You can now proudly be a white nationalist or separatist on fb

Fb employee here. You can as of this week, officially be a white nationalist/separatist as well as praise them on Facebook. This is not a larp. And won’t show some stupid Facebook lanyard or sticky bc you will call it a larp anyway, just put it in practice and see for yourself

Rules

> no white supremacy, it inherently is deamaning to other races(working on getting black supremacy labeled this way)
> no slurs
> no 14 words or nazi imagery.

It’s not perfect, but the company seems to be taken a route very different from Twitter. Follow these rules, dont be dipshits and you won’t be moderated.

Also this #hitlerdidnothingwrong is a instant delete, say Mussolini did, or just even #hitler but stop this
Meme it’s getting /ourguys/ flagged

A small step in the giant cuck machine, but hopefully it’s a white pill knowing even the zucc has our people working towards white people being able to be proud of themselves.

Calling bullshit. Don't risk a ban by doing this.

I don't fucking care
fuck kikebook and fuck Zuckerjew
Gas every single kike in America

1 shameless bump before I’m off, hopefully you anons catch on sooner rather than later if this thread dies.

Awesome #DayoftheRope

#hitlerdidnothingwrong isn't even a real white supremacy thing.

Prove it faggot.
A guy on Sup Forums proved that he worked on Bioshock 1, prove that you are indeed an fb employee.
Till then, false and homosexual.

I promise you. Try it with VERY tame stuff if you don’t trust me. As if this minute US hate group leaders are

> heimbach
> delong
> Westboro guy
> and cantwell(kek)

I’m missing a few pol doesn’t really even mention but guys like

> duke
> Enoch
> Spencer
> anglin

Are all not included so can be praised.

It isn’t it’s a fucking stupid meme hashtag like cancer and autism but our guys for irony points are getting flagged in the sweeps

The likelihood is almost zero that this being a move to help whites.

This is a response to James Damore's suit against Google, where Damore has Google's nuts in a vise about discriminating based on political belief (which isn't illegal nationally but *is* illegal in California).

This helps Faceberg from being named in a similar suit.

(That's not to detract from how it might benefit whites, only to point out what I believe is the obvious motivation.)

It isn’t it’s a fucking stupid meme hashtag like cancer and autism but our guys for irony points are getting flagged in the sweeps. I can’t just go sneak a pic. Our campus is 100% clean room beyond check out, I can only give you information on the most basic level.

To give you a thing you can try it on, free of any sort of relation to white nationalism. You will also be able to show birth pictures(censored by us as mature content) exposing the vagina and anus of a woman who gave birth. Without any nasty captions. Try it. When this previously removed offense sticks as of this weeks roll out, you will believe me, and know I sidnwouldn’t see this up to be some honey pot and I’m one of the few anons not larping.

Why do you and other white males work for companies that view you as an undesirable element in society?

It is part of That. But it’s less sinister from everything I’m getting. Facebook wants to push away from Twitter. Right now we delete almost 10% of reported content, we want to be at 1.5% and be more of a free speech platform to counter the competition. I may be wrong, I’m just a fucking pleb in the grand scheme of things but u can usually tell when it’s obvious bullshit bias(Stalin isn’t considered a murderer kek, but you cannot praise the holodomar)

Who the fuck still uses Facebook you faggot?

That's how it should always be, why get rid of the perfect honeypot. We're going to need to track you guys for the dotr

It’s a long story, but at the end of the day, But sadly it’s probably the same justification as share blue plebs. I have bills and a family. That said, the only shit that gets taken down is edgy atomwaffen stuff, and like actual klan stuff, and generic hitter memes. If I have time and feel secure I will word for word teach you how to subvert policy. The 2 biggest things the right does is slurs, and exclusion. Don’t do this only 2 genders stuff or tranny stuff. Also don’t call them thot, slut, whore, no claims of sexual activity. I’m out of Town now but if I can work a secure set up I will do a multi post effort post.

THIS

You should KYS to prove it. Follow your leader.

Honestly I think zuckerburg is legit too autistic to be a scheming kike, though a kike he is, he’s like a fucking unemotional robot it’s not a meme.

ok but if I can't make it my gender it's worthless to me

I’m not sure if you’re implying in a nazi or not. Also don’t say kill yourself, use “go die” but no details and you are good

Robot that he is he still wants to be President.

Thanks for your posts here about this. Even though I believe it's more part of Faceberg's long-term scheme to be President (requiring him to differentiate fb from the failed ShareBlue-Obama-Clinton Shitter), it's still useful information.

>mfw I gut the goyim.

you can easily make any secret group and say kike fag nigger all day and you wont do shit anyways because facebook sucks and is fundamentally flawed

I will do a big list of everything I can think of. The basics

No all encompassing attacks on race
No slurs
No nazi imagery
When personally attacking them cussing to a minimum, outside of funny enough bitch, fuck you and ass.

