Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

>Came for imouto and the incest undertones
>Realized Miyuki is a terrible character and the other girls are superior

What do you think Sup Forums?

I THINK CHINA IS BAD AND JAPAN IS GOOD.
GOD BLESS THE EMPEROR.
LONG MAY HE REIGN.
REMOVE FILTHY CHINESE.

You are totally correct. And you posted best girl.

Mari is best girl

Yes she ended up being great. I don't usually like KanaHana characters.

If you call those undertones you must think getting punched in the nuts is foreplay.

Didn't come for Jesus-sama.

How is the LN?

As long as you think Mayumi is best girl.

I watched it again years after it ended and I couldn't disagree more.

Mayumi is a great girl, really just wonderful, but she's nothing compared to Miyuki.

...how can any of you feel anything for anyone in this dry as shit wish fulfillment wank?

I don't know why I liked this show as much as I did. I even read like 12 or 13 volumes of the light novels, which is really rare for me. It's objectively terrible stuff written by some far right Japanese dude with ridiculous views (I have no idea why this far future society has gotten so afraid of female bodies...). I get so annoyed at everything going Tatsuya's way without him even trying. But it's still a weirdly compelling world.

Mayumi is true best girl.

Too bad nips have shit taste; Miyuki is the most popular by far. I feel that Miyuki got so little development as a main heroine.
Plus she was a cunt in volume 8

Same here. The writing and plot is shit and Miyuki dull.
I guess I'm reading it for the other characters and the world building

>(I have no idea why this far future society has gotten so afraid of female bodies...).
Spotted the tumblr. It's a return to post war morals and social standards following the most destructive and bloody war in history. Also, you may find it hard to believe, but every single girl in mahouka so far comes from a well to do family. Some are straight up oujos, like Miyuki and Mayumi. It's not just the girls, but the guys too.
>I get so annoyed at everything going Tatsuya's way without him even trying.
Dude what? Nothing ever goes Tatsuya's way. The entire conflict in mahouka is about people always screwing around with Tatsuya and his plans.

how can the writing be good when its a translation? Really, I'm asking. I've read a shitload of books and a few LN. I don't pay attention to the writing in LN because I know that it is actually supposed to be japanese.

Has he been defeated before?

>Onii-sama
>Defeated
That's just not possible.

WWII casualties are 50-60 million total. I don't know how there 3 billion people left after WWIII if nukes were not allowed. It's hard to believe.

firebombs, food shortages, blockades, and weaponized airborn plagues

Pray for Megumi as she walks to her doom.

>4 billion died
Seems fine user considering bio weapons are allowed, plus all those 3rd worlders who got drafted and fuck and pretty much every country actually being involved

I agree.

they are so going to get together.

*Elf

lol

>they are so going to get together.
Should we tell him?

its already destined. deal with it.

Hold on to your hope user. If somehow Mayumi wins despite all the odds stacked against her then you'll just feel that much more satisfied.

The problem is that onii-sama would only end up with her if miuki died. If Miyuki died Tatsuya has no reason to bother with her since he would just go beast mode on the world.
>Honoka has a higher chance of being a mistress than mayumi winning

Don't get my hopes up and make me read the LN. There's like 20 volumes now right?

Around 23 right now, also don't bother since the chance of her winning is lower than onii-sama dying.

if Miyuki died he would just convert an entire mountain range into pure energy and create a funeral pyre of the entire human race for her

>Honoka getting rejected in volume fucking 5
She had no chance. Poor girl.
Also what did she mean
>"I'll continue liking you until I start liking someone else"
Apparently Tatsuya understood but what did she mean by that?

This, but it's one of the rare shows with engineering undertones + interesting and kinda plausible scifi gadgets.

What are the chances Onii-sama acquires a harem and this ends in a polygamy ending?

She meant "I'll continue wishing your dick was between my melons until I change my mind and start chasing some other hapless fuck".

Tell you what, that is lower than him destroying the world.

What's her problem?

Mari is so sexy. It is canon that he got turned on my Mari.

