Why exactly are tattoos degenerate?

Why exactly are tattoos degenerate?

How come the elite don't have tattoos?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

It's a mark of individualism for most.
Vikings had tattoos too but they had signification in regard to their tribe.

its not.. its just some people on here are pussies and cant take some needle pain

jesus those are some big milkers

the Jewish Illuminati mafia families that control the whole entertainment industry wanted to inspire the people of planet zombie that tattoos are the coolest things around and through the pop gods and movie gods they slowly promoted the idea and now it’s become an unstoppable epidemic worldwide.

Tattoos where mainly seen in prisons around the world although this made the prisoner when released stand out to authorities in the outside world, inside prison this was a sign of strength.
Now everyone out of prison is walking around with tattoos. The illuminati elite are laughing their heads off.

The illuminati used to tattoo their mind control victims with tattoos like butterflies and various identification tattoos depending on what sort of slave they were.. “Get it”.

Now the Government can have a readymade data base on what distinctive markings you have.
This also puts you in a category of undesirables.

Let’s get back to vibrations and frequencies.

When you tattoo your body and inject that ink under your skin you cause your delicate frequencies in your body hologram to vibrate out of sync and disrupt the senses.

This is why you never see the royal families get tattoos or high class elite get tattoos.

This form of madness is now extending to even the younger monks in Thailand.

Tattoos look hideous they make a person look like a walking cartoon character, they write their names and slogans.

When you stand next to them you will feel an uncomfortable vibration and so will they at your awakened state… It’s all in the frequencies.

Piercing, silicon boob jobs, plastic surgeries all do the same thing.. Once again the elite and royal family never do this look at them.

They understand, not just about the vibrations but the sickness of elitism…

Because it's a body alteration that isn't the result of a natural process. Kys.

it's self-harm, clear evidence of body dysmorphia

because everyone who gets them today are faggots and women who look like pussies, it doesn't have the "badass" appeal anymore

I'm no being an asholr

It means that hey are in tribe for life.
These "degenerates" have the most awakenin meme pill ever!

please give respect. most of them are dumb.

Tattoos are demonstrative of poor decision making, signifying that you must make yourself look different, as there is not much else that stands out about you.

It also shows poor planning and decision-making, as you are forgoing potential opportunities for personal expression.

>signifying that you must make yourself look different
I agree that pic related is degenerate as fuck, but a tattoo you can hide under your sleeve? come on man

There is no objective reason to get a tattoo

Genuinely nothing.

Just a bunch of moralizing counter culture faggots, just this time instead of being mad at good ol christian mom and dad they're mad at liberul mom and dad

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead, nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves; I am the Lord

FAWKIN AWESOME RACK M8

Shhhh let the dumb faggots brand themselves.
It's so easy just to glance at these idiots, and realise they are not worth bothering about.

Who is this bewilder milker?

What is the point of them?
I had pictures put on my skin and it cost £500
Why?

Status symbol
Other millenials think you look cool because you have a tree turning into birds on your chest

It's like putting stickers on a lamborghini. No, it's actually worse because it's permanent.

i've got one on both sides of my upper back.

they represent my culture and heritage.

but these guys that go and get shit all up their neck and full sleeve tats are degenerate.

>i have a good idea! i will pay some faggot a few hundred dollars to sketch a caricature of my choosing on my skin, using permanent ink

How the fuck is this even a good idea?

What is a big titted blonde doing with such a scrawny little fag? I know that fella doesnt have a high paying job or any skills.

It depends on the person. Some people can be covered in tattoos and not look like or be a degenerate. Other can have a few tattoos and be a total degenerate, or even have no tattoos and be a degenerate. Judge each case individually rather than trying to say 'all tattoos are degenerate'...

Because only kids draw on themselves.

t h i c c

I love how all these spergs think they understand psychology, or that psychology matters.

Ive got a little NM on my hand for Nothing Matters and I wont get more because that is the only truth
I tell bitches it is WN for White Nationalist and they get wet

It does not take a psychologist to understand that the smallest dot of ink on a body is a clear sign for a financially succsessful Chad to steer clear of emotional baggage.

Tattoos can be done tastefully and look aesthetic and not be an eyesore. Sadly 98% of the mongroloids that get them don’t do it in a manner where this is the result.

Because of the waisted time and money put into trying to look cool.

MUST FIND MILKERS

Body modification, including dyed hair, is a statement " I am not happy with who I am" Do not interact with these people. Do not fall in to relationships with them, and for God's sake, do NOT hire them.

tats are gay af. not all, but 89%.

>Mines are ok but everybody else are degenerate

The cognitive dissonance is strong.

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" 1 Corinthians 6:19

In terms of out-and-out degeneracy, it's mostly just trashy aesthetics (which do still matter). However, I've noticed that a lot of people use tattoos as a replacement for life-experiences, interesting personalities and deeper, more meaningful thought. They think that having a tattoo by itself makes them a 'personality', and as such makes for a warning system against boring normies. I knew a girl who got a stag tattooed on her, and when I asked why it was because 'it was an important animal to her'. Why not just keep it in your mind then? Are your thought processes so addled by social media and prescription drugs that you cannot hold meaning in your mind? This is also demonstrated by the amount of stupid quotes and feel-good platitudes that people ink on themselves.

I can appreciate a good looking tattoo, but most of them are ugly and/or badly done by the artist.

