Sweden Yes

Side-quest: #metoo

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/mamma-v-grade-anm-la-flyktingbarn-som-sexangrep-hennes-12-riga-dotter
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/mamma-v-grade-anm-la-flyktingbarn-som-sexangrep-hennes-12-riga-dotter&edit-text=&act=url
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/22/us-ambassador-to-netherlands-describes-own-words-as-fake-news
archive.fo/D32sm
minfil.org/y0131fd2b7/Blekinge_TR_B_2618-17_Dom_2018-01-12.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulnerable_area
thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9#
archive.is/7OAVA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
flashback.org/t2910617p32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its gotten to the point were this is expected sven

so brave

Posting this has racist and implications, that somehow the mother was wrong in her doing.
Called the police on your address, OP, enjoy your lifetime in prison for hate speech

the swedish are probably the most beautiful people in europe, its just so sad
they will probably be the first ones replaced or just after germany by ugly dumb
mong savages, ugggh.

the whole european genocide we're going through is a huge crime, it really fucking
disturbs me. the 1995 EU is a great thing for us western and nordic europeans, not for turkroaches
muslims and everyone else. fuck.

WOW A TWITTER POST WHAT A GREAT SOURCE OF LEGIT NEWS

THIS CAN'T BE FAKE NEWS GUYS BECAUSE IT'S ON TWITTER AND THEY'RE VERIFIED MY DUDES

and in a few years that girl will vote the same as her mother. Fuck Sweden, fuck Swedes.

>the 1995 EU is a great thing for us western and nordic europeans
this was always the plan.

All twitter posts are REAL news.

How did they know to call it Stockholm syndrome?
Spoopy

Here's a link to the article.
friatider.se/mamma-v-grade-anm-la-flyktingbarn-som-sexangrep-hennes-12-riga-dotter

Google translated
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/mamma-v-grade-anm-la-flyktingbarn-som-sexangrep-hennes-12-riga-dotter&edit-text=&act=url

FriaTider isn't exactly considered a reliable source, but they do refer to the court document, and it's not like any other news website would write about this. I'll see if I can get hold of the court documents and translate excerpts from them.

Actually real though.

did the mother let this happen so her daughter can also be part of the #metoo?

OMG HE WROTE THAT IT'S NOT A JOKE YOU RETARD

Badum -tss

Not sure about that. If you're over 30 you went to a very, very different type of school from what Sweden has today. Rampant sexual abuse, classes with immigrants who speak no Swedish etc wasn't a thing back then. It would surprise me a lot if this didn't have a significant effect on the Swedish youth, especially girls who are the primary victims in the school environment. Most people who are far-leftists in Sweden don't really "hang out" with immigrants and grew up in primarily white, middle/upper-class neighborhoods.

but it is real

No wonder youre a nazi larper, youre legit retarded.

This.

Anyone I know who is a naive lefty here grew up in decent areas that are almost entirely white, and still mostly have white friends.

>t. grew up around shitskin vandals who steal, fight and threaten people for fun

>Swedish flag
>pic related

Explain yourself!

Hey idiot, yes you idiot.
You do realize that there are several PROVEN cases in Sweden of exactly this happenening of brainwashed leftists covering for rapists because "muh fugee" you blind brainwashed fool.

I KNOW, HE SAID IT WAS A TRUE STORY, FIRST LINE, HOW DUMB AM I ROFLMAO!

>is real

Peter """""Sweden""""

.....yet another "concerned patriot".

>bitching about muh sauce
>Unbelievable story from Sweden: a feminist who somehow got knocked up knows fuck all about being a parent and hasn't got the slightest touch of reality and rational thinking
Wew

I'm sure there is a source for this right... right?

My GF is a swede but she hates sweden because its a cucked country. She never wants to go back. She tells me its because Swede culture is literally be a nice and compassionate as possible and cause the least amount of controversy possible, which is why there are poor policies regarding rapefugees. is this true sven?

Never let your country go full Sweden Koreanbro

>PeterSweden
I wouldn’t call him a liar but he definitely exaggerates and stretches the truth.

