Can we talk about this stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=iR9M4v30nyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah sure, have a look on reddit.com

>Gradually I began to hate them
Andy 'Race' Warski

I only watched because Enoch was on. He is so assertive during arguments that he makes internet bloodsports so much better to watch. I hope more people start listening to TRS shows now.

I would pay for TRS if they accepted something other than just straight up CC details.
Don't want to be Red-Iced by glow niggers

yeah we can talk about it.

Andy reconfirms how SHIT he is.
Jim actually lost some respect for laying into those dirty bloomers. THEN FUCKING LEAVE BITCH
Dipshit invites ppl onto his stream and then hangs them out to try.

Andy sperged out and looked really bad calling Laura the C word. He needs to stop calling women that, it makes us look bad.

Wait, they don't accept buttcoin anymore?

andy is just a little bit simple. he just won gold when jf signed up to help him out, also jim obviously is having words with him pointing out what to do with his stream.

Ezra and loomer:
>lied about their intentions
>accused of obtaining money in a dishonest way
>run subversive media companies
>used dishonest, unethical tactics to attack political opponents
>used conservative politics to self-aggrandize and further their careers
Really. Makes. You. Think.

I love watching Andy getting redpilled in real time.

Loomer's a sociopath.

This was the first I'd really watched much of Racewarski but I kinda liked him. He gets so fucking fired up

Are you not able to buy a prepaid card from a convenience store

Andy is literally just very stupid, he shouldn't be considered "us" since anyone could talk him into anything.

Total lack of remorse is common among Jews. They never did any wrong, even when they admit doing wrong.

>calling Laura the C word
He's slowly working up the curage to call her a filthy jew, thats what he wanted to say, but his mind is still digesting the red pill

you are a faggot and laura loomer is a cunt, the truth hurts.

if anyone could talk him into anything, how come loomer's twisted, kike lies weren't effective on him.

>us
Kikeshill detected

You can literally see her brain retreat into her skull and turn on the fight or flight mechanism.

Jim only said that when she kept on sperging out on how she's leaving. Jim was probably the nicest one to her during the whole stream.

shutup cunt.

is the sky blue?

> "yes, but...[2 minutes of talking on how it's not blue]"

Is this a legit debate tactic or is she fucking crazy and stupid?

Total shit show, but fun to watch. Also, Loomer is a complete sociopath.

Fuck that cuck mike who came on to defend laura.

I liked it.

Only on hour 2 right now, Laura's pilpul is astonishing

>a Jew,a Jewess and an internet sperg have a talk
I think you're on the wrong webzone

Fuck off, Laura.

I feel like Andy just goes with the mob mentality. If everyone else on the stream agreed with Laura, he would be right there with them.

Get outta here, Loomer

>calling Laura the C word
Based!

that white knight faggot that came in at the end to save loomer from the rude neonazis, literally gave me aids. I wanted to go out and rope every single alt lite fag I could find.

BASED doxxing MAGA Jew

I think andy is as normie as can get.
His critical thinking skills aren't great.
His banter is weak.
His few ideas really aren't that original.
He reacts to situations, rather than creates them.

Ultimately, he's good at being an 'Opie' to a funny/smart anthony.

But all in all, I like the guy and he generally seems like a nice, chill dude.

Mike's a jew, Spencer's a jew, Anglin's a jew. Anybody else Schlomo? Should you run back to leftypol to have them update your list?

Laura Loomer is kike slut
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

youtube.com/watch?v=iR9M4v30nyI

oh thanks for letting me know about this, i totally missed it.

agreed he looked like a retard even if she deserved it. he could have just said you're being very cunty right now.

aka a jew

you again? you forgot weev bruh. btw how do you know anglin's a jew. do tell sweety

This. I was suprised they were surprised about that.

This stream should be used as a case study in Jewish tactics and attitudes. JQ 101 stuff. Up until now I haven't had a solid example of the stuff I've been reading other than Soros and known shills, but Loomer is a great example of (((someone))) who tries to blend into a society or movement but is totally exposed when you interrogate their morals and principles.

Loomer's done after this. Zero credibility. The goyim know.

>bruh
>sweety
You have to go back

>Loomer's done after this
Bullshit, most of her fans don't give a fuck and think she won.

Goddamn Enoch is an ugly shit.

I refuse to believe she has any legitimate fans.