Then, Mari suddenly turned serious and brought her face close.
"Well, are you confident?"
At a distance where he could hear her breathing, she asked in a whisper.
Miyuki's beautiful eyebrows rose at that overly close distance, but as
Tatsuya's field of view was largely occupied by Mari's face which was
giving off a meaningful smile, it was fortunate that he could not see his
little sister's overreaction.
With her head partially lowered with a pair of upturned, almond-shaped
eyes, and in addition to that, a faint, sweet scent drifting toward him,
Tatsuya became conscious of his own sexual excitement.

>Tatsuya will continue to live as a literal robot, made to only has feelings towards his sister and has no right to feel anything towards anyone else
Onii-sama is the best part of the series but seeing nobody even bother to fix his life is annoying, like, has anyone even think on his behalf?

Mari was using succubus magic to get Tatsuya to do her bidding. Mari a worst.

Was there a VN?

Doesn't only Honoka know about his lack of emotions right now?

>conscious of his own sexual excitement.

>Doesn't only Honoka know about his lack of emotions right now?
His relatives too.
What matters is not how many people know about it, I am surprised that Tatsuyafags could enjoy watching him without feeling bad for him never get to enjoy a life that a normal human could, unlike other casts.

Well of course his relatives would know.
I mean outsiders. I remember Tatsuya revealing to Honoka about his situation.

During the rejection, is it?
Did she ever feel bad for him later in that regard? I stopped reading halfways.

REAL best girl.

Yes the rejection.
I don't remember for your second question. She still chases his dick though.

Does Leo like Erika?

I bet he likes.

well the story is shit, you can drop it.

Well guess his emotions problem will never get resolved for the sake of Miyukifags, apparently.

Fuck Miyukifags; she's a bland and terrible character. She's popular by a landslide because of her design and her love for onii-sama. Fuck this world.

LCIM knows what he's saying.

>she's a bland and terrible character.
I could have still eat this shit up if the mutual relationship is justified despite how shitty Miyuki is, but the fact that the writer has to come up with "Tatsuya love his imouto because he couldn't feel anything else towards other people" feels cheap to me, Miyuki chooses to keep him that way make it worse and insensible. It's like the author make a magical realm for himself and still couldn't come up with a good explanation behind his fantasy.

It's a shame the main heroine and the plot is shit.
The side characters are just too good for this series.

>The side characters are just too good for this series.
I could have enjoy this and the techs if Tatsuya's mind isn't that fucked up.

It is sad that this series is smeared by people not smart enough to see the complexity of the story and Miyuki relevance to the story. Miyuki is the most important character in the series.

She's important, but that doesn't make her a great character.

Her relevance to the plot. Her importance to the progression of the story. Miyuki is the very core and focus of the story.

Tatsuya moves as Miyuki moves.

Yes I acknowledge that she's crucial to the story.
That doesn't make me like her more. Nor does it make her an amazing character

ONII-SAMA MUST BE BRED

To each his own then. I never understand Mayumi's character either and why she is so popular. If Miyuki has little development, then Mayumi has none.

I love teasing onee-san characters and her interactions with Tatsuya are cute. She stole my heart by the start of the second half of the anime

Miyuki best girl

I fell in love with Miyuki's devotion to her brother, and her effort to turn herself to a woman worthy of him. I fell in love with the novel and series because of Miyuki, Tatsuya, and the Magic System, in that order.

Miyuki is simply, very bland. She was only interesting in volume 8. The way she works is simple, are you Tatsuya? If yes she acts like a jealous slut and does anything to please you. If you are not she is typical perfect ojou-sama. At least with Tatsuya you can see his different reactions and thoughts and character depending on he person he is dealing with. It's the same for several others. But Miyuki? It is not the case.

>Miyuki is the very core and focus of the story.
Tatsuya is. Miyuki is more important as a plot device. A very important plot device.

Miyuki was a cunt in volume 8. Fuck her. Made me hate her. Also Sakurai shouldn't have died

>ara ara I like to act like a mature onee-san who likes to tease younger boys to hide my insecurity
It's impossible to like this irrelevant character. Her personality is so annoying I had to skip all her scenes. If it wasn't for muh hanakana nobody would care about her.

Tatsuya moves to the best interest of Miyuki. Miyuki moves to the best interest of Tatsuya. They balanced each other out in a way.

Also, both of them are portrayed as Gods. Gods are inherently selfish, and this two portray that trait perfectly.

