Aikatsu/Pripara

This is Dressing Pafe and one of these idles is not like the others

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1QjQwF-CgVs
aikatsu.net/story/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giants_series)
youtu.be/tkmj0eLOcWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Falulu is so cute I'm fucking dying here.

How could anyone find this ugly?

Shion! She's not wearing blue!

Hot damn.

This was a fun episode, Rin is really starting to grow on me. Bokkuri-sensei > Mush-sensei.

Man, all the OG pripara outfits look so weird in flashbacks

>dorothy "oh god what do I do with my hands"

This is the kind of smile that must be protected.

tell me about hashibirokou
why is it sophie

I cant believe Falulu is fucking dead

Keep her away from Lala if you want to protect her user.

I want to fuck Lala.

I want to fuck Kirara.

I want to fuck /ai/non.

CUUUUUUUUTE.

I want to fuck Mion.

Lala time

You're not the only one.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

rape?

Lala the murderer

Snapping her PriTicket.
Snapping her neck.

It's all the same to Lala.

That animation honestly looks really good.

Thank Tatsunoko for getting rid of it.

(dying, that is)

They outsourced less in the earlier episodes? I notice the credits are wall-to-wall Korean now.

No, the animation has always been almost entirely outsourced to gooks. That's why it looks so bad. After S1 they changed the commercial breaks to be stills instead of animated for whatever reason. It's a real shame, those were some of the best looking shots in the whole show.

Wow, Hikari showed up. Didn't expect to ever see her again, honestly. Mizuki's plans to form a unit is a huge commotion ended.

She even provoked diamond mouths.
> ended
indeed. A bit sleepy, sorry.

Mizuki is an autistic megalomaniac.

They even climb vertical walls. It's a disgrace in my opinion. Girls threw away every last bit of dignity and were doing everything Mizuki told them. I think that every girl is great in her own way and should keep her cool. Hikari made the best decision possible, I think.

youtu.be/1QjQwF-CgVs

It was cool. Didn't quite understand who is she, though.

Yurika's future wife.

I finally understood a bit of Mizuki's personality. She sees everyone lower then herself, because no one can really compete with her. And thus she became extremely lonely. I think if she really wanted to have a company at the top, she shouldn't have rushed here mindlessly at the first place. If girls couldn't perform at her level, she should have lowered herself a bit to help her friends keep up with her. Like Ran and Aoi were ready to refuse performing with their Premium Coords when Ichigo didn't have one yet. And like in this episode one girl jumped down when her friend have fallen. Progress may be slower this way, but she wouldn't have been so lonely.

Basically me

more like aikatsu and priapism

New Ichigo & Akari unit event with a scenario written by Kimura.

>I think if she really wanted to have a company at the top, she shouldn't have rushed here mindlessly at the first place. If girls couldn't perform at her level, she should have lowered herself a bit to help her friends keep up with her.
If she deliberately performed worse and toned down on her competitive drive the standard of Aikatsu would go lower. It would be disrespectful to both Ichigo and Aikatsu if Mizuki doesn't do her very best because she's a professional. Her responsibilities as a top idol weighs more than her personal feelings as a 15-year-old girl.

You'll get spoiled if I elaborated more on her ambitions and what she does next, but I'm telling you all she does is for the sake of improving Aikatsu. She has a bit of that 'tism, but she has good intentions.

You got it. Her obsession with being the very best left her lonely at the top, while Ichigo and the others are growing better and having fun together.

>weighs
Weigh, fuck.

Good posts.

She rushed to the top and realized the top is lonely but as the one in the top she has to keep a standard going and a image to protect which means she cannot lower herself to the level of the plebs, and yet, she's envious of the plebs because they are having fun together. She's fucked from both sides with no out besides trying to find someone as good or even better than her which is all she dedicates her time now.

Thing is that she doesn't realize your average idle doesn't give a fuck and would treat her normally despite she being TOPPU AIDORU because ultimately she's also a little girl like all the others with normal little girl desires and Aikatsu is not everything in life, even if it is in the anime but you get what I mean.

Nothing of this could have happened if she had instead decided to have fun with her Aikatsu and grew as an idol alongside her contemporaries and stuff but instead of going full min-maxing from the get-go, but alas, such is autism.

mia is the strongest idoru~

>posting bad elza

Can not comprehend

>thunderstorm woke me up

>Woke up after not even 5 hours because my sleep schedule is completely and utterly fucked
>Can't sleep in one long-go, always wake up after a few hours yes or yes
>Always feel groggy and tired as consequence
Y-Yay

Ichigo and Mizuki inspired each other in different ways. Ichigo looks up to Mizuki, and after knowing that Mizuki did it all by her own hard work she decided to work as hard as Mizuki does and eventually surpassed her as the top idol.

