Bleach

Today is Aizen's birthday.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/1667836797
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/161160073942/jump-giga-tite-kubo-and-matsui-yūsei-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we will never see his bankai

All according to keikaku

happy birthday

Bleach was so bad it couldn't even use its best villain correctly.

Why is he so dreamy?

is that OC? post if you have more pls.

Chinese comic from baidu

thanks!

the art is a bit wonky and it wouldn't hurt to speak chinese lol.

it was four or five years ago.

everything is pretty new to me, I wasn't even into anime 4-5 years ago. But I really liked the artstyle of the bleach manga.

tieba.baidu.com/p/1667836797

Welcome to the Kubo ride

thanks! I was really hyped when I saw that he was back on twitter, I was hoping to see regular updates or just drawings and such, but no posts since february..

>tieba.baidu.com/p/1667836797
thanks dude.

january actually*

Aizen did nothing wrong.

I miss aizen bros. will the sadness ever stop?

;_;

Happy birthday keikaku man
May the next year you spend in chair be extra comfy

I miss bleach as a whole. I wouldn't mind reading another 100 chapters, regardless of the quality of the manga. Just miss having it being my daily routine.

do you think aizen sama has grown to love his chair?

Let's see

>In your life as a mangaka, what has been your happiest moment?

>Kubo: when I was in Germany and a seminude, beautiful woman hugged me. A cosplayer.

how did he not kill himself?

Obviously his bankai is 4th wall breaking and it's what sliced Kubo's shoulder off.

Will Kubo go back to being a mangaka when he heals up?

will we get the last arc animated?

is that a yes?

Dubs say yes

is that a yes?

mysterious as ever

amen to that

Bleach is ok.

do you have bankai

Yhwach broke al bankais in the future.

We've already seen it user, and he made us all forget.
That's how strong xXxAizen2005xXx is !

Will Shuhei's bankai be cool?

should i go to bed aizen nii-sama

Will you appear in the novel aside from the prologue?

Every year we have the joke of "new season announced", all acording to tite kubo's keikaku

>In your life as a mangaka, what has been your happiest moment?
>Kubo: when I was in Germany and a seminude, beautiful woman hugged me. A cosplayer.

Gotta learn japanese, no question about it now.

New interview.
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/161160073942/jump-giga-tite-kubo-and-matsui-yūsei-interview

Reminder that Aizen did nothing wrong

thanks for sharing

>Kubo has Zelda
>Togashi has Dragon Quest
>Miura has Idolmaster
They should just give up the mangaka life and start a Let's Play series together

only the first 2 pages

Will I transcend and become one with 2D and reunite with my waifu?

It's been almost a year since bleach ended and I'm still mad about all the unanswered questions and deus ex ending. He spent the best part of a year hyping up Ichigo's training with the Zero Squad and then he doesn't even use his powers.

I will always be mad

I like this but Kubo really dropped the ball. When ichigo first went to soul society you saw the poverty stricken environment- as if Kubo was leading up to a story about some kind of forceful change that would happen in soul society.

It partly happened with the Rukia rescue arc; it discussed the importance of ignoring some rules or laws that are immoral.

That was also the introduction of the series villain, Aizen.

When Aizen is defeated he yells something along the lines of "That is a loser's reasoning! A winner has to speak not of the world as it is, but of the world it should be!"

This pretty much captures his entire purpose.

Of course Kubo completely ignores these intricacies and never delves deeply into the flaws of soul society.

>Be an absolute saint in life
>Die
>Get promised the most amazing afterlife by random swordwielding maniacs
>Have to live in Edo-period slums
>Only chance i have to escape is if i happened to be born with talent for soul magic bullshit
>Only option is to stay poor and die (how the fuck does that even work) or to go be a soldier and fight monsters until death
Soul society is the worst heaven

>dubs
What does this mean? Yes?

What went so right with bleach?

Read the novels.

The Cental 46 member named Nayura bacame friends with Kira.
She started reforms which conciderably bettered Rukongai citizens' lives.

>The Cental 46 member named Nayura
Wait, didn't Aizen kill the entire Central 46?

Will I ever get over crippling anxiety?

Are they any good? Also, where can I read them?

Give me a summary of the novels, thanks.

