Assad and Russian forces are terrorist

Bashar Al-Assad, the Syrian government forces and the Russian forces are just a bunch of terrorists. Those bastards keep bombing innocent civilians including kids in many Syrian cities; they even use chemical weapons (tons of proofs of them doing that). They are bastards and need to be stopped.
Assad must be overthrown and put on trial. Russian must face more sanctions and all kinds of punishment from the UN.

bbc.com/news/av/world-42776933/syrian-regime-routinely-bombs-civilians-in-eastern-ghouta

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnfilteredSE/status/954145668662087680
rt.com/newsline/406554-russia-saudi-arabia-s400/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yemen-war-saudi-arabia-human-rights-british-weapons-trade-uk-6bn-war-child-report-crimes-civilians-a7953496.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

People should know the truth.

>Bashar Al-Assad, the Syrian government forces and the Russian forces are just a bunch of terrorists. Those bastards keep bombing innocent civilians including kids in many Syrian cities; they even use chemical weapons (tons of proofs of them doing that). They are bastards and need to be stopped.
>Assad must be overthrown and put on trial. Russian must face more sanctions and all kinds of punishment from the UN.
Shalom Mossad!

The whole civilised world agrees with what is in the OP post. Stop seeing jewish conspiracies everywhere, because they don't exist (or maybe they do but in your head only).

>The United States
>civilized

>listening to (((BBC)))
Are you a retarded normie?

The whole civilized world is retarded then. Assad has won a near total victory and overthrowing him has become impossible in this late stage of the world.

Well, the United States do protect and actually spread democracy, freedom, liverty and prosperity all over the world. All the wealthy countries with functioning democracies are US's allies, while all the countries that oppose America are poor totalitarian shitholes.

>bbc

Saying "Assad must go" is like saying "we should fight climate change with the help of magic unicorns". It may sound good, but it is incompatible with reality.

Lmao he lost a huge portion of his lands and was about to lose the war until his murderous russian friends arrived, so they started bombing civilians together.

Why is the Russian government so braindead obvious with their shilling
Fuck off, Demitri

One of a few honest, unbiased news sources left.

This. America has its flaws and the Amerimutt meme is funny but it's hard to deny that without America, the world will be violent.

However, America will be a more isolationist country in the future for better or worse.

It's realistic. Assad must go doesn't even mean regime change as countries that want Assad to go want the regime to stay intact. They just want him to step down. It wouldn't be like with Saddam Hussein where the whole Baathist regime was taken down.

That was 4 years ago. The situation as changed since then.

Do you think the government would actually pay somebody to bitch about it on the internet.

your English is fantastic, just like every anti assad or putin post we see from russia

>has won
War isn't over. You can say Assad is close to victory but that's not the same thing as a victory.

And Assad himself has nothing to do with the change. Without russia's terroristic forces that keep bombing innocent civilians Assad will lose in a matter of days.

I don't give a fuck about slavshits testing their new toys, You can't Mossad the Assad.

I doubt Assad would agree with that, given the fact that the war has turned in his favour.

yes, the Russian government pays people to Spread their retarded collectivist bullshit on here. Literally everyone does it, including the US, Israel, Turkey and China.

well russians are pretty cheap

so if assad really did do something wrong would you even believe it?

OP is a faggot.

so that's what russian bots look like.

weird, they speak like a fucking jews

Even if you're right, that doesn't change the situation.

>Confirming this is a shitpost

when the USSR fell, guess who bought their country?

Yer either a really dumb Russian or a really dumb shill... alright we give up how did you manage to get a Russian flag

Jokes on me I shill for everybody free of charge.

To what end though? This guy is shitting on Putin in case you haven't read his posts.

>how did you manage to get a Russian flag
Unfortunately, I was born in this authoritarian hellhole ruled by a criminal dictator and his cronies (oligarchs).

So you don't know the conflict at all. Assad won the day the rebels failed to take Damascus. All the Russian intervention did was speed it up, things were already turning around for Assad. Next here's a tip, Russian air strikes on a per capita basis for Aleppo were almost the same as the collation in Manbij. It's been like that the entire war. Russia just performs more air strikes then the USA. Stop being retarded and learn the actual conflict.

Shaving your beard and putting on civilian clothing doesn't magically stop you from being a militant extremist

axaxaxaxaxaxxa you can get fucked, natist

Who is going to stop him? The FSA is dying and the SDF is losing American support because of the defeat of ISIS and the conflict between Turkey and the SDF. Where would they even get the manpower from? Half the country is dead or out raping women in Germany

>Assad and Putin bomb islamists
Oh no, that sucks. I hope they finish the job

nope, Assad is a hero fighting against the now scrambling and crumbling world order, Jew go home, sage.

OP confirm russian gay

Fuck you kike and your shit thread. God bless Assad, Russia, and fuck Saudi Arabia and Israel.

OP is for sure depressed Russian gay.
They always cry and bitch about Russia because Putin is treating them as they fully deserve, as stinking turds.

So does the US
twitter.com/UnfilteredSE/status/954145668662087680

>Sunni Muslims
>Civilians
They are all enemy fighters. Even the 2 year olds.