Mizuki's life as an idol stayed fresh because of her interest in Ichigo and her growth as a younger idol, which in turn gave her the inspiration to aid in developing DreAca. She found out that she can just work on producing if the idols below her aren't good enough. Maybe the reason DreAca girls are irrelevant is that the entire academy serves as a plot device to Mizuki's development.

I was worried about what would happen to both of them because WM losing to 2wingS isn't a proper closure in my opinion. The movie is a good conclusion to both Mizuki and Ichigo's development, though.

Ichigo fixed Mizuki's character in my opinion.

I love Mizuki.

What evolution was she at by that point?

aikatsu.net/story/index.html
Linked page hasn't updated yet, but the individual episode synopsis pages have.

>59: May You Shine Too(?)
Yume is currently studying to design a Premium Rare dress for her brand, Berry Parfait. But she's thinking to hard to come up with anything. Wanting to refresh her, Koharu organizes a fishing tournament, but...

>60: Document! Elza Forte's World
Yume is to interview Elza on the S4 program. She gets to see Elza's strictness herself. Why does Elza treat the Venus Ark students so strictly...? Yume becomes increasingly unable to hide her interest in Elza—

>61: The Feeling of "Like"
Subaru is to guest star in the drama serial Ako plays the lead in. Excited and all too happy, Ako is unable to say her lines in her scenes with the calm Subaru. What operation has Yume cooked up to help Ako...?

>62: Inherit the Stars
(coincidence? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giants_series)
Roller is bothered by the fact that she doesn't have her own brand. Wanting to grow, she studies dresses with Koharu. Then, she receives a call from Tsubasa...

>63: A Hot Wind Blowing from the Tundra
The season have changed to the early summer. Instead of recuperating this year as Lily thought she would, she'll be going on a thank you tour for her fans. However, accidents occur one after another the minute they depart. Will Lily be able to reach her fans at the destination of the cool plateau!?

>A Hot Wind Blowing from the Tundra

>It's ANOTHER let's shit on Lily episode
Fucking Christ man. I'm not even a Lilyfag and I'm getting pissed already.

>Why does Elza treat the Venus Ark students so strictly...?
Maybe so that they don't grow up into shitters who still have to get basic concepts explained to them despite supposedly being the "top" idols in all of Japan.

>the beautiful final episode of Secret of Blue Water is going to share its title with a Rola episode
How unsightly.

>Successor to the Stars
Yeah that's a better translation.

We 90s Shoujo now.

Will they ever let Ako move on from Subaru?

youtu.be/tkmj0eLOcWA

Why haven't you made an /ai/ related youtube channel yet?

All I want is for her heartbreak to happen sooner rather than later, especially since she's such good friends with Yume now. But if it comes later, then I'd like that episode to hurt as much as possible.

>implying I haven't uploaded /ai/-related videos on my personal channel

: The Feeling of "Like"
>it's a Cat gets heartbroken episode

Rinne stronk.

: Document! Elza Forte's World
>Yume is to interview Elza on the S4 program. She gets to see Elza's strictness herself. Why does Elza treat the Venus Ark students so strictly...? Yume becomes increasingly unable to hide her interest in Elza—
I like the sound of this.

What's this a measure of?

>no sheep episodes

Delete this.

Make-up is bad.

Makeup is sexy when girl is crying.

tsumaranai

Sheep crying when?

Make-up is good when properly applied and it's not overdone.

She's a meme, not even worth of lewds. And probably little girls don't like her.

Little girls suck, they don't like anything good.

>As long as the episodes themselves
>Just her watching the episodes in real time and saying nothing at all
>This computer has a lot more gigabytes than the computer in my room

>It's the shoebill from Komodo Friends

I want to fill that pouting mouth with my seed.

I want to fuck an illegal alien!

Would you attend their wedding?

>Non hijack
Dropped.

Of course, you can see the other stars behind her.

Yes, this is good.

Little girls already do it better than us, so why bother?

>Reason
I'm guessing this is also SEED?

I believe it's for niconico rating.

Yes. Subs were a mistake.

Find a flaw.