Kobayashi's Aging Pussy

>is a Christmas cake approaching 30
>has only one (1) real life friend
>who also happens to be a good looking guy
>whom she also happens to regularly go drinking and getting hammered with
>by her own admission she is straight

Let be real here. Kobayashi and Takiya already fucked. Did anyone else while watching the show wonder when Kobyashi would finally "man-up" and just marry him and start a family? I mean, I understand she enjoys playing pretend-family with her dragon maid and dragon loli, but let's be real. She's not getting any younger and needs to have kids of her own soon.

We all know the yuri-bating with Tohru is nothing more than that. Not only is she a woman, she's not even human, which doesn't make her a viable romantic partner. Tohru will just have to suck it up while Takiya impregnates Kobayashi and they raise their REAL kids together, effectively becoming a cuck. This is the future she chose.

>someone actually bothered writing this

Prove Takiya isn't gay.

Don't you have other woman theory discussion on /r9k/ you fucking piece of shit?

Don't reply to this thread.
If you reply to this thread your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

you mean she has to the slay the literal dragons to rescue the literal maiden?

I don't understand what you are alluding to there.

Takiya is gay
And not just gay. He sucks real big black D.

>>Let be real here. Kobayashi and Takiya already fucked.
Kobayashi is a virgin. This is canon.

>he doesn't know that a codemonkey isn't even human

Source?

>Pushing 30

Is she? I always assumed something like 24.

>30 year old virgin
Disgusting.

>Look, ma, I shitposted it again!

Pretty neat right

bullshit
Takiya is a Seme, Fafnir a tsundere Uke

Takiya clearly knows 2D is best

Nah, he just likes his 2d waifus.

GTFO BEST GUY EVER

become a magical girl

Mango

>We all know the yuri-bating with Tohru is nothing more than that. Not only is she a woman, she's not even human, which doesn't make her a viable romantic partner.
But you're wrong. Kobayashi doesn't care about these things. Which is why I won't say it's impossible for her and Takiya to have had sex in the past, but given their broish relationship I guess it didn't happen. you don't fuck a bro.

Kobayashi is a transwoman and therefore cannot bear children

Good thing I have immunity doggo.

I want to smell Kobayashi smelly pussy

She's gotten drunk with Takiya many times. They most likely fucked and forgot about it.

Manga. In the same chapter she made it clear she has no interest in women, and that get virginity wasn't going to Tohru.

Has cute girl posters

Bothered with writing this / bothered to write this.

She's asexual or a closeted lesbian.

>needs to have kids of her own soon
maybe she doesnt want them
they do kinda suck

Kobayashi has nice legs.

>25 year old straight female virgin who regularly gets black-out drunk on her nights out

this really stretches one's suspension of disbelief.

Flatter than a man and that likes to talk about victorian maids

Fuck it. I'd get drunk and listens. Sounds like a pretty fun topic to hear about from someone who knows their shit.

>Let be real here. Kobayashi and Takiya already fucked.

Nop, she's a fucking virgin. Read chapter 37.

>She's not getting any younger and needs to have kids of her own soon.
Why? She has two magical dragons living with her, a bro that likes to go out to drink and a steady job where she's the excels at (this is emphasized more in the manga). She can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants with Tooru and Kanna.
Why would she waste a once-in-a-lifetime chance of endless adventures for a boring predictable housewife life?

I want to have a family someday, but fuck it, i'd choose the dragons too. No doubt about it.

doesnt matter. There a literal faggot in the buyfag thread right now who just posted what he got today. It was a mix of yaoi shit and lewd girl figures.

Get out tumblr.

Considering their lives will be over in a breeze for Thoru I get the feeling she'll just wake up someday in dragon form, remember her time taking care of Kobayashi and Takiya's family and mutter "well, that was weird".

Chapter 43 translation WHEN

"No."

Fuck that noise, post Kobayashi.

>Kobayashi with tits
what?

If a dragon can give her a dick / change her gender then why can't a dragon give her bog boobs?

i meant big

never heard of a brojob?

They can, and the oportunity KIND of presents in the Hot Springs chapter (33) but she doesn't show a bit of interest in wanting to have her body changed.

The wonders of dragon magic.

Here's an idea, how about Tohru uses her magic to give herself a dick, then uses it to fuck Kobayashi until she gets pregnant? My magic is pretty high level, so maintaining a dick won't be hard for Tohru

>i'd choose the dragons too. No doubt about it.
And then you wake up one day, 35 years old an with no children of your own (I can't stress the fact that this is far more of an urgency for women than for men), and start wondering if your busy work life and perennial childhood were really all there is to life.

One of the largest problems industrialized countries face is high-paid and highly trained women deserting the work-force in favor of a family (with most long-term psychological retrospective studies showing very little regret on doing so).

Does this mean it's impossible for Kobayashi to be one of the few special snowflakes that will actually abandon the prospect of a biological progeny in favor of her rancid and demanding job? No, but this is far from ''realistic'', specially if she isn't even a lesbian.

>OP is jealous a woman manlier than him is living the life he desperately dreams of

>manlier
Koboyashi acts no different than your average bland and inoffensive harem mc.

She doesn't sperg over girl nudity, though. Also fully aware of main girl's feels.

I want to bone Kobayashi and make Tohru watch

I want to do Tohru alone, without Kobayashi.

Shes just a character to bridge the audience into the show but they had to make her a girl instead of a male.
So you have Kobayashi, a very unrealistic women

dominance hierarchy

>koba
>unrealistic

I know many Sup Forumsnons never spent time with a real woman, but you cant be that neet to see kobayashi is more realistic than most anime archtypes

>She doesn't sperg over girl nudity
Well she is a woman herself and (supposedly) not a lesbian, so why would she?

>Also fully aware of main girl's feels.
So are many harem MCs, like Kodaka from Haganai. which serves to make their passiveness all the more annoying.This doesn't detract from their blandness, by the way.

I want you to fuck off Sup Forums

>Kobayashi isn't realistic

Bruh

Peterson please, don't you have a room to clean?

Kobayashi isn't a realistic woman.

gay...

Consensual sex with Kobayashi in the missionary position with your hands gripping her meaty thighs and love handles.

How else would you get your own dragons if you did not become a wizard or sorceress first.

>I want to start a family with Kobayashi

Heavy drinking and missing your train stop. Worked for me.

>by her own admission she is straight

>Kobayashi and Takiya already fucked
>Kobayashi fucking ANYONE

>compsci major
That she was a virgin was never in doubt

I don't think Takiya finds her attractive at all.

Which is weird, he really seems into 2d girls

BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO YEAH!

It's the other way around for women. The one girl in the compsci class has her pick of beta orbiters at her beck and call.

Did you actually watch the anime or simply exposed to memes? Neither Kobayashi nor Takiya are straight.

He tops Fafnir. Fafnir probably sees him as one of his many treasures. This is my headcanon.

>Neither Kobayashi nor Takiya are straight

Takiya is somewhat ambiguously gay, but Kobayashi already is pretty reserved when faced with lesbian tendencies. I wouldn't try to force it either way.

>Fafnir probably sees him as one of his many treasures
c-cute

It seems that Kobayashi has two left feet.

yeah, confirmed virgin

>my magic
>my
>magic
>MY
TOORU WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT OF HERE