What the fuck is wrong with Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AhedTamimi-Lorde-MonikaSchaefer
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
youtube.com/watch?v=ytrmSAHnAWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally, or figuratively?

Khazars, Kenites, Talmud worshipers, Luciferians, Satanists, shall we continue???!!!

Is Sagume a jew?

Here is a related thread with lots of info.

it's filled with Jews

They are too lenient. They should have already kicked all of those squatters off of their land.

Depends how drunk ZUN is right now

They are anti white jew terrorists,

All who are Pro Israel are Pro White Death / Pro White Genocide. Pro Israel makes one more ANTI WHITE than Antifa even!

archive.org/details/AhedTamimi-Lorde-MonikaSchaefer

Race mixing.

Also why didn't you guys conquer the lunarians yet? I heard they have hot chicks.

jews are evil

don't know, i guess aryan khazar jewish converts non-ethnics took it over so the palistinians are even more pissed than if the actual hebrews took it from them again like moses did like 4 thousand years ago

Moses isn't a real person.

It's full of Jews.

most Palestinians are directly related to king david

Shlomos

they wont kill all the palestinians,unfortunately,

It’s okay to be Israeli jew

/thread

No its not.

Fuck all muslims. palistinian vermin in particular

>shoot a gorillian rockets into someones cities

>cry when they destroy your launch sites that were specifically places in "schools" (as if sandnigger are capable of learing

fucking laughable when will euro KEKS stop supporting the exploding jew?

Muslims have been trying to conquer Europe before the Jews were even used as money lenders by Christian monarchs

Go fuck yourself faggot

Jews jewing

>palistinian
I can tell by the way you spelled "Palestinians" that you are a fucking kike and I will enjoy smashing your head in two when the day comes.
>Also le rebbit spacing.
fucking obvious kike shills.

Did you get flashbacks to Sherman’s March when you saw that meme?

>Defending Muslims

Yeah. I am. Fuck you Israeli piece of shit.

They don’t kill enough Muslims and not all of the Jews live there

Why can't we gas both the kikes and the sandniggers?

The middle east jews and arabs need gassed.

>Binary thinking
Go back to t_d faggot.

You may not like it, but this is what peak ethnonationalism looks like

Shitskins detected. Dont you have some bombvests to rig up? You fucking faggot goatfucking child rapist loving NIGGERS

>he would would have people who LITERALLY blow themselves up in public over a bunch of betas who make good sitcoms and offer unfavorable mortgage rates

fuck off and die you conquesta niggers

Muslims are the friends of Europe and North America. If you're against Muslims, you're pro-Jewish. That's final.

>peak ethnonationalism

No, I was asking why can't we gas both
Learn to read faggot

>Shitskins detected.
Yes Sup Forums is shitskin board. Now go back to t_d kike.

>If you're against Muslims, you're pro-Jewish. That's final.
Only a shitskin zealot works in absolutes

GASS

>Yes I am
How fucking delusional are you to defend the fuckers who have a divine command to kill you? Hate the Jews all you want, but finding fault with them for killing the bastards who have been trying to take over the world for over a thousand years is asinine. It’s on par with wanting germans to not exist because of nazism in its utter irrationality

because the kikes are our useful live fire weapons testing ground / muslims aggression lightning rod

they can go after the muslims do. muslims are simply worse

Honestly though, I don't see why we don't just glass africa and the entire middle east

why does OP's picture give me a boner?

>Only a shitskin zealot works in absolutes
>Defending Muslims

Think about it this way, if you were israeli even the army would be able to get you a job. Now thats true race consciousness.

Its too small. We need more land.

>leaf flag
>its a refugee

DAY OF THE WALL SOON, VERMIN

>that brown qt on the left

I would colonize her shithole, if you know what i mean

>bianary thinking
His argument was that Israel was bad because of how they treat Palestinians.
>back to r/t_d
I’ve been here since 2014

Jews

>Muslims are the friends of Europe and North America
You can’t possibly be that stupid

Why does Sup Forums find that sandnigger mutt attractive?

Israel is racist.

And correct.

Not an argument

because they have a shitload of natural resources

what we SHOULD have done is swept through the shithole regions and slaughtered all the subhumans while we had the chance

now its too late and we have to treat them like the rest of us. its a huge missed oppertiunity and we are probably at least a hundred years behind because of it

just think how much better literally everyone else in the entire world would be if all africans and middle eastern scum were dead. Like actually everyones life would drastically improve immediately. But no. beats and women get upset with the idea that some people are just better off dead

a pity

probably he had a lot of wives, he probably had a bunch of hot philistine wives he took after he had their husbands killed

Please take all of the MENA, finish off Islam and never interact with the west again please

>Muslims are the friends of Europe
You are as cancerous as kikes if not more. Go die in a fire subhuman shitskinned vermin

how do you know?

a good deal. but one they would never accept. it is the jews nature to meddle in the affairs of others

still, jewish meddles > muslim detonations

I seriously hope you guys understand how much muslims hate you. they always have and they always will. if our situtaitons were reversed, we wouldve been genocided centuries ago

wake up, westerners

Because Judaisms stories were stolen from a bunch of other different religions a long time ago.

I'm glad the Jews are destroying the white race tho. Only thing I like about Jews.

Why are you pretending like that is possible?

Fine by me. But if we do that the world will put Sanctions on us.

As the jew genocide white people in the here and now

Not enough African immigration

>...defend the fuckers who have a divine command to kill you?

pic related

latest news..
"Israel to deport 40,000 African refugees without their consent"
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

Lol, Losers.

source?

racist fucks!

We'll send them all to europe.

Israel ought to be treated differently because of the holocaust though. That was really unfair and to be quite frank, completely unjustified.

We know.

Who let dad fire up the AOL, Reagan is dead you can stop this now

you shitskins will get the full fury from europeans soon

It's full of jews! Any more questions?

>Citing the holocaust as justification for mass immigration

>Millenials like Muslims

Jesus christ the future is doomed

fuck off you pathetic faggot. the average european is scared of muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytrmSAHnAWE

Oh look an oven dodger

please don't bro estonia doesn't hate you