boy A, he forced everything back to the stone age

>u a commie
>no u a commie
Is this thread the fucking Cold War? Or do you really have such a narrow mindset that you have no other means of describing societies?

That sounds like something a commie would say.

This also sounds like something a commie bastard would say

It can't be!

>Genocidal fascist humans that even just mass murder their own children are presented as the good guys dindunuffin

>Workers who asked for equality and self determination have their entire colonies genocided in response and thus must fight for their lives are the "bad guys" because they killed some little gay kid and annoying red head.

Squealer literally did nothing wrong beside losing.

Wut?

The humans are Fascists. They murder their own children who aren't perfect, they hold an entire class of people in serfdom. The reason they get mad he replaced a monarchy with democratic worker council is because it was through the monarchs the humans controlled Queerrat society.

His name is Squaler, ffs, it's literally an animal farm reference.

Let's hope this assholes shares the same fate.

>Lets disarm our whole population, that will turn out well!
Whoever designed attack inhibition was retarded, at least create a method to bypass like a drug to have a police force against fiends and karma demons.

The artstyle is horrendous and most of the main characters are bland as fuck. But it's still worth it for the world building and story.

Nope. That would have just recreated the original dilemma that caused the split of gods and queerrats. PK users being unable to defend themselves from non-pk users. The queerrats would have to kill the PK users in the end to prevent fiends and demons. They would pop up almost immediately without the mental cages being in place.

You see, it all comes down to a difference in culture between us and the japanese. In japan, guns are banned, and nuclear technology is seen as some horrific, monstrous doomsday. So to them it's all justified, albeit a pity, because that's what cantus represents, to an extent. Whereas in america and other countries, the idea that an individual could and should hold the means of their own attack and defense is is celebrated, and nuclear technology is at least seen with a slightly more reasonable view. So to our, or at least my own, perspective, the villages are like a government killing all it's gun owners because it fears them. I also am fond of the idea of acquiring nukes and whatever superpowers man invents for the individual but that's a very controversial subject.

The bland characters are probably the worst part of the series, it took me half way through to remember any of their names since they were very alike and forgettable and the time skips weren't helping.

Not if the genetically implanted mental issues were rectified or outright removed.

Alright so if you kill a human then you die too, right? But that doesn't mean you can't kill humans at all. You just have to die as well afterwards.

So why did nobody go kamikaze on the fiends?

>the genetically implanted mental issues
Those weren't implanted. They just keep popping up randomly, that's why they created the process of weeding out potential sufferers.

If I remember correctly there was 2 genetic alterations, attack inhibition and death feedback. Meaning they couldn't attack a human and if somehow they did by accident then the feedback would kill them.

They could have been fixed most likely, in a non-lethal way.

Youre so full of shit. As someone who met deaths door you will gk into tour molerat cave for survival over honor oe pride. You couldnt kill yourself. Youd cave in instantly.

>The artstyle is horrendous
Begone, fool.

How? That mental factor was basically being a sociopath.

Subhuman supporters all need to be executed on the spot.

The only way the even got a chance to rebell was by manipulating a human to kill others. And their plan was so flawed that a single human sacrifice would have been enough to end it minutes after they start attacking.

Maybe they could have been fixed genetically, but the scientists apparently didn't manage it. And then they disappeared for some reason, so that option is gone. There isn't really anyone around anymore with that kind of know-how and tech.

And trying to give treatment the sufferers is just suicide. One fiend can wipe out an entire civilization. And a demon mutates the people around him, so you can't give any treatment to those either. Besides the fact that they don't even understand the condition.

I might be a hypocrite when the time comes, but I believe it would be a shitty thing to do. Everyone breaks eventually, but there's a big difference in breaking against your will and believing that breaking is the right thing to do.

Well we know for a fact that one of the reasons shit happened the way it did was because children were raised to fear the outside world and certain things, the number of potential fiends and demons could likely have been reduced if they didn't raise the children on fear.

>fighting gods is stupid
It's not, he nearly kicked their asses.

He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling bitch.

>if they didn't raise the children on fear
They don't really. The only things they teach you to fear are fiends and demons.

And they go out of their way not to tell the children what they should actually be afraid of (failing the tests of the grown-ups). Everyone who might notice the weeding out process gets killed off or mind wiped.

The whole point of those monkey genes is that the gods can reduce stress and fears with body contact and the children are actively encouraged to do so. Because they understand that loners and losers are the most likely candidates to get sick.

So it is quite the opposite of what you are describing. They are trying their hardest to remove all possible sources of fear. Their entire education system is build upon that principle.

He isn't MC so no plot armor can help him there

>He betrayed the only humans who could've changed things for the betterment of his race.
This, what a fucking asshole. Any bit of righteousness he had went out the window when he decided to turn on those who helped him.

I wouldn't have minded it but they showed tongue action for them and none for the girls fuck that shit

>He
You mean "it"

He killed Maria. He deserved everything.