Muslims stone women for being degenerate

>muslims stone women for being degenerate
>pol somehow hates them

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of that hate comes from jealousy.

Muzzies can stone their women all they want, it's when Ahmed and his illiterate cousins come here and try to fuck with out chattel that it's a problem.

this, you can't do it legally here and that sucks

Hahaha. Oh how true.

> rats do something useful by chance
> why don‘t you let them into your house

I just wanna give them a good beating, not kill them.

It's good you stone women for being degenerate. But you don't do the same for men. A Christian theocracy would stone any sexually immoral reprobate, male or female. You muslims are filthy judaist homosexual pagans

they don't have beer or bacon, and most of the muslim sects require you to cut your cock...

>Indians have loo
>Indians somehow don't use them to poo

So you're upset that they punish our women for acting like whores?

Because what falls under degeneracy by Muslim standards is broad

t. schlomo pooboy

Muslims seek to enslave and possible castrate all non Muslim men and then take the woman as wife's and concubines to create Muslim babies. It's all in the Quran and the Hadiths which literally millions of people take as the verbatim word of God. Fuck Muslims. Don't embrace them just because you hate kikes.

I hate them because they're foreign, aggressive and live in close proximity to Europe. We've clashed in the past and we will continue until one of us is gone.

Start thinking naturally.

most retarded thing i've ever heard. you can convert to islam but you cant convert to judaism. kikes want to castrate you, muslims want to convert you. jews are the real enemy. if we deport muslims back to their shitholes then glass israel we will never have any problems from muslims every again.

>if we deport muslims back to their shitholes then glass israel we will never have any problems from muslims every again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

Stop being a weenie. Hate ALL of our enemies or none.

this was the medieval era, the era of conquest and imperialism. thats gone now. the only territorial ambitions that arabs have are to unite the already arabized countries.

You're either a Muslim yourself or delusional. The clash of civilizations never ends.

if that is true (protip: it isnt) then why don't you just convert to islam.

hell i don't even want you to believe, lets just work together to get women under control

He's probably a Mohammed

The fucking health pack got it right. Also Islam is just way too harsh for punishments that only need a good spanking and barbaric in lots of practices (kid fucking, dick and clit cutting, chopping off the hands of thieves ensuring they'll never contribute to society).

What exactly is retarded about my post? Also, I meant that they literally want to castrate you.

We're losing partially because of you, Christcuck.

Reminder that the Enlightenment era came right after the reformation for a reason. Prior to the reformation the average person couldn't read the bible and relied on sermons from church authorities to understand their faith. Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the most acceptable forms of Christianity because they're the LEAST Christian. The protestant reformation and proliferation of mass-produced bibles destroyed European civilization because it injected pure unfiltered Christian ideology into our general ethos.

Pro tip it is true and is all in the scriptures.

I don't want to convert to Islam because Mohammed is obviously a false prophet for one. Two, I find the Islamic lifestyle to be restrictive and boring.

96% illiteracy
No running water
No sanitation
No crop rotation
No science

just because someone says anything remotely pro Muslim doesn't mean they are Muslim. The west would be a better place with no Muslims around, if those Muslims stay home then we will not have a problem with them because of how divided their world is. and as i said, if they truly hated us they wouldn't sell us oil, and side with us instead of their Muslim "brothers".

When did this happen? gimme video link!!

They also fuck goats and hate everything good in life.

>if they truly hated us they wouldn't sell us oil
>if they truly hated us they wouldn't take our billions of dollars and use it to finance international terror groups

Oil money is the only thing standing between the Middle East and Africa-tier conditions.

>muh sexual promiscuity

Fuck islam thats why. Fuck your fairy tale god, fuck your degenerate pedobear "prophet" and shove that stone you worship down your dickhole. Pisslam is backwards drivel for degenerate shitskin savages. I hate the kikes but I hope they kill everyone of you dirty snackbar sandnigger pukes. Id rather die than worship someone who fucked a 9 year old child

Goatfuckers get all the fun.

That's a lot of pent up anger.

Just because they kill degenerates, doesn't mean they're not degenerates themselves. Muslims fuck goats and children, rape women, commit crimes, etc; all degenerate nigger behavior.

you cant control your cow like women! new zealand is second only to sweden in cuckage.
look around your cities and smalltowns, we are everywhere. look whos working your dairy farms. step up or lose it all

Watched my mate die in Afghanistan because of those fucks so yeah I hate them. Id gas the lot of them

>thinking muslims worship muhammad
clearly you don't know much about the religion

not an angry beta cuck who resents women, so no reason to stone them nor to approve ugly inbreds doing so

Ive read all three of their holy books. For people who claim they dont worship him, they spend as much if not more time talking about him than Allah.
They do worship Mohammed they just claim they dont

>numale dectected

Your ignorance hurts me. Go to the nearest mosque and talk with people. You'd be doing yourself a huge service.