That's what you get for 200 years of peace

Because why not

You could always you know... do your research.

>flag

lol he forgot the part where the mother had a sexual relationship with the rapefugee and invited him to her home because he was too old to stay at the place she worked at.

>war raped
sounds brutal

>This is a true story from Sweden
Why does he talk about himself in the 3rd person?

He doesn't exactly lie because he never really posts anything original himself, he only translates news from Friatider to english. Since they're "alternative news" they can be very hit or miss with their reporting, sometimes they post truthful stories the msm won't cover and sometimes they post random rumors from flashback (Swedish Sup Forums) which turn out to be complete bullshit.

Would you call this shitskin invasion anything else but war?

It's true, but I find it hard to believe that your Swedish gf would say that. Swedes living abroad tend to be even more left-wing and politically correct than those living in Sweden.

>HOW DUMB AM I ROFLMAO!
That's what I am wondering you are as dumb as a bag of rocks, do you actually try to think? Again just for you there are PROVEN cases of this exactly happening reported in the news and worked on by police you dumb useless worthless moron.

An anecdotal story, a fact does not make.

Women don't always report rape, this is what the METOO shit is about. I have another theory about it all together, but it's more or less the same but blaming the politics of it all with the police itself, but that's all reactions BASED MORE ON THESE SORTS OF TWITTERS AND THE REACTION OF REDPILLS TO IT.

There are people more upset about there being muslims than there being rapists. That's the real problem.

No link, no evidence, no names, nothing

It never happened.

Ya, and adults dying from eating tide pods. This proves that people are stupid. It's not uncovering some grand plot but that just as dumb as they are, so are you.

Wait for the shitstorm of people saying you're wrong.

much powerful

yes.
planned (((enrichment)))

Has Sweden had any lynchings gets? Or are all you too passive?

Dear beta male cuck world :

Remove female (((rights))) already, so that society can become sane and humane again.

Only non-cucks can understand this is not a contradiction.

If it was her dog she would've reported it!

Here's a pic of the mom found in the flashback thread

>everything I don't like is anecdotal
yeah but you can do your damn reseach and discover that this isn't something new

>yeah but then I would have to admit that this happens and then it isn't just anecdotal anymore and I would lose my pretended ignorance on the subject :-(

...oh so you are a dishonest coward only interested in keeping up your fantasy walls against reality..why don't say that in your first message?

Are most coalburners ugly in sweden?

cus i take it pic related isn't exactly considered average in sweden is she?

KEKS like you are part of the the problem.

look at this. they cite a court document. what now?

>Are most coalburners ugly in sweden?
>in sweden
white female racemixers are usually the fatter and dumber ones while black female racemixers are usually the thinner and smarter ones of their respective demographic.

I mean, she's 45 yo single mom who invites Afghan rapists to stay at her house with her daughter. What do you expect?

Her post on social media when she tried to find other housing for the rapist, translated by yours truly:

>Heey
>I have a 19 year old boy who won't have any place to live after this weekend. The migration agency wants him to be at their place 9 oclock on monday to be sent to unknown place in Sweden. They don't know where yet.

>He has a lot of anxiety over this since he has school, friends and me here in Blekinge.

>Is there ANYONE who would like to take care of this wonderful boy? It doesn't matter if it's in Skåne or Blekinge.

I think people are upset that feminism is a fifthcolumnist movement to opress white males for imaginary offenses. And this kind of events make it even more blatant.
Muslims are savage animals with no soul, and thus they are expected to behave like savage animals. The real problem is the people that brought those savage animals here to roam free our streets and maim people.
If you do not deal with the leftist, you cannot deal with the crime gang.

>le classical coalburner face
What's her child's name? Chántàl?

you fucking faggots obsessing with this shit and no go zones etc when its been proving to be false
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/22/us-ambassador-to-netherlands-describes-own-words-as-fake-news

She's not very interested in politics and doesnt form strong opinions on stuff she doesnt know about. Shes only liberal when it comes to healthcare policies and birth control but she hates multiculturalism and racism towards white people. Guess i found a non cuck swede girl.