Tattoos on (muscled) men tend to look better, as they give a "hard" aesthetic. Tattoos on women tend to look worse, as they ruin the soft smooth aesthetic of a female body. Especially those big dark blobs right in the middle of a silky smooth belly or a nice pair of legs makes me cringe.

What the fuck am I reading

Tattoos serve no purpose. It's fine if you had a close person die and you want to remember them so you put a small quote on you. However, a skull or wings serves no purpose other than wanting attention.

You can't deny that a hand or a face tattoo is 10x more degenerate than a chest or a back piece. You could get a big Ole dick tattooed on your back and it would be more acceptable than a heart on your face.

Funky motherfucker will not be told to go

this, and it doesnt help that most girls with tattoos have the most generic shit everyone else has

pic related

I have a tattoo in remembrance of my Grandfather and I'm going to get one in remembrance of my Brother. The degeneracy of tattoos is all about context.

>Why exactly are tattoos degenerate?
it's a manifestation of mental illness and low self esteem. it's a type of attention seeking behavior.

>what are musicians

>musicians
>elite
nice one.

This

Just like beards everybody grows these days. It just hides the lack of personality.

The Jews have tattoos

Yeah yeah, the Illuminati had mind control tattoos. Back to /x/ with you, now.

You're a fuckwit.

Get your head kicked in talking that shit

>except for your penis, you need to chop part of that off.

If nothing matters then everything matters

>nothing matters
Nihilist scum

the vibration thing makes sense. it all comes down to quantum physics yet again. stop disrupting your healthy image. that's much better.

Tattoos are just the physical manifestations of the mind virus.

most millennials just get any old shit tattooed on them as nihilistic destruction of their body, the tattoos don't actually mean anything or have any cultural significance.

Im tattood from neck to waist to wrists with christian symbols to remind me of God and to scare away roasties

The only acceptable tattoos are those that bind you to cultural or community traditions, e.g.

>Polynesian tattoo
>Irezumi

Any other type if tattoo shows a lack of impulse control and self-image problems.

the fucking milkers

Pretty sure that tattoos are strictly forbidden in the Torah or whatever. Having tattoos is thus anti-judaism

i have a zz top beard so i don't have personality according to you? kek kiddo it just shows your inadequacies to grow one, mebbe instead of testosterone you have too much estrogen faggot

I was making a concentration camp joke

You sound like a typical bearded cunt

Narcisism is a capital sin, relatable to vanity. The meaning of being degenerate and the capital sin is the same. They are sins that leads to other sins, they create a vicious circle from where a person only see more sins as a solution for their misery. It is rabbit role, easy to get in, almost impossible to get out.

Stay out of narcisism as if it was devil itself.

tattoos are great
you couldn't ask for a better warning sign not to date or hire someone

Bible verse that men of god should not brand themselves like livestock

This.

>Austrian quantum physics tattoos

they're just cringey and dumb
only exceptions are maybe military or crims
you gotta accept it though, most millenials have a few now

meh another typical cuck faggot stereotyping

Tattoos used to signifiers of tribal identity, like embroidery or the modern equivelant, flags. They were about belonging.

Today tattoos are used to showcase ''individuality'' and ''rebellion towards fascist beauty standards''

Tattoos used to always be a status symbol among humans until modernization. In the past you would see someone with a tattoo as their "mark" of what they have accomplished. Nu-males and soy boys can now easily get tattoos to female superior due to technology and they think because they went through some need pain they're cool. People who still follow traditions/actually accomplished something marks don't mean anything anymore to the average person. Its just "get that tattoo looks cool" when in the past your tattoo would have a story and deeper meaning and the average person would KNOW this.

Me and my bros want to tattoo an algiz rune together. Is this ultimate form of Kameradschaft degenerate too? It is kinda " back to the roots " , like
said

They are emotional choices with permanent consequences.

Dumb thots want to look artsy

No they're all gay. Especially now that all those brainlet nu-males have them and not just one but 'sleeves' in abundance.

You don't want to be associated with that type of 'people'.

You have a beard, you're an ugly cunt underneath it and insecure. You're as stereotypical as betaboys come.

>Letting questionably talented people scribble graffiti all over you, indelibly

It's like a casual social disease. HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M DEGENERATE

"Yeah, we can see that"

Sorry to say but this looks edited. Look at his arm next to her milk truck.

Most tattoos are ugly and pointless. They used to be subversive, but nowadays just make me think "white trash".

I must admit that I look like shit with or without a beard and since it just grows I have one that I trim once every few months.

Btw piercings on girls are really hot and I don't see anything wrong with something you can take out in a second.

kek kiddo ask yourself who is really insecure, i'm not beta or alpha those are for faggots who can't see the whole picture, and sad to say son you're one these imbeciles.

Funniest part of this thread is all these judgemental fucks think people/degenerates/undesirables with tattoos give a shit what people without think. Keks on top of Keks. Pic related. My cousin. On my arm.

i was not ready for this kind of pill

kek, underrated.

this but unironically

No we just love refining our culture, no one gives a fuck about you

Consider suicide, not even because of the garbage tier tattoo but because you write like a faggot.

I no were u live

Because they purport to be a unique expression of the character of whoever wears them, but in reality, the people who wear them have no character.

Because they're permanent and unnecessary. Your body is a tool you need to take care of and utilize for your goals. People who plaster and gage their bodies in order to "express themselves" use it as a crutch to hide their lack of ability and accomplishments.

G’day m8!