>BBC
>implying Assad and Russia are terrorists
>Not the US for creating a proxy war and funding actual terrorists to usurpt Assad for oil/plant position

>trumpfags will defend this.
There is a reason (((they))) want to overthrow Assad, just like gadaffi.

You are too obsessed with homosexuality i see. Btw why would a faggot even start an anti-Assad thread?

All the jews and Russian bots (lol they are real apparently) saying assad must go are now forever cursed. I’m going to laugh at your misfortunes. The assad curse is the only thing I believe in at this point.

But russia loves saudi arabia and even sells them weapons so they can bomb Yemen.

rt.com/newsline/406554-russia-saudi-arabia-s400/

Bcause gays are anti-assad

>You are too obsessed with homosexuality
YES! I hate LGBT with passion.
Waiting for the day when they will be destroyed and completely eliminated from this Earth by the Almighty God.

How do you know that? Maybe you are a faggot youself?

Stay assmad kike your crocodile tears are delicious.

I personally can't wait until that limp wristed lisp-talking sandnigger gets airstriked or IED'd and /sg/ and the rest of these dune coon worshipping faggots who think he's the second coming of Hitler all collectively suicide

>I hate LGBT with passion.
>Waiting for the day when they will be destroyed and completely eliminated from this Earth by the Almighty God.
Agreed. LGBTism especially homosexuality is a mental disease. Gays should be treated in a mental hospital forcefully or just shot if they refuse to do so.

>muh poor babies

“Innocent civilians” are alot like “14 year old bearded achmed refugees”.

Globalist propaganda is lazy as fuck these days.

Well I can sympathize but Putin and Assad are not all bad, I would trust them before I would trust mossad/cia

>one post by this ID

GOD BLESS ASSAD
GOD BLESS THE SAA

America and Great Britain sells 100 times more weapons to Saudi Arabia than Russia does.
So you are A full of SHIT!

>civilians die in war
Wow what's next? Building destroyed because of the fighting?

>Gays should be treated in a mental hospital forcefully or just shot if they refuse to do so.
or made to fly from tops of buildings

welcome to 4chin

Show me the receipts Asher.

This

>animals killing each other
yeah I totally care

So what? Russia still sells it even if knows that the weapons will be used against Yemeni children. Russia is evil too by your own logic.

>(((BBC)))
whatever you say faggot, daily reminder to sage JIDF posts

Kek

Russian homo detected.

go and do this, pic related

UK weapons companies have made £6bn from Saudi Arabia since it started bombing Yemen
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yemen-war-saudi-arabia-human-rights-british-weapons-trade-uk-6bn-war-child-report-crimes-civilians-a7953496.html

War Child UK claimed the true revenue from dealings with the Gulf state are almost double previous estimates, despite only around £30m going to the public through corporation tax receipts.
The charity accused private manufacturers including BAE Systems and Raytheon of “profiteering from the deaths of innocent children” by selling missiles and equipment to the Saudi-led coalition.

Sup Forumstard low iq imbeciles got btfo again and again.
They can't handle the PROOFS that russia helps that animal Assad killing civilians, that russia supports saudi arabia and sells arms to them and so on.
Obese virgins from Sup Forums are incredibly pathetic.

>. Btw why would a faggot even start an anti-Assad thread?

You just answered your own question, kek

If Saudis WANTED to buy more weapons from russia, russia would sell it to them with a great pleasure. Russian government with that bastard Putin in charge love money even if it leads to deaths of millions of innocebt civilians.

I did not you two digits iq bogan.

Are you legitimately retarded or just fooling around?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
listen to rational advice retarded faggot

LOL,

btw, super nice meme

Ahem, should have posted this in 2015, not when THE LION OF THE SYRIA basically won the ((((civil war)))) thanks to our God-guided bombs

Settle down knob jockey, go gobble some cock it might cheer you up

>I did not you two digits iq bogan

Also, did you Sup Forumstard degenerates know that holocaust denial us LITERALLY illegal in russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Russia

1) you forgot your meme flag vlad

2) idc. there i said it. idc. if resistance forces would stop fighting this shit wouldnt happen and i dont support anything that creates more refugees for 1st world nations .syria is secular . if you want a caliphate go fuck some goats in another country

lmao anglo trash started the samefagging again

>I did not you two digits iq bogan
that little Russian homo has only two brain cell left, LOL

>BBC
Literally every military action taken by Russia is considered illegitimate by the west, which has no room to talk when it comes to bombing civilians.

Civilians die in war, especially when the enemy embeds itself within the general population.

To call Russian forces "terrorists" is a huge stretch.

Reminder: Terrorism means using violence to scare the population into making political changes the terrorists want.

The insurgents and foreign fighters are the terrorists, not Assad and not Russia, who are defending Assad's legitimate place as the head of state in Syria.

Whatever you say, moshe.

>1) you forgot your meme flag vlad
Bwaha ha ha ha haha hahaha

>. if you want a caliphate go fuck some goats in another country
why another country if putin's russia is basically a caliphate at this point?

pic related just a normal friday in moscow

>implying there's a difference between any of them

Putin loves Muslims a lot btw!

Try to be a little more subtle.