>flat

Hana is best girl.

Take your shit American-anime to >>Sup Forums

>violent
>killed Kiyoshi and never apologized
>also pissed on Kiyoshi
>best
>best

I actually like Hana because she is an agressive and violent bitch, I dig that.

>not even denying it

There seems to be 2 kinds of Hanafag, betacucks who'll forgive anything she does because she's "cute" and this guy (includes pissfags) who just have a fetish and insert into Kiyoshi. The latter are alright even if they do have a weird as fuck fetish.

Childhood is idolizing Hana.
Adulthood is realizing Chiyo makes more sense.

Why be a Hanafag when you can be a superior Marifag

Hanafags who deny Hana's flaws are cancer, I'm a Hanafag but I like her exactly for her shitty traits and understand why she's overrated to most at this point desu

Hana is a dyke. The shipwars are over.

Link to the new chapter?

She puts on a bitchy facade because she afraid if she lets people get too close to her they'll piss all over her and not let her reciprocate.

Damn what did Chiyo do?

Seconding

a-user...

Don't tell me Sup Forums has a problem with mega or imgur now

Go fuck yourself
Hana a best and will win the Kiyoshibowl

Nigga she got sister zoned

From the last chapter it's clear she's not giving up

Where is Chapter 254 then?

she loves pee

It was dumped here a few days ago, you fucking casual

all the gayfags in here who can't appreciate cute girls that want to pee on their crush need to neck themselves

Hana a CUTE!
Hana a PURE!
Hana a BEST GIRL!
I love HANA!

Came here to post this. Patrician taste my friend

Best girl by far

Slut is better though. Slut's alpha enough to take her man. Hana won't do that.

Slut hasn't made me laugh like Hana has. Also, she hasn't given me a boner.

>cute, small chested antics
>Suddenly Fat Tats McGee shows up
And why is it okay to show Meiko's nipples but not Hana's? They're the same age.

SHE'S BACK BOYS

SHE'S FINALLY BACK

I actually fucking teared up when I saw some of the real Meiko fanservice. None of that fake Meiko shit.

Link to the chapter: imgur.com/a/9vSzx

canonically objectively wrong

Meiko hasn't made me laugh in ages but she did in this chapter when she fell over

Didn't like Hana this chapter, her fangirling over Chiyo was a bit much. Chiyo was pretty boring as usual but what else is new. Also the last 4 pages were a waste of space.

>Also the last 4 pages were a waste of space.

I agree. Risa is awful compared to Meiko. If she wins Andre I'm going to be real fucking mad.

>tfw Hana will never look at you the way she looks at Chiyo
>tfw Hana will never look at you the way she looks at frogs
>tfw Hana will never look at you

Kill me now.

is meme50 going to make a prison school doujin now that his puke and scat fetishes are all canon

I love Mari!

Stopped reading at the drawn out arc with the boner and people horse back fight.

Has it gotten better? How many chapter s did I miss dumped?

c250 onwards have been promising but I'm not sure about the latest release c254. Hiramoto seems to be setting up several love triangles -
Hana-Chiyo-Kiyoshit, Gakuto-Slut-Mitsuko, Meiko-Risa-Andre. Personally feel he should focus on the first 2 and end the last one already as we had more than enough of them the last arc. Also, Shingo, Joe, Mari, Kate, and other supporting characters associated with them are missing. It's understandable that he can't give attention to all the characters but the first three listed are major characters there from the start so I hope they'd get some love. He can start by dropping Risa already ffs.

Also, Hana is best girl, I love her!

I also wonder how and if he's going to bring the series back to its roots and introduce another prison theme. The way things are going it looks like he might be just going the romcom route.

>If she wins Andre I'm going to be real fucking mad
What ? You would like Meiko to win Andre over Risa ? Meiko is for the reader, not for that disgusting piece of shit

>Chiyofags will defend this

The both of you have forgotten or are underestimating Andrenomics. Neither of them will win the Andre, rather, Andre will live the ultimate masochist fantasy of having two queens. Risa needs to see the light and just give him what he wants - pain, not her silly schoolgirl love.

