How do Trumpfags explain Trump going to Davos?

He's literally a globalist now.

he doesn't want to bring the globe to the US though and that's cool with me

>he doesn't want to bring the globe to the US though and that's cool with me

Not sure what you are saying here. Are you really this fucking stupid? Trump's admistration is 100% globalist neocon cuckservative shills. I don't know how you can look at a year of this shit and say that with a straight face.

as long as he doesnt bring the people from the shitholes that's ok he wants to limit immigration

>as long as he doesnt bring the people from the shitholes

Less deporations under Trump than Obama

Also Trump is literally SHILLING for DACA

Remind me again why he hasn't totally sold out?

The Jew is like God to you people...

what are some of his globalist policies?

apparently putting tariffs on white goods and solar panels is now globalist?

Carrot and the stick.

>apparently putting tariffs on white goods and solar panels is now globalist?

You mean those tariffs that go away in 4 years and hurt American solar panel companies?

>what are some of his globalist policies?

Globalist tax bill
Signing bills allowing FISA spying, ISPs to sell your data, sueing big banks, repealing nn.
Signing Montenagro into NATO
Occupation of Syria, decalred by Tillerson to be forever

>less deportations than Obama
Obama administration defined "deportation" as "turning them away at the border" (not "expulsion"), to increase approval ratings.

Also Trump's FED he just approved is a swamp globalist.

Why would you ever trust a politician let alone one that openly supports Israel? What did you expect?

Haha yeah I’m why is trump president if he’s not a globalist
I be president you have to be globalist
Haha really makes you think

theres a game to be played. don't be an all-or-nothing brainlet like the unironic white nationalist dumbasses. Sup Forums is satire

angus psychiatry

You mean the guy who wants to audit the fed and replace the USD with a gold-backed currency so that Jewish bankers can stop controlling everything we do? Yea seems like a HUGE globalist.

How could they possibly hurt US solar companies?! Elon Musk has such a huge boner of this. Solar City actually has a shot at solvency because of those tariffs.