One Punch Man

Why is the best manga/anime of all time already forgotten Sup Forums?

because that's just a shitty filler saga that has no real impact on the main story

The gag got stale.
Would have been better to leave it a 1 season and not overstay their welcome

There is no main story. Nothing matters, not even Saitama.

just waiting for next season

So same with coboy bepop

You do understand that the second season will probably be nothing more than this remake-exclusive tournament arc, right? I'm not saying anything one way or another; I'm just making sure that you don't get your hopes up for seeing Saitama vs Garou and, instead, end up with Saitama vs Suiryu. Seeing hopes shattered is such a sad thing.

Nobody cares about filler and ONE isn't updating the webcomic.

i don't know

>The second season will probably be nothing more than this remake-exclusive tournament arc

It will be 1/3 of s2 at most.

>forgotten
>17 OPM thread got achived the past 4 days

Man, thinking about it we're already at the 5th volume full of non webcomic content and there is still some times before getting back to it.
Wonder how I would have felt If I knew that back when the Garou vs TTM fight was being drawn.

Can't wait for more Fubooty

kill yourself you retard
there are tons of threads when murata streams or a new chapter is out

> Lily was better drawn and animated than Fubuki in the latter's own OAV

I still don't know how to feel about this.

>tournament arc
the tournament has enough content for 1, maybe 2 episodes
it'll likely be somewhere around the middle of season 2

I should like to wager against that view. I can even see them using two episodes for Suiryu vs Gouketsu and Bakuzan or whatever their names are. I don't *want* this to be true; I just know that it will be.

Because Filler.

>comparing a spaghetti-western inspired character driven action-drama with a satire of shounen and super heroes

Sure, user, whatever floats your boat.

I felt the tournament was just boring. I didn't care about any of the new characters.

>I can even see them using two episodes for Suiryu vs Gouketsu and Bakuzan

No way. If they're gonna extend something it would rather be Saitama "vs" Gouketsu. Bakuzan doesn't even really fight Suiryu.

Speaking about extension, Murata was drawing more content for Suiryu vs Choze. I guess he loves hard fights for extending what was already the only real proper fight of the arc.

Murata is a fucking retard.

Plot > Artstyle

Retard is turning One Punch Man into One Powerlevel Pedro: A Dragon Ball GT fanfiction.

Should dine and dash happen at the end of season 2 or the start of season 3?

Start of S3.

You read the latest chapter? Ruins that entire argument, with it turning all that power level stuff being turned on its head.

Same. It's not that I was/am explicitly against extra content in any sort of way (I enjoyed the cat chapters), it's just that the tournament arc really does feel like unnecessary padding.

We didn't learn anything new, and none of the characters were compelling enough to warrant having new content focused around them. Oddly enough, even Suiryu feels extraneous in a way: while his perspective of doing nothing with his strength beyond enjoying himself is something that ought to be covered in the series, what we know of Blast thus far seems to line up with Suiryu. If we already knew who Blast was and what he was about, Suiryu might not feel so unnecessary - but we don't. And, to that end, his contribution makes it feel like the narrative should answer the question of who Blast is even sooner, which it does not seem wont to do. So what do we get from the tournament? Beyond buying free time for ONE to dick around, I suppose.

It's just a one panel update anyway but since a few anons were asking for it here iss the last version of the LinLin set.

Now Fubuki's would take a bit more work.

>being this retarded
How is this in anyway close to GT or
Powerlevelfagging?

Too much fights, I want the comedy back.

>what we know of Blast thus far seems to line up with Suiryu.

No, since Blast is a hero. How are they even remotely similar? The point was to show a non heroic strong guy here.

Why announce second season if they know they don't have enough material?

I genuinely think that OPM is great, but hell the slow ass chapter releases are killing my interest. Especially because the "plot" is barely advancing

>OPM
>best anything
pick one

Well strictly speaking there is enough material in the webcomic.

They do now. It's to prepare working on the production to avoid losing too much time.

The Anime isn't adapting the webcomic.

>blaming Murata for the plot
>calling others retarded

Blast seems to do little-to-nothing unless the world is going to come to an end. Suiryu would, in all likelihood, do the same thing; he doesn't want to die or lose his enjoyment of life. If you gave Suiryu the title of "Hero" without his consent, he would largely line up with the image of Blast.

You are retarded

Bruh, it's anime industry we are talking about. They'll do like 2 episode beforehand and it will absolutely have the usual amount of budget, the usual amount of time to make, the usual half-assed process that makes animators miserable.

>Blast seems to do little-to-nothing unless the world is going to come to an end.

The guy took care of a small time monster in Tatsumaki's flashback, and it wasn't some kind of coincidence, he clearly chased after whatever organisation was pulling the strings of where Tatsumaki was locked.

Something must have happened to him for not helping anymore.

MOB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OPM
Better characters and more funny

Honestly I hardly remember any character from the tournament arc, I just can't bring myself to get invested in it, maybe it would've been easier if I didn't read the webcomic before.

Postmodernism strikes again

Your counterargument should not be an insult. It should be: "but Blast saved Tatsumaki from whatever that one time". My response is: "Is there no chance that he simply happened to be there?"

And there's no future for the discussion beyond that point, because there is not yet any delineation between the two characters' personalities beyond that single, unclear, point of contention. Which was my initial point.

It's shit, if there are any jokes about tournament arcs in battle mangas, then I failed to see any clever ones or any at all.

And I am not talking about the one Murata has been working towards for hour and a half.

Year and a half*

I'm really sad that the anime ended, because that means the threads are basically relegated to once a week now. We got so much great OC out of it though.