Yet she is with asian and ger genetics gonne. Even right wing girls hate their race enough to make nonwhite kids

its funny cause for a solid decade grooming gangs where also called a right wing conspiracy later you it was
>"lol ups sorry it was realy here take care of your 1400 sexually abused children"

uhh yeah there are a lot more grooming gangs all around the uk maybe look at them too while you are at it

>omg right wing conspiracy!!! (see you in 10 years again with another 1500 raped children and victims lololol)

At some point you either realize you are a damn idiot getting played or die out of stupidity..

>Sweden grenade attacks skyrocketed in the past few years in predominantly foreigner ghettos
>Sweden is considering using military to ensure peace in those areas
>There are no NoGo-Zones in Sweden because the police and politicians call them "vulnerable areas"

Check mate, Nazi! NoGo-Zones are a myth and were debunked olololo

For source:
| | | >I'll see if I can get hold of the court documents and translate excerpts from them.
There's the link. A Swede translated some excerpts in the previous thread
-------------------------------------
Previous thread: Abstract
>Be 45 year old slut
>Work at home for rapefugee 'children'
>One shitskin is getting kicked out for turing '18'
>Slut feels bad and starts relationship with him
>Rapefugee child molests slut's 12 year old daughter
>MOTHER SLUT lets rapefugee stay because she likes him and afraid that he will be deported
>12 year old daughter doesn't want to go home. Goes to dad instead.
>Dad has balls and not cucked, calls police
>Rapefugee is sentenced to 100 hour COMMUNITY SERVICE topkek
>45 year old slut asks on Facebook ground if anyone is interested in the 'wonderful' Afghan.

Translated to Englisf from expressen (another probable biased source)
archive.fo/D32sm
The actual District Court judgment: minfil.org/y0131fd2b7/Blekinge_TR_B_2618-17_Dom_2018-01-12.pdf

They are vulnerable areas by the police
>Vulnerable area (sv: Utsatt område) is a term applied by police in Sweden to areas with high crime rates and social deprivation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulnerable_area

Title: Teens roam streets with rifles as crime swamps Sweden
Original Article: thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9#
Source: The Times - British Mainstream media outlet -
Political alignment - Centre-Right (Wikipedia)
>The blast was so powerful that it shook windows a mile away. Ahmad’s FIRST THOUGHT was that someone had thrown yet ANOTHER bomb at the police. He was right.

>Attacks on the police are increasingly frequent. Rosengard’s force works from a black fortress of reinforced concrete with narrow windows and a 10ft-high electric fence.

>Sweden is among the world’s safest, richest and best-run countries enjoying steady growth and rising employment. But it has been experiencing an UNPRECEDENT SURGE of gang shootings, bombings and sexual assaults.

>In a country of 10m people, more than 320 shootings and dozens of bombings were reported in 2017, along with more than 110 murders and 7,226 rapes — a 10% increase on 2016. More than 36% of young Swedish women say they FEEL UNSAFE AT NIGHT.

>The authorities have admitted they are UNABLE to investigate rape cases immediately because the resources are focused on gang crime. “We are forced to choose between two evils,” the police said. Mainstream media outlet -The crime surge is mainly confined to so-called “areas of social exclusion”, a code for neighbourhoods such as Rosengard that are predominantly populated by immigrants. They are not classic ghettos — the infrastructure and services are better than in areas of central London — but these communities are plagued by high crime rates and unemployment.

In Malmo, where a fifth of the 340,000 inhabitants are under 18, children as young as 14 roam the streets with Kalashnikov assault rifles and bulletproof vests. The average age of gang members is 22, the vast majority of them hailing from migrant families.

This kind of things and/or terrorist attacks in Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France and UK are officially shit in the toilet now

So what should we do about it? Have the laws change to make rape reporting mandatory or else have severe jail time?

Twitter ban for anyone that says #METOO and doesn't report rape?

