THE MEMO!!

The memo is nonsense, which is why Trump and the GOP refuse to release it. Any of them could declassify the memo at any time they wanted. The only reason they haven't released it is because they know it contains nothing. The hype is far more valuable then the reality.

Ask yourself - why hasn't the memo been released? No one is blocking it. This info supposedly proves a giant conspiracy against Trump, that you retards have been claiming has been happening for years. Why hasn't the memo been released?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68
nypost.com/2018/01/23/disgraced-fbi-agent-referenced-anti-trump-secret-society-in-texts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your ID says Mom.

And Mom is always right.

bump

Joe diGenova says otherwise.

it hasnt been released yet because it has to go through house to get voted on, trump will be declassifying it soon though, we already know this. stop trying to bait people faggot.

>muh memo

Maybe because they will held a voting about that.

the closer the release is to the midterm elections, the better
i hope they stall for a while

this.

>trump will be declassifying it soon though
He can do it now but wont 'cause it doesn't exist.

This.

The release of the memo needs to be voted on first, then there's a 5 day release process, or Trump can choose to declassify it immediately.

Allowing congress to release it instead of doing it himself prevents the headline "DRUMPF RELEASES FAKE NEWS MEMO BY ROYAL DECREE! DRUMPF TO BE IMPEACHED BY BASED MUELLER NEXT WEEK! R-RUSSIAN BOTS!"

Besides, at this point, what's the memo going to tell us that the text messages haven't already.

They literally admitted to a criminal conspiracy involving a "secret society".

Face it, shills.

2018 is the year of the rope.

Everything the democrats did during the election is going to come out this year and democrats are going to prison.

>They literally admitted to a criminal conspiracy involving a "secret society".
Still no proof and still coming from your ass

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

this memo?

>JMom

>doesnt exist
>Republicans that saw the memo are horrified of how the dems are corrupt pieces of shit.
>Democrats that saw the memo doesnt want to be released because the american people "will not understand it."

youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68

>year of the rope.
>year
Well this is an interesting development

That's not it. That's a court opinion that has been public for several months. I'm not sure why Alex Jones tried playing it up like it was the actual memo. Controlled opposite tier shit.

The actual memo should be coming out in the next week or so

> I reference a useless source that's a joke in intellectuals mind's.
Kek.

Op are you going to try to explain this away as a massive psyop or are you going to admit you just got btfo'd like a good little faggot.

Uh they don refuse to release it? Its already confirmed to be relased at latest in 19 days.
In fact democrats have been the only one wanting this blocked dude.
Also the best moment would be on the state of the union where basically everyone is tuned in. Just wait till then and then just read the memo while the demorats go up in flames and the whole world will know sjw, anarchists, communists and all the other idiots have been nothing more than useful idiots swallowing democrat pr. The time it will take after this for conservatives to stop laughing in the faces of libtards will be a decades dude, DECADES LOL

nypost.com/2018/01/23/disgraced-fbi-agent-referenced-anti-trump-secret-society-in-texts/

>no proof

>Op are you going to try to explain this away...
Explain what away? A nothing burger? Nope because it's a nothing burger.

kek

Kek, references a joke site that's an Onion knock off

Oh I see you picked the completely ignore the evidence route, time to blow your brains out in the most spectacular way possible.

>Oh I see you picked the completely ignore the evidence route, time to blow your brains out in the most spectacular way possible.
I'm waiting and will be waiting till I gie at 102. I'm not holding my breath.

>everything I don't like is FAKE NEWS MADE BY RUSSIAN BOTS!

t. Shareblue

sage

...you cannot just pretend something away. We already know what happened without the memo. Smart anons have been uncovering this for months, we even had leaks here that MSM never covered. Recently a timeline was made in conjunction with the circumstantial evidence we have.

It is damning bud. We know generally what happened. We know there is a memo. It isn't like there is slight doubt about it, or it could be false. Come on man don't be dumb

When did I say or mention Russia? Oh yeah, that's you deflecting.

>Smart anons...
Kek. I lost it with this. Good job, you're kinda funny.

Some of the smartest, most perceptive people I have talked to posted here. Fucked up times we live in. When fools are the only ones with wisdom.

Don't worry he's just one of those faggots that comes on here unironically posting DRUMPF WILL SURELY BE IMPEACHED NOW.

>Some of the smartest, most perceptive people I have talked to posted here.
I suggest you get new friends or hang around new people.

Not to worry guys, I have it right here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

True. Still I will not leave. It would be like backstabbing someone. Hard to explain

>True. Still I will not leave [them? or pol?].
It's only backstabbing if you never try to raise them and you up. Work to improve you and others to a better and more caring state.

The memo is going to be yet another nothingburger that will be forgotten in a week. Feel free to screencap this for later reference.

/pol. Love these guys. For all the darkness, they are true, not like sjws

Trueness is facing darkness together and overcoming it. Make sure to not wallow in it.

B-but this is real this time Qanon said it would be! Hillary is g-going to jail for calling me deplorable!

>Nothing
>Dems are so scared
if it were nothing maybe people like Schiff would have leaked the memo already.

>nothing burger.
>How you do fellow Tucker?
Shareblue spotted.

if it contains nothing incriminating, why not just release it then? Your logic is not sound.

>I'm not holding my breath
thats a shame

ill never again brush my teeth and not giggle

Go to the archive
Control F "memo"
118 results in the past 2 days
Wew, lads.