HOW ABOUT THAT DEVELOPMENT IN THE LATEST CHAPTER THOUGH

"Year and a half"? And I agree with you.

There is nothing to dislike about the tournament besides "but it's not the MA raid arc!!!". It's a great arc.

>Implying we can't jump right into Saitama vs King and as some kind of weird parallels having the Garou vs WDM fight.

Dude, I don't really care, just more OPM is what I'm looking for

Saitama vs King happens at the same time where Garou was chasing after Gatling who prepared himself to take him on.

Nothing in this part can happen right now. We'll need easily a few days of timeskip where Garou would go back to chasing more specifically after A class heroes for some reason.

So first the part with WDM needs to be done. It can happen just after thanks to a timeskip but it won't happen at the same time for sure.

The true face of Sup Forums

Because I can't follow along. Suddenly there are different stories going on, but it's truly two very diffrent stories happening simultaneously with the same characters.

I want to hug Fubuki and whisper in her ear that she's only hero I want

They do have now.

Season 1 covered 37 chapters.

And the manga currently has 75 chapters.

For a reason One is taking a break from mp100 this week, either he will spend the week helping the anime team with storyboards and stuff or maybe he will release another webcomic chapter.

forgot pic

Yeah, I was expecting something worse than OPM and it was so much better
S2 WHEN?

Eh, only the time it takes Murata to draw is a legitimate problem that will be eliminated once you binge read it.

It's really fucking nothing, the majority of it is tournament filler, but there is monster uprising going on and monster association learnt how to make people into monsters. It can be very well explained in one fucking chapter, in fact, I think it was, rest is just Murata showing off Suriyu's abs.

I don't know. Characters who wear all black with long sleeves are uncomfortable to look at. Like that torture chick from Durarara too. Or that gay guy from Nabari no Ou. It looks too hot.

It is perfect for binge reading, true, but update to update I gotta reread a few chapters before I know where we are at.

>It looks too hot.

You're right.

Blame your terrible memories.

Not forgotten, just releasing as slowly as many other mangas.

And the story's other characters haven't been that interesting lately.

>that fur coat
Stop this nigga I'm sweating just looking at it.

I got other stuff to do than check when One Punch man updates. Like checking when other manga updates.

It's understandable, the fact is that bunch of literally fucking nothing was happening for dozens of chapters, it's not an interesting read even if you binge read it.

> Stop this

No.

You for real? Literally the tournament will be at least 12 episodes.

I follow several dozens of seies and I never have any problem following the story for each of them aside from one or two expressions like Ubel Blatt but that's because this shit is mess. OPM is far from that.

> expressions

Exceptions. Meant exceptions.

So there won't be a Garou vs Saitama in S2 right?

>Inb4 Season 2 has 23 episodes

>stocking
What is this Saudi Arabia? I need to take a cold shower fuck this shit.

he should have become the symbol of peace to strike fear in the hearts of monsters and crooks, since no one knows someone as powerful as him exists they don't care

Gonna be honest, I enjoy it more now than when it came out. Saitama not showing up like 5 chapters and essentially turning into a side character makes his gag more bearable. If it was just about Saitama and his story I don't think I'd still be reading the manga, but now there's an actual arc happening and he complements it as opposed to being the focus things can actually happen and we get to see other characters. Seeing as this is

Nigger, the full tournament is barely 2 volumes and a half worth of content. It can be done in 4 episodes max. It's just that lots of other MA related fights happens at the same time.

Why the fuck ONEfags always samefag

I just want more of Fubuki and Blizzard Group. Especially Lilly.

"can be"
There is the fault in your logic. Adapting as much material as possible is not the goal of an animation studio. It never has been.

He's talking about from King arc - Tournament arc which is what will be season 2.

Implying they won't add fillers on the tournament arc, just the same as Boku no Hero.

How the fuck is he going to become king of the pirates when his power is having stretchy skin?

yeah man, not like it's exactly what happened in Season 1.

All the content so far fits perfectly for one cour. S1 was known for its quality so they're definitely aiming to do that again.

There will come a time when you will have been proven to have been wrong, and you will feel disappointed at that time. Not because you were wrong, but because you had yet to realize that you should not hope for such things.

>ring ring

isn't it lin lin?

I fucking love this manga. It's a wet dream come true. Don't fucking tell me you haven't thought about stomping and breaking the arena or some shit.

> Don't expect anything from S2, they'll 100% make a garbage work unlike S1!!!

Ok.

The irony in this statement lmao.
You retards are expecting 24 episodes and reach the Garou vs Saitama part when it's clearly not the case.
The production already started means they can't delay it for 5 more years to air.

Fillers in boku no hero academia were a welcome addition, desu, I liked that they showed how fights Hori skipped went down.

Lin Lin is a meme translation like Zolo from One Piece

I see. Like a bell. She should team up with bike hero.

LinLin makes more sense considering her, you know, chinese look.

ssh, webcomic fags are having their daily moan-in thread. The Tournament arc was great.

It's even better than MA arc.

Ring-Ring makes more sense considering the GIANT FUCKING BELLS
IT'S A PUN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN SERIES IS SATURATED WITH PUNS

Nah, I wouldn't push it anywhere near that far. MA arc has its length also, it's way longer while still being great all the way through it.

Aren't L and R the same thing in jap? I think ONE most probably intended both to be right.

except that isn't the sound a bell makes in Japanese onomatopoetic form
do you actually believe that explosions in manga are written as ブーム and バング or something

we are in the MA arc already. The Tournament is the first act of the Arc.

What else got redrawn?