Anyone that isn't actively trying to destroy every living muslim to be euthanized?

jesus wept

>swedish Sup Forums
Tell us user

| Times of London looks like non-tabloid, non fake news right, UK citizen?

all native swedes are welcome to estonia when sweden burns down

Germany isn't very different.

Can someone find this mother and shoot her in the head twice?

Thank you in advance

>wanting deranged cucks in your country ever

Why? So they can destroy Estonia as well?

the atmosphere here will make them less cucked trust me

| DaIly Mail reports:

Swedish mother dating an Afghan refugee REFUSED to report him to police when he abused her 12-year-old daughter
>Swedish woman, 45, was dating teenage Afghan migrant living in her care
>Abdul Dostmohammadi, now 19, sexually molested her 12-year-old daughter
>Mother refused to report as she was worried he'd be sent to Afghanistan
Archived links: (.is) - archive.is/7OAVA | (wayback machine)
Original link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
Source - Daily Mail UK

Like our athmosphere in the past but we all know that it changed - rapidly - in just a decade.

hold your judgment until you see what the mother looks like
>its not pretty

you just need a hitler and you'll be fine

> I'll see if I can get hold of the court documents and translate excerpts from them.
>Offence to which the accused is convicted
Sexual molestation, 6 CHAP § 10 1st Penal Code
2017-09-23
Penalty, etc.
Conditional judgment with community service 100 hours. If imprisonment had instead been chosen as a sanction
Imprisonment would have been sentenced for 3 months.
>Damages
Abdul Dostmohammadi shall pay compensation to NN1 with SEK 15 000 and interest on the amount

Victim Fund
The accused person is required to pay a fee of 800 KR according to the Act (1994:419)
>Victim Fund.
>Compensation
>1. Björn Attnarsson is awarded compensation of public funds of SEK 33 171. Of the amount
Pertains to SEK 21 622 work, SEK 4 357 in waste, 558 KR outlay and 6 634 VAT.
>2. Philip Rydell is awarded compensation of public funds for work as a Special Representative
>For children with SEK 20 966. Of the amount, SEK 13 318 work, 3 113 SEK loss, 342 KR
Expenses and SEK 4 193 value Added tax.
>3. The cost of the defence and the Special Representative for children shall remain on the state.

Claims M.M.
The prosecutor claims that Abdul Dostmohammadi should be convicted of sexual harassment
Equal 6 kap. Paragraph 10 (1) of the Criminal Code according to the following description of the offence.
Abdul Dostmohammadi has concerned the confidentiality of NN1 's vaginas during
Panties with their fingers. Privacy NN1 was 12 years at the time of
Harassment. It happened on 23 September 2017 at Ryedals Lane 5,
Municipality of Sölvesborg.
Abdul Dostmohammadi committed the deed with intent.
Privacy NN1 has claimed damages from Abdul Dostmohammadi with SEK 15 000 for
Violation and interest according to section 6 of the Interest Act from 23 September 2017 to
Its payment is made.
Abdul Dostmohammadi has denied the deed.
Abdul Dostmohammadi has opposed the payment of damages to SEKRETESSW NN1,
But have had nothing to object to the way of calculating interest.

#metoo but #mydaughternot

PeterSweden is a notorious liar. He’s not even Swedish, he’s Norwegian.

Raping Swedish children comes with a penalty of picking up litter along the side of the road for a few hours.

see
now feel silly for doubting the audacity of your country

Where is the lie?

Here's the Swedish """Sup Forums""" link and the guys reading the court decision ruling
flashback.org/t2910617p32

fight now
> gas the kikes racewar now

Investigation
The prosecutor and the confidentiality NN1 have, as evidence, invoked confidentiality
NN1 by playback of video interrogation, the accused Abdul Dostmohammadi
and witnesses with privacy NN2, privacy NN3 and privacy NN4, see
Annex I.
The privacy NN1 has essentially told the following: She lives every other week with her
Mom, Privacy NN2, and her dad, privacy NN4. Her mother has worked
At Cura in Sölvesborg where there will be unaccompanied refugee children. When Abdul
Dostmohammadi, Abbe, as he is called, became the age of majority and was not allowed to remain within
He was allowed to move home to her mother. Abbe and her mother
began a relationship and initially she liked Abbe. Although her

