Why don't you own a speargun for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country? >pic related

Why don't you own a speargun for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country? >pic related

I have a turret-mounted harpoon for whale hunting

What about a slingshot? Oh wait.. that idea was pruned

Landwhales?

Yes, the idea makes (((them))) nervous.

Shut up and take my neetbux

The astute pollack will notice I posted an image of the especially deadly and exotic pneumatic speargun, as opposed to the other kind.

Ok. But post your speargun arsenal itt. For science.

Ok I'm out. Waifu says come to bed. Hope my harpoon works so we can play spear the roastie.

Fucking no-fun janitors.

Have you shortened that speargun's barrel below 16 inches, citizen?

This is all I need

i just want spurdogun

Why don't you own a set of balls to protect your family, home and country OP?

I actually own a slingshot, spear gun and AR 15. Check mate fag user STOP POSTING THESE THREADS

my wife got em in the divorce.

she left me with this though

I need something that can protect me from at least a gang of four. One single attacker was never the issue. Any ideas?

BLOM BLOM BLOM DED :DDDDDDD

I own one of pic related, semi fully automatic tactical with 300 rounds per one trigger press burst, gun show loophole capable.

The truth is, if you don't have a speargun, you are completely unprepared for aquatic combat. Traditional bullets - even very powerful ones - are subject to disintegration and rapid loss of force almost immediately after striking water. The speargunner does not face this disability.

Another vital defensive tool is the chain-whip, which can be used in close-quarters to quickly cut apart opponents, including ones hiding around corners. But train first so that you don't accidentally cut yourself to pieces with the chain.

My wife won't let me

...but i do

>Why don't you own a speargun for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country? >pic related

Because tennessee is land locked.

DAWAJ HARPUNA BO WIELORYBY NA PLAŻE WYJEBAŁO

Crossbow is clearly the superior home defense choice.

>needing a speargun