Nippon

user chans, Im moving to Japan this June for uni.

what should I look out for

literally everything

How did you win the poo lottery?

fpwp

Japan is an insanely safe country. Some stores and restaurants do not allow Gaijin entry or service. Watch your manners and you'll be ok and if you have a blonde headed kid they pet its head every chance they get because its good luck or something.

Radiation

You should be most worried about American otakus, famalam

fuck off nigger

Even howaito gaijin?

>if you have a blonde headed kid they pet its head every chance they get because its good luck or something.
Isn't that a african thing too?

>an inverted poo in the loo in japan
there's a surprise
shitloads of indians there
yes you're basically indian

How's your Japanese?

Retarded western tourists

racism

Lack of subtitles.

waitu piggu go homu!

I have decent reading and writing skills. Speaking is a bit rough, but I can get through basic conversations.

Take your shoes off in certain places; eg bathhouse. Don't rub chopsticks together or stick them up vertically in your food. The Japanese have a harmony oriented mindset; if you ask questions that are too personal, they will deflect it a roundabout way. Be polite, wait to be invited to things. If you're offered to go drinking, get ready to hammer booze back quickly. Just be a decent human being and things will be fine.

Fuck off, we're full.

Kek

We might be next to India and once were part of it, but we dont fucking shit on street like those uncultured swines

One question I always had is what happens if I refuse to drink at these parties. Would they find it rude if I just hung around

watch logan paul vids and learn to be alpha like him. all the japanese are pussyboi cucks who are too scared to talk to anyone or stand up for anything. In order to enjoy your time in japan just learn how to walk all over the japanese people and their shitty customs

Japanese hate niggers

I'm moving to Japan in March OP, join the club.

right , you just behead infidels and marry your cousins like pakis.

Wow what a difference!

only good thing about japan are the womin.
or just go to south korea

yeah. you're supposed to put the chopsticks in your ass hole.

Probably not, but it's probably a good way to make contacts and get laid. Also forgot; make a business card so you can give out your contact number, and if someone offers you a business card you treasure that shit. They take it seriously for some reason. Extension of the soul or some bullshit.

Don't go

Avoid roastie expats
Acquire J-gf

Bleach yourself
>Filling the bath with bleach, make sure it it is at least 98% concentration, deep breath out and dive inn
JAPANESE LOVE CLEANSINES

Gaijin hunters wanting to see your Kaiju.

It's rare, but yes. Usually it's due to some howaito before you coming in, getting too drunk and wrecking the place.

STAY OUT OF JAPAN, YOU FUCKING POO!!!!! THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE IN COMMON WITH JAPAN IS YOUR FLAG!!!!! POOS FEAR THE SAMURAI!!!!!

The violent yakuza samurai

God damn it they’re literally everywhere.

Cousin marriage in Japan is 4 times more common than in the US