Good luck anons, for those who don’t believe, Try the birth photo. I also am not confident he’s running as I was 6 months ago, I don’t know his agenda, but it’s good for us. Our message is strong when we can speak.

>Our message is strong when we can speak.
Much agreed. Thank you user.

this would certainly go some way in softening my view of ,and for that matter rhetoric aimed at, zuckercuck.
i'll start right now.
if this is true i'll no longer call him zuckercuck.

user is going to take the chance of believing you, in that this all strikes me as somewhat plausible.
user once had a facebook account because i had to have one to have one for business. out of the blue i got a message from them to log back on. haven't logged onto my account in at least seven years...thought i deleted it.

anyway, again assuming this isn't fraudulent and queer, i'll say keep keep up the good work /our/guy at facebook.

>Feel free to express yourself!
t. Chairman

See pic

My only interaction with facebook is creating an empty account with a throwaway email address to lurk some chicks' profiles like a KV loser and I'm genuinely scared they'll link that account to me irl through shared IP address, geolocation, tracking bugs and browser fingerprinting etc. Those data-mining companies are scary shit.

>won’t show some stupid Facebook lanyard
post the lanyard, faggot. Otherwise, it's a larp

cantwell BTFO

Bait to try and lure people out to ban them. Fuck off.

Still not using facebook.

The will cave to all sorts of things but it's toooooooo late.

>Who the fuck still uses Facebook
Norman McNormie, roasties looking for me points, teenage girls, old women who should know better, Nigerians, sand coons and paedophiles

you're wrong big guy

Assuming you're not full of it, are you still keeping such posts away from timelines?

How is Duke okay, but Cantwelll isnt? No logic on tht one. Facebuck isnormie queer shit, as per usual.

more obvious Jebait than Billy Harrington

his eyes
the eyes of the antichrist

its a trap probably

Do you thing anyone here uses your dying website filled with mothers and old whores?

How are you going to deal with the NetzDG censoring laws in Germany? Surely you know something about that?

No 14 words? What is wrong with them?

I’m headed back home but listen. If you believe the shills over me. Simply try the alternate, completely unrelated method I described. Like I said if I’m I larp and liar you will know almost instantly. I’m about to fly home. You got this anons, don’t let the shills beat you.

>Filename
Comparing Lt. Cmdr Data to that thing is an insult, user.

Using ZOG's database to collect all personal info about you. Yeah, sounds like fun.

Fuck off. Facebook is on its way out. Twitter is getting it's shit kicked in for being 1984.

thx m8

why stop at America?

No. Facebook is absolutely required in 2018

Only for subversion, and only under an assumed identity. Never give your real information to the kikes.

Is this from that film about gangs of rollerbladers?

been doin it anyway from day one all u can do is lock or ban and i got a sock for every cock u cant stop the signal mal

Yes. Rollerboys.

>current year
>falling for this shit
ishigydigerydoo

>hey guys, why don't you flag yourself as a white nationalist on fb?
>it's totally cool, trust me
>we won't put you on any watchlists lol

>don't risk a ban
>still using faceberg

whats this from i want to watch the whole thing

Who's Delong? I thought I knew who's who among hate group leaders but this "Delong" guy rings no bell

Only retards use Twitter and Facebook. Facebook literally came to existence because CIA wanted to create a mass-surveillance tool. It literally had the CIA logo hidden in the company page for years. They use the platform as a recruitment tool for terrorists, and to spread fake news and mental illnesses to the most vulnerable.
However, what makes Facebook the Company to avoid is
>Horrible Android apps
>PHP
>endless scrolling that resets when you misclick an image

BELIEVING THE BERG FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHA

Any self respecting person doesn't lose time with that data collecting app anymore you moron

>FUCK THAT!
>FUCK FACEBERG
>TOTAL FUCKING WAR

whats the point of not using it? If your not shit posting its just a social media site, do you not have any friends?

this reeks of honeypot
> post this shit in Sup Forums
> anons flood to test
> fb now has traffic patterns, user agents, IPs from poltards
> more input to deep learning systems
> better filtering
if you're gonna do it, wait for a few days at least

The fatal flaw of leftists, is that they do not consider that their own weapons can be ever used against them. LARP as Antifa on Facebook for a few days, and the tool will naturally present you all their plans, and all the organizers behind it, because that's what the tool was designed to do.
It will also reveal which HR is secretly Antifa, and that person will see your profile in Facebook, so that she knows what people to hire over more talented candidates.

>Won't even show lanyard
Also op what if all my accounts a shadow banned?
When does the shadow banning end?

I assume it's by drawing the lines as described by OP. There is still a disconnect between what far left media and SJW harpies consider "hate speech" and what FB has to delete according to the letter of the law. I'm sure many would love to consider any serious criticism of immigration hate speech but it's doubtful FB will be forced to delete it.

mate ill do it so i can get banned. i dont want to even have a chance of going back to that cesspool of bullshit normies think is "social" media.

only old people use faceberg