Braindead boomers

Mike Cernovich is by far a better example of this, and he is still going strong.
Loomer will go strong too, she's not going anywhere. If you think she's finished then you aren't even red pilled on the JQ.
She's going to lie and subvert her way to the top and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. All those idiots like Lauren Southern are already falling for the tricks. Instead of completely disowning Loomer she's been tricked into trying to salvage some sort of a friendship that was never actually there.
Loomer has fully convinced all these people that they will be missing out on something if they don't repair their non-existent relationship with her.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. The goyim do not know.

"you are a raging cunt"

Aw poor little based kikes Warski and Enoch mad because kike Loomer would not apologize for doxing kike Peinovich's mommy. Jews Jewing each other and you faggots spreading the kvetching.

What's the problem?

The problem is faggots shilling their kike drama. Oh and that Israel still has not been nuked and all Jews have not been genocided. Yet. That's the problem.

oh, look this guy has a nazi flag on guys. i guess he is definitely one of us™. we should seriously consider his thoughts on this matter as he is clearly a valued member of the movement™ due to his nazi flag.

Insightful post fellow goy

G L O W I N G I N T H E F U C K I N G D A R K

jewish pilpul

This guy gets it.

Yeah. I was surprised that you were surprised that they were surprised about that too.

>being this buttblast over people who literally collect shekels for living

Loomer made a fool of all the alt lite bois (not including enoch)

God I want to fuck her so bad

Laura pls

g'day cunt, how are ya?

I want to eat her sweaty jewish asshole for hours and hours

yeah, hilarious though

takes guts to go on a tds episode, since wrongthink is illegal in canada. i d-d-d-don't th-th-think he's as d-dim, as he makes out he is

the only correct response, also checked

the point is that it sucks to have to jump through hoops to void getting doxxed. As-is I only donate to alt right orgs with money orders because I know they're all targets of folks trying to get at their cc and online payment systems.

Put $120 on a prepaid Visa card and you're set for a years subscription.

Jewmer got blown like her tires. She contradicted herself so much. Wah Wah I'm just a poor girl who doesn't know whats going on but also I'm a leet haxxor who doxxes and doesn't apologize to no man.

>expecting $120 for off brand stromfront content

They really are run by Jews

Andy needs to connect the dots - what Loomer, Baked Mama and Kraut have in common?

Shut the fuck up, wherever the fuck you're from in Europastan.

He's got a jq show coming up I think, but he'll probably cuck.

Guarantee this fag is European under his meme flag.

Aw poor based baby want kikey loomer to apologize? Aw your feelings hurt? Mommy get doxed?

Who dat boi?

Ok my fellow American white man.

>nigger speak

*Israeli

He is literally never allowed to say it out loud due to being a leaf. They would lock him up for even calling them out.

It would be great if he had e.g. MacDonald or even Enoch

So? And he calls himself a White Nationalist. Our bothers have been attacked, threatened, jailed, and shot at. Warski is a cuck. Real men would never be afraid of naming the Jew, no matter the cost. Rockwell didn't give a fuck.

>it's not enough to provide a way for white advocates to proselytize to thousands or millions of new people
>you have to name the Jew yourself so w- I mean, antifa, can get you locked up

Dont violate the NAP.

Also, Warski as far as I know doesn't call himself a white nationalist.

what the fuck happened to legacy captcha?

when was this and where can i find it? not seeing it on Warski's YT or on TDS

He said he was down for the ethnostate and gassing all non whites, that's pretty much the same thing.

Baked Alaska's channel.

lmao, they're spinning the funnelweb honeypot for the white one.
sitting through hours of jewish theatrics like that and not being able to say the obvious..
fuck canada.
we need a wall on the northern border too.

They use Stripe as their payment processor. No name taken. It's secure.

He did? I can see him being on board with the ethnostate but he struck me as a deportationist.
Either way, glad he's coming around

What was really telling that no one thought it was a problem or that Mike should have stuck to his "principles".
His marriage ended when SHE left HIM. His Jew wife left his ass.

I cannot stand that pic. His fake try hard angry mug is too cringy. It's like something a 5 year old would think is cool.

Mike looked really greasy and disheveled right as he entered the stream, I imagine his life consists of drinking himself into a stupor in between recording all of his meme podcasts and seldomly bathing.

Still a fan, but the idea of him spending all of his time in his apartment neglecting hygiene, drinking, and recording episode of the daily shoah and strike and Mike just makes me kek. I can't help it.

Both, Baked Beardy, Warski, and Enoch all look like they have poor hygiene and don't shower for days. Greaseball neckbeards, cringe.

shalom fellow nazi