Was Toshiro's aging in the war arc after the petals broke the thing that broke the Sup Forumsutism machine?

what age demographic is bleach aimed at?
was it 15 year olds or 14 year olds?

It's about the daughter of a member who inherited her father's title and position.
It's in the 13Blades book.

The fact that they had to use novels to explain part of the shit that remained unexplained at the end, that alone already speaks ill of the quality of Kubo's writing.

I'm not being a Kubo fanboy, but do you think these novels would exist if he didn't give a damn about bleach? I know, this could also mean that he's not the best writer, but don't you feel that the novels are rather proofs, that he just HAD TO skip certain things?

Honestly, i wouldn't complain even if he had stopped giving a fuck after the whole Fullbringer arc fiasco and how the editors forced him to bring the Shinigami back. I also think he gave up after editorial pressure to bring back Byakuya but i'm going full conspiracy modo here desu.

The shinigami were the best bad guys.
The show went to shit the moment they became the good guys

I the professor say yes?.

Well yeah, at this point I feel bittersweet about bleach. The ss arc was without a doubt my favourite, (also got me into reading the manga), I liked the charachter designs, but the story was a rollercoaster.

I'm rather glad though, that the shinigami came back, fullbringer was not that bad, but I know I would have dropped bleach eventually if the story were to go on with them.

>I'm rather glad though, that the shinigami came back, fullbringer was not that bad, but I know I would have dropped bleach eventually if the story were to go on with them.
I think it was obvious we'd see the Shinigami at some point, but them coming in and saving the day with 1 on 1 fights was so forced that i was actually rooting for the fullbringers. I still think that the chapters from when Tsukishima started his insertion into Ichigo's life and had everyone think he was crazy, up to Ginjo's betrayals are some of my favorites in the series.

Finished reading Bleach not too long ago, but can someone explain to me what happened with the soul king in the end?

They made it sound like world collapses when soul king dies, going as far as having the ill captain sacrifice to try and take up the position, but then the old quincy guy just gets fucked and no one takes up the spot while the world keeps running.

yeah Tsukishima was pretty badass. On those one on one fights, I didn't really think too much about it. I was like " welp, it's shonen". And yeah come to think of it, since ichigo was fighting to get his shinigami powers back, it was clear that the show wouldn't go on with the fullbringers.

Should we rewrite the last arc?

How?

>Orihime didn't end up with Chizuru.

I'm. Still. Mad!

>Ichigo didn't end up with that fuckboi Shinigami he met after the timeskip
I liked that colored page they had at least.

Kubo really gave the impression that the boy was going to play some kind of important role.

Yhwach absorbed him. Later when Yhwach died, Ichibei used his corpse to make a new SK, because the amount of reiatsu was immense.

The kid is the brother of Rikichi-the retard from 6th division who helped Renji in the ss arc.

>the retard from 6th division who helped Renji in the ss arc.
A whole clan of gays then?

No, it just means that he knows he dun goofed and is trying to save face, while also making some cash now that Bleach hasn't completely faded out.

Will Kubo kill himself?

And his partner is Ikkaku's sister. She is listed as Shino Madarame.

Pls no.

I can understand the aspect of making money, but after all that (alleged) fight and struggle with the editorial stuff, and how the whole creation of the manga pretty much cost his health, do you think he'd care that much about plotholes?

>aizen wasn't allowed to talk to ichigo.
fuck you urahara

Do you really think it's smart to allow keikaku master Aizen to even look at Ichigo knowing what he's capable of?

Dubs mean he planned to not answer your questions.

What do you mean? Aizen talked to Ichigo when they fought Yhwh.

Prologue of the cfyow novel.

Yeah, he could steal his heart.

>no plans for new manga

Goddammit kubo, get off your ass and make bleach 2 or a zombiepowder remake.

what do japanese see in live action or rock musical?! I'll never understand it..

The first musical was comfy.

Please calm your thirst.

I cant

So what's up with the revival of bleach threads? Is anything new going to happen? I thought the manga got aborted.

nostalgia

New novel and interview.
Live action movie next year, maybe new anime too.

new novels , kubo interviews etc.

Where is this shown? I swear nothing like that was in the comic unless I was missing chapters.