Every Sup Forums reaction to the smallest expression of disbelief in Christianity

>Claim OP is a fat ugly manchild, though this is a naked ad hom which has no bearing on the credibility of biblical claims
>Accuse OP of being a Jew, a Communist, etc. (see above)
>Immediately try to make the discussion about Islam, whine that everybody picks on Christianity but nobody ever picks on Islam despite many high profile atheists doing so constantly
>Imply that because Islam is worse, therefore Christianity is true(???)
>Make arguments which avoid defending the foundational supernatural claims of scripture and instead appeal to what we might desire to be true ("What's the point of life if it's false?")
>Appeal to the utility of one religion in opposing another, extremely similar religion as if atheism is not sufficient motivation to fight Islam

Why do they do everything except actually mount a credible defense of their beliefs? It's as if they know they can't, and must use every bluff, deflection and underhanded tactic in the book to avoid honest argument.

Amusingly this is more or less how Hitler observed that Jews argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61MLHnXGhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3wTRLh7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Q6DtfUynQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

christianity is retarded it only has use for morality and cultural structure reasons but if you actually believe god created earth in 7 days or jerked off some lions or w/e you are pants on head retarded

Jesus is a mythology based on Zoroastrianism.

>only has use for morality and cultural structure reasons
it doesn't even do that anymore so there's no use in it. Christkeks don't even believe in it they just think they can meme back the moral authority it had and that will make modernity go away

inb4christian niggers post pictures of fat, disgusting atheists while pretending the most Christian part of the US( the South) isn't the most obese and disgusting.

Look if you use arguments like (LE SKYDADDY FAIRY, YOU BELIEVE SANDA CLAUSE?, RELIJUN IS MYTH) you're going to be be responded with Fedora memes because you did not use a well thought out argument to start a debate. You used childish insults to provoke people

Mithraism you mean, which superceded Zoroastrianism in the same way Christianity did to Judaism.

Nobody actually does that. That happened like one time and is being misrepresented as a common thing atheists say.

Are all Christians like the GOD WARRIOR woman? Is that fair?

Yes they do especially here.

How is it not true, though? Christians are persecuted more than precious little snowflake muslims who wipe their ass with their hand.

Nobody's bombing the homes of US Christians

What happens 99% of the time is an atheist offers a well reasoned argument, and one of you mongs comes back with a hat meme. You know this is true because you've seen it happen over and over on this board like I have.

This right here.

You superior atheists cant help but come off as extremely autistic retards with needle dicks

I am hole in the flute that the Christ's breath moves through

That's how an emotionally immature person inwardly caricaturizes anybody they hate. Muslims see you the same way.

And? That means we arent persecuted throughout the world while refugee shitheads get a red carpet rollout?

What kind of lame pussy atheist defends islam?

I've not seen that happen ever. I've only seen the fedora meme used for a meme fallacy statement being put out there.

No that's just how someone like you plays off being wrong like a bitch.

How can muslims see us the same way? We clearly live better lives with better morals. Keep believing in stupid shit though.

You are in a very old, successful cult but do not realize it. You will predictably react to this with "well then everything is a cult" as if every business, political party and baseball club originally required joiners to rid themselves of all their belongings and cut off family members who didn't approve. As if the head of a corporation you work for would ever tell you that you're not worthy of him unless you love him more than your parents, and assign you a new name.

Muslims persecute and genocide actual Christians in Syria. But 95% of Protestant cucks don't particularly give a fuck and will gladly bomb Assad if Israel tells them to.

Where are you seeing a defense of Islam? Why does every critical discussion of Christianity immediately turn to B-B-BUT ISLAM exactly as predicted?

>I've not seen that happen ever.

That's a funny joke. You must browse with your eyes closed, or see only what you want to.

>Keep believing in stupid shit though.

That's you, though.

>How can muslims see us the same way? We clearly live better lives with better morals.

Roy Moore's morals are better than Muslims' but not by much. Or did you mean the morals of Catholic priests

Says the person who belongs to a cult obsessed with what other people believe...just like the people they hate.

You retards hate god so much, it's beginning to seem like you believe in it.

Christian refugees hardly get any snowflake treatment like heathen muslims get.

>that's you though.
No, it's you.

Fuck Roy Moore haha. What a lame little example.