>just give him what he wants - pain
Did you miss it when the s&m shop seller said he was like all the young and inexperienced masos, always pushing beyond their limits ? He's gonna settle down I tell ya

>Andre getting exactly what he wants
>amateur
Do you remember the time when Andre was literally begging for any attention from VP and completely ignored? What has Andrenomics gotten him now, he's reaping the benefits. Andrenomics preceded Risa, she never mattered and never will, everything thus far was for this. Hiramoto should just break Risa's heart and get it over with.

Dude he's not even enjoying it now. He says he does and wants Risa away, but he's clearly hurting himself, while we could see he loved it in the past. If you really think that Risa won't win you're retarded, and I say that as a die hard Meikofag

>Hana will cuck Kiyoshi out of Chiyo-chan bowl

>this level of headcannon
>meikofag
ok

>chiyobowl
and nothing of value was lost

Nice argument, you're just proving you're just too stupid to follow the progression of a story

Then me and you are the only ones with any taste, it seems.

There's no prison in this manga. It's all about weird romantic comedy now. I don't dislike this.

haha pee in my face
haha
yes it tastes so good

Raws for 255 came out 20 min ago.

link?

Post it you faggot

she is the best

The true prison is romantic entanglements.

Do I have to suck your dick for this?

Fucking meme50, seriously. If you've noticed, all his works for magazines are normal but as soon as it's indie all his fetishes (scat, vomit, etcetc) start coming out of the woodwork. Fucking degenerate fetishes they are too.

I really want to drink Hana's pee.

Here is the link for 255. But I can't rip it because I don't have the script for senmanga's image protection.
raw.senmanga.com/Prison_School/255/

There's another site that hosts raws, forgot what it was called, that let's you download the images.

Who cares though, someone already translated the korean scans.

>Gakuto chapter

>Sitting legs spread facing each other
Are they staring into each others cavernous depths to see if the abyss really does stare back or what?

Hana and Chiyo aren't for lewd user, they never get shown beyond butt stuff. That's why Hana get censored with Medusa while Meiko gets a light block over her vag. That time Chiyo dressed like a slut we saw Kiyoshi's imagination instead of her actual boobs

Translated?

>Meiko feet

Hana did nothing wrong

See

Found the betacuck.

Cucks

>best girl is going to become even more perfect
excellent

Found the crossboard scum

Damn, what a waste of nice ass.

yes, and I'll tell you more you can easily find it online

for cocklust

She's a child drunk on all the unchecked power given to her.

>Raws for 255 came out 20 min ago.
Gakuto is one luck yman, the slut will fight for him.

The other girl will have to step it up too cause clearly she has feelings for Gakuto too.

Also did Mari and Kate got killed off-screen?
Or the lady in BDSM shop is Mari with a mask working for Chiyo birthday present?

That sounds more like Mari to be honest.

>Or the lady in BDSM shop is Mari with a mask working for Chiyo birthday present?
She'll turn out to be Mari's mom, you just wait

kinda, yeah. thats what makes me feel bad for her and what made me a hanafag. she just wanted to regain control of her life, allthough through very stupid actions

Never looked at it like that.

Is that fucking Maria?

Spoiler that shit mate

> Best girl keeps getting better
But she's already weapons grade perfection.

Damn, I used to be rooting hard for Mitsuko, but now I hope Gakuto ends up with a threesome. Seems logical when you think about it

I'm personally hoping for a Kiyoshi threesome with Hana and Mari

Mari is drilling Drills' drilly pussy as we speak

Why you want Mari to get fucked by him?

Have some respect man.

The only right threesome for Kiyoshi is one with Hana and Chiyo were Chiyo pisses on both of them.

And threesomes will never happen in this cause for them to happen one girl would have to admit defeat to another, only Hana is pervy enough to do that and get Kiyoshi through Chiyou pussy.

Kate's ahead is second only to Hanas. The snake bathroom chapters had some great faces.

I'd be okay with a Hana and Mari threesome. A Hana and Chiyo threesome would be weird, though.

Who's going to prison this arc? I hope it's Kate I want to see her in tight clothes.

There is no prison anymore

Doesn't the school need a way to punish lewd students? Also the usc will be pointless without a prison

They could just not punish lewd students

>pointless
People actually read this for the plot?

Hana is going to devolve into puke fetishism next.
I'm not into piss, but it didn't bug me. If she goes full on puke fetish she is irredeemable worst girl.

Who here Team Evil Lesbian?