>Miyuki relevance to the story
So relevant that she has to cling on the mind fuckery stuff to get Tatsuya on her side.
>Tatsuya moves as Miyuki moves.
Because Tatsuya can only be moved by her.
>I never understand Mayumi's character either and why she is so popular
My guess would be the fans hate the Kimouto for being manipulative.
>Miyuki's devotion to her brother, and her effort to turn herself to a woman worthy of him
For a bowl she won already since day 1.
I would have enjoy everything if the story doesn't start with Tatsuya getting mind-fucked and none including Miyuki took action to help him to pursue his own right of happiness. It makes the incest romance so badly written I had ended up appreciating stuffs like Oreimo already.

Miyuki should be the one helping Tatsuya getting his emotions back. Thinking about this makes me think Miyuki is truly a selfish

>1510x920
it just makes me wonder how you people end up finding or making these images
it even seems stretched rather than some random crop

They are the nekofags of this series, they have no one but themselves to blame for their delusions.

Miyuki and Tatsuya are based from Gods. Gods are inherently selfish.

Also, with Tatsuya's abilities, there is a logic on why he must be emotionally crippled. One tantrum from him as a child, world goes boom.

Finished it like 20 minutes ago and I put it in the "so bad it's good" category. People bitch about Kirito but at least he acts like a human being, Tatsuya is bland as unsalted cracker and his sister is even worst. At least the action scenes are good and there are somo good charas like Erika, Mari, Leo and a few others.

It seems like all the good guys specifically the students from 1st high never loses

Cut inside man pls go

This is not that simple man. Tatsuya does things for Miyuki but he has other goals and ambitions. Miyuki just worships him. Your God thing is irrelevant. I am talking about Tatsuya and Miyuki, not Hindu deities.

Tatsuya's goals and ambitions still centered around Miyuki though.

Also, Miyuki wants to be Tatsuya's wife. Not all girls in today's medium should be headstrong and independent to be a good character.

>Tatsuya's goals and ambitions still centered around Miyuki though.
Was that stated right before he got mind-fucked? If so what is the point of hindering his humanity?
>Miyuki wants to be Tatsuya's wife
As if girls that aim to be someone's wife weren't common in the world of animu.

>Captcha asks vehicle
>From an image without it

Emotionally crippling Tatsuya is a necessary evil. There is a moral and Humanity question on what the Yotsuba did to Tatsuya, that is true, but, it is a necessary evil, Tatsuya himself admits that he can destroy the world. Tatsuya, as a baby, throwing a tantrum, can destroy the world with a mere thought.

>Tatsuya, as a baby, throwing a tantrum, can destroy the world with a mere thought.
I thought he has no power at all before the mind surgery? Even so,
>Resorting to escapism to restrain your unstable power instead of learning to not get upset over any hardships
What an enlightening moral value, something I just couldn't learn from elsewhere. Never know that life can be that easy.

Tatsuya was born with decomposition and regrowth

>Tatsuya's goals and ambitions still centered around Miyuki though.
Miyuki's safety and happiness is his priority. But everything he does is not tied to Miyuki. He genuinely dislikes the bad treatment of magician and likes to be an engineer nerd. Wanting to be Tatsuya's wife is one thing doesn't mean you have to be that bland.

I see, guess I haven't read far enough to know that he had it to begin with, thanks.
So as far as I concern, Tatsuya brought all those mind fuckery upon himself for the sake of humanity, into the extent that he doesn't live his life normally even now. Am I wrong on this regard?

How many girls want Onii-sama dick?

I like that the other characters get paired up too

>Tfw half of Sup Forums talked shit about it before it aired
>Muh mary stu worse than kirito
>watch it in 2014
>actually enjoyed it and magic jesus
Anyone else?

Tatsuya was surprisingly pretty neat MC.
Much better than that MC from SAO.

Mayumi best gril

Onisama have the best memes

need next volume.

agreed

You missed the point where miyuki was literally designed to be that way towards tatsuya
I mean they crippled the shit out of him so he wouldn't fuck over the world with the mother of all nukes.

so can somebody tell me if the LN is worth reading? Are good things going to happen? any progress in romance?

Or is it from V1-13 jesus-sama killing occasional bad guy and talking how he has only interest in revenge.

I miss robanon, does anyone have the dump for him?