I heard Schumer withdraw the Trump funding offering

Apparently he offered 25bn to Trump, but Trump did not take the offer and shut the gov down.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/schumer-pulls-back-offer-of-25-billion-for-trumps-wall-as-immigration-fight-continuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe Trump should ask the Mexican government to pay for the wall.

If that were true then Trump would be insanely smart since the shutdown blew back on the Dems massively.

If he refused it means he wants more

I hope so, if he makes the illegal immigrants into citizens, they will change voting demographics and vote to destroy the wall in the future anyway.

>I heard...
Ok. Your point?

You are correct.
But they wanted to wait until Feb 8th

It's a shame that fat bastard will die of heart failure long before he would get the chance to see the Chinese unleash a racial retrovirus onto humanity that makes all women produce 100% racially Chinese babies.

he offered 1 and sold the lie of offering 25 so idiots can pretend to be outrages. Congrats german idiot.

>Reiner was born to a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York
Every time.

This. This is like our Berlin wall except this one is good.

there wont be a wall

>Jews push for the "browning of America"
Believe me.... I know. Pic related.

Then there won't be amnesty for millions of hispanics which means the dems dont get the extra votes they were "dreaming" about. Regretfully, the dems will cave, because Trump, and there WILL be a wall, there WILL be a cease to chain migration, and there WILL be an end to the visa lottery. He will deal some on the CM and VL at first (read not total exit) but he will finally kill them in another deal later in the year. This is how he does it. This is how he killed the Obamacare mandate which was the skeleton of obamacare. And the idiots that want "muh shutdown" dont even know it yet.

>Then there won't be amnesty for millions of hispanics...
Unfortunately, there are powers in the White House that see things differently.

How on earth does the government shutdown when one party controls both houses? Do American parties even have whips? and party discipline?

DACA deal for wall funding

Sounds like a lie to piss off trump supporters

pretty much, where do you get that information in Austria?

classic good cop/bad cop

If (((Schumer))) made any kind of offer it was definitely a poisoned offer and intended to rip Trump off, especially if it was his first offer (for a politician jew there can never be a fair first offer in a deal)......Trump knew this and also knows that a deal is a long process and he needs to put more attrition on (((Schumer))) and his dems. The final deal should be: You give me the funding for the wall, the dreamers will be expelled and in return I will let your party survive the MEMO nuke.

Parties here do not expell members for failing to vote the way the party leadership told them to. There are whips but they accomplish compliance through "horse trading" or perks. No party will reduce their numbers, risking giving the other party a majority, in response to a disloyal vote by a member. Only a small number of votes end up going 100% along party lines.

No it's not. It's a shame he doesn't personally execute you in the white house on camera with a .45, bitch.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I was going to build the wall I'd make it engraved with the entire history of the United States so you could walk from one end and experience the beginnings of the nation all the way up to the year the wall is finished. Sure it'd be prohibitively expensive but damn it it would be something that would stand the test of time and that you could look back on with pride. The ancient Byzantines, or was it Babylonians?, used to decorate all their walls with engravings telling recalling important moments from their history.

That's because you're a dumb ass who doesn't understand that the wall needs to have bars to allow wildlife to pass through. God damn Australian faggot who eats kangaroos.

I thought the whole reason for the wall was to keep the wildlife out?

Where have you been the last year and a half?
Did you miss the whole thing about Trump being a thorn to a chunk of his own party?

Of course she's a jew convert.

Trump is a disaster

>Trump says no because Chuck wants chain migration

>Gets wall and better deal later

libs are idiots

>I let you build the wall if you give amnesty to illegals

???

trump btfo

First I heard it was 3 billion
Then 11 billion
Now 25 billion?

Source your claims or GTFO

>needs proofs

Also his conditions for giving the dems DACA was
>Ending chain migration
>Wall
>RAISE act
Getting only one of them isn't good enough anyway.

>I heard

Source or GTFO, newfag.

How to make Mexico pay for the wall:
>Step 1: build it 20km into Mexican territory
>There is no step 2

you could just google it, leaf

pbs.org/newshour/politics/schumer-pulls-back-offer-of-25-billion-for-trumps-wall-as-immigration-fight-continuse