HER MOTHER HAS WORKED
AT CURA IN SÖLVESBORG WHERE THERE WILL BE UNACCOMPANIED REFUGEE CHILDREN. WHEN ABDUL
DOSTMOHAMMADI, ABBE, AS HE IS CALLED, BECAME THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO REMAIN WITHIN
HE WAS ALLOWED TO MOVE HOME TO HER MOTHER. ABBE AND HER MOTHER
BEGAN A RELATIONSHIP AND INITIALLY SHE LIKED ABBE.ERE TO CONVERT CASE

>this is a true story

>sometimes they post random rumors from flashback (Swedish Sup Forums) which turn out to be complete bullshit.

any concrete examples of this?

I know you're mocking first sentence but
Read the thread if you are being sarcastic or not believing the story
| | |

Daily reminder that Sweden has always been a Muslim country.

>amerimutt
>ignoring the court files and refuses to read any of the posts

think he lives here in the westlands somewhere. At least he has staid here for some time now. He posted pics, I am sure I've been to that place. I just can't remember where it is

MOM AND ABBE'S RELATIONSHIP ENDED, ABBE STILL STAYED AT HOME WITH THEM,
But after a while he began to become more and more intrusive. He liked to hug, but
The hugs led to kisses on the cheek and then she thought that the kisses ended up a bit
Well close to her mouth. SHE CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT DAY IT HAPPENED, BUT IT WAS THE DAY THEY HAD BURIED HER DOG. She was home together with her
Mom and Abbe. It was a Saturday night and they played cards and ABBE DRANK ALCOHOL. They started dancing at home in the living room and he was holding on to her. Then
He started to take on her in a way she didn't know was okay. Abbe agreed with his
One hand around her back. WHEN HER MOTHER WALKED INTO THE TOILET, ABBE TOOK HER SECOND HAND INSIDE HER DRESS AND PANTIES. HE BROUGHT HIS FINGERS TO THE FRONT AND BACK. IT ALL WENT ON UNTIL HER MOTHER CAME OUT OF THE TOILET.Only then did Abbe release her. She became sad and walked into her room. Her
Mom came after her and asked what had happened, because this had
Noticed that there was something. She told me as it was and her mother became very
Upset. She walked and put herself in her mother's bed, but then heard how her
Mom confronted Abbe, who denied. Abbe lived at home with them,
But it felt weird for her. On Monday when she was at school she didn't want to
Go home again. On Wednesday she asked to move home to her father though she didn't
Would go there until Friday. She also told her sister, Privacy NN3,
What had happened. The sister, in turn, told their father. . HER FATHER, WHO DID A POLICE REPORT, TALKED TO HER MOTHER. HER MOTHER DIDN'T WANT TO POLICE REPORT, AS THIS WAS AFRAID THAT ABBE WOULD HAVE LEFT SWEDEN THEN.

pls stop sweden
what the fuck is wrong with you

| >1 post by ID and no refuttal / saying that they were wrong
Blames him because of personal problems. Privacy NN1 did not want him
Would stay with her mother. Previously, privacy was NN1 sur on him and said to
His sister, the secrecy of NN3, that he was annoying and that she did not want him there.
Privacy NN1 lived on during the weekend and at the beginning of the week. Privacy NN1: S
Dad worked abroad. On Tuesday, privacy NN1 moved to his father.
Privacy NN1 did not come back to his mother. He stayed with privacy
NN2 to 10 or 11 October 2017 when he found out what had happened.
Privacy NN2 told me that secrecy NN1 had told his father that he had
Done something sexual towards privacy NN1. He told the privacy NN2 that this
Wouldn't tell you the privacy NN1 what he had told me about the privacy NN1 's
Movements. Privacy NN2 said everything would be rearranged. He returned to school.
Privacy NN2 was completely changed and said she would not help him but ask
Up entirely for his daughter. Privacy NN2 SMS: ed him a week ago and
Wished him good luck with the hearing.