School children in Scotland, Canada and Australia to take "tolerance" test

School children in Scotland, Canada and Australia among others will soon have to take a tolerance test

>The new "global competences" test will be carried out alongside maths, reading and science, as part of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)'s influential Programme for International Student Assessment (Pisa) tests.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-42781376

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42791218
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

truly powerful

Why is she literally giving what almost everyone here wants?

knowledge

Of course, we have to make sure we stamp out (((wrongthink))) at a young age.

ewww what a disgusting pussy

>gaping asshole

imagine my shock

Gotta nip that wrongthink in the bud. Usually you have to go to uni to become that enlightened.

When I was idly scrolling by, the thumbnail at first looked like they were all sucking dick

We're also soon getting our own ministry of truth. We truly are a privileged generation to not even have to think for ourselves. The government will do the thinking for us.

>Government announces anti-fake news unit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42791218

Stay strong kiddos.

Damm, Sup Forums btfo

Because she desperately wants to be fucked by the BWC (Big White Cock). The poor thing has only been able to get smelly little black shit dicks due to her allegiance with the left. She wants to be dominated by a strong white man with proper conservative values because that's what she actually longs for.

would plug

AUSPOL

Wow what a transparent attack on the family structure and parental rights over children

Literally state enforced political propaganda

>it's okay to be racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic, if you are not a white male

So much for that "culture war" eh boys?

While you all got stem and business degrees, we got degrees in the fields that get you into education and entertainment. We control the war on your minds, the I N F O W A R. We won the Cold War in the end, Gramsci long march through the institutions, 60s hippie movement Frankfurt School blablabla blame who you want, the point is the teachers and school boards are all left and that is becoming more pronounced as time goes on.

You being right wingers only thought about greed, wealth and capital and neglected the humanities and education. You failed to realize these are the people who drive ideas and train the future, so you in a sense gave away the future and culture to us on a silver platter to chase your $elfi$h greed. Thanks!

that's right

>(((tolerance)))

what happens when you fail the test? sent off to the interracial breeding grounds?

Is everyone stupid? She's clearly not saying that unless it's not English

Wow so that's what a ten cent post looks like.
Keep typing away like a good little monkey Tyrone.
Mister shekelberg needs all hands on deck to convince me to start giving a fuck about whatever stupid fucking narrative you failed to interest me in today.