What else you got you fuckin retard?

99% of polacks who recently decided to become Christian after moving on from fedora new atheism and John Stewart did it because they heard that they will find a trad gf at church. You find these faggots all over the place now in particularly orthodox churches because they are more based not realizing that Orthodoxy is largely ethnic communal religion that doesn't welcome outsiders my Orthodox relatives tell me they have been seeing weird anglo millennials hang out in the churches awkwardly a lot more they go one or two times realize that they will get no "community" or pussy out of it then leave.

The more autistic ones think life is like a video game and think they can fix society with Christianity input: + 75% Christianity = faggotry declines by 75%

>Says the person who belongs to a cult obsessed with what other people believe...just like the people they hate.

What? Only if the word cult means nothing but a group there exists a word to identify.

>You retards hate god so much, it's beginning to seem like you believe in it.

Because you desperately wish we would. The reason you have such a negative reaction to us is because our existence is a constant reminder not everybody believes what you do, which makes you feel unsure of your beliefs. So you take those unwanted feelings out on us.

>Fuck Roy Moore haha. What a lame little example.

Cool argument

>What else you got you fuckin retard?

The entirety of the flat Earther movement is Christian, as is every YEC. Christianity has the monopoly on actual retarded people in the world today.

Atheism has Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and Richard Branson.

Because you little cowards are afraid to criticize islam..youre afraid of being labeled a racist.

And to think you hate christianity because someone said you were going to hell for the shit life you live. Grow some fuckin nuts.

>Because you little cowards are afraid to criticize islam..youre afraid of being labeled a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=61MLHnXGhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3wTRLh7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Q6DtfUynQ

You were saying?

>And to think you hate christianity because someone said you were going to hell for the shit life you live.

No, I hate it because it's a contagious form of deceit used to control stupid people and preserve society in a certain way pleasing only to a very narrow subset of that society.

You feel the same way about Islam, Mormonism and Scientology that I feel about Christianity. It's the same sort of thing as those. You cannot see that for the same reason people in those other religions cannot see what they're in, but you can from the outside.

Don't forget they also cry persecution when you begin winning the argument.

Already happening in this very thread

>Says the person who belongs to a cult obsessed with what other people believe...

Yet youre people act as a cult.

>Cool argument

You didnt have one

>Because you desperately wish we would. The reason you have such a negative reaction to us is because our existence is a constant reminder not everybody believes what you do, which makes you feel unsure of your beliefs. So you take those unwanted feelings out on us.

Christians see you the same way.

>The entirety of the flat Earther movement is Christian, as is every YEC. Christianity has the monopoly on actual retarded people in the world today.

Atheism has Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and Richard Branson.

Thats it? I've never met one christian who thinks the earth is flat. Not one.

>Yet youre people act as a cult.

According to you. Because that's what you're in, and you think it's clever to go "NO U".

>You didnt have one

See >Christians see you the same way.

Because they're dumb and brainwashed.

>Thats it? I've never met one christian who thinks the earth is flat. Not one.

Go to any Facebook flat earth group, they're all Christians. Here is one of their memes.

...it is a church of Christ, it is not your fucking community center. If your creepy relatives cannot even follow Christ's great commission, they are fucked. You should be ashamed of them

Or, you could do your thing and stop weirdly obsessing over us you damn faggot. Repent

>muh superior fedora pragmatism
>if you are actually a christian you're dumb
All fedoras are Leftist. No exceptions.

Cry about it, you little bitch.

you're wasting your time with them

They aren't even real Christians they are meme Christians who post christ-chan and deus vult memes and think that's Christianity the fucking odds that a millennial polack on Sup Forums actually goes to Church or participates in any meaningful way is tiny. Are you gonna tell me these faggots are true believers who do their good works and recite prayers in between shitposting in the nigger hate threads and the MGTOW sex bot threads

I guess I don't have any problem with people who actually follow Christ's teachings, but that narrows it down to Fred Rogers, Jesus and Bob Ross. All of whom are dead

If you have 5 devout hindus and 1 devout christian in a room who’s god/gods are considered real?

The hindus because of majority rules, It would be the same visa-versa, 5 christians and 1 hindu therefore the christian god is real.

That pic reminds me I meant to re-watch the Dark Crystal