>>157825661

I make very little effort to hide my extreme views around friends or people I trust even in public. So while my gf was never put off by them, her friends were shocked and tried to get her to break up with me over them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck ruined that child

>That first reply
Could there be a more jewish answer?

>he hasnt slowly redpilled her over the course of months and years.

you fags are doing it wrong. even my mother went from liberal leftie to 'far right' i awoke the lingering hatred for muslims and africans in her.

holy kek batman

>as a last resort, anti-depressants such as Prozac, Celexa, may drastically reduce his aggression/hatred towards "other races" or women.
>never forget that what you are standing for is 100% correct: women = men; white = Asian = black = Hispanics, etc.

Just happen already.

Also, bullshit. I was medicated on various antidepressants it made me more of a fucking shitlord.
Turned the black pills straight into red.

>Hi, I set up this account especially for you

kek

also OP of that board is a great example why women should be beaten for educational purposes every day

>suggesting anti depressants
ahah yes, chemically castrate your husband so you have an excuse to cheat on him with a big black cock

It's like pottery these days

>I understand how frustrating it is to battle against someone who holds drastically different (and wrong) values, especially if it's someone close to you. But please, please, please, don't give up on them without trying. I guess you don't need my reminder, but never forget that what you are standing for is 100% correct: women = men; white = Asian = black = Hispanics, etc.
>(((and wrong)))
>have him read real stories of the holocaust

lol

Flag checks out

>There's a small chance that he has some brain tumor pressing on some node or other that's making him lose all semblance of common sense
Holy kek

>As a last resort, anti-depressants such as Prozac, Celexa, may drastically reduce his aggression/hatred towards "other races" or women.
LOL

really nodes my noggin

>Make Nazis/fascists/racists/sexists afraid again.
what is this again bit. i dont get it

literally 0 to re-education camp in 10s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

if only I knew about this thread in june of last year I could have done some real damage.

>That last reply
We're going to get another dodge challenger event.

>>As a last resort, anti-depressants such as Prozac, Celexa, may drastically reduce his aggression/hatred towards "other races" or women.

He's not taking his Soma!

>not treating women as property
And you laugh because we force ours to not be whores for the jew.

Same. My dad who at first yelled at me for saying I don't like to be around black people is now redpilled on the Jews and my mother has developed a hatred for illegal immigrants. May sound pathetic but fuck it those are two voters.

Good job, user!

Wait a minute
Someone's already blackedposted

A B S O L U T E L Y
S U B V E R S I V E

Are you people actually married? What does pussy smell like, pls halp
24 year hugless virgin

> I'm in a scientific field and he's constantly belittling it, saying that it's all made up nonsense.

Probably social sciences then. Notice how she obfuscates by saying "a scientific field" instead of saying what field, or even "life sciences" or "physical sciences".

tl;dr husband is an edgy nazi larper irl and wife is a dumb normie who unironically thinks life is a cartoon and hitler is its #1 and only villain

>about the guy
His hatred for feminists is fully justified, nationalism is fine, though supremacy is stupid. Each race/ethnicity has unique traits and culture, for which there should not be any mixing. As for nazis, Hitler did kill 6'000'000 jews and only a retard would deny it. He also started the biggest fucking war in history and it was a war against other whites, then he lost it and made nationalism into a taboo ideology, enabling all the cuckoldry that's happening today.
>about wife
BLUEPILLED.COM

Simpleton.
Ten year too soon for your shallow mind.

We all know that feel, bro

Uhm.... Did you read the second to last line?

> I guess you don't need my reminder, but never forget that what you are standing for is 100% correct: women = men; white = Asian = black = Hispanics, etc.

100% Troll post.

>As for nazis, Hitler did kill 6'000'000 jews and only a retard would deny it. He also started the biggest fucking war in history and it was a war against other whites, then he lost it and made nationalism into a taboo ideology, enabling all the cuckoldry that's happening today.
Holy fuck, lurk more. First off the camps killed 4.2 million people at the absplute most, and 700k jews at the absolute minimum. Most estimates, even with (((academic))) bias, average it around 3 million, 1.8 of whom were jews. Swcond, Hitler only 'started' WWII in that his army srruck first. Every single one of Germany's neighbors had their entire military lined up on the border "defensively :)", and regardless, economic sanctions on the level of the sanctions placed against Germany were already considered an act of war. Finally, nationalism was already phasing out into an internationalist treaty-based system prior to WWI, and the League of Nations was only accelerating this process. The third reich was nationalism's last gasp, not the start of its collapse.

Just rape someone near the river

How come all my parents and family are leftist and anti-racist yet I turned out literally Hitler?

>hitler caused it
>jews in their greed didn't cause it

>rape victims cause rapists to be arrested, torn away from their families or cats or whatever
>the world trade center caused muslim terrorist's families to be sad

Just rape some woman on the bus like all the others in your country.

Pajeet dont want no used goods

Anti-racists in the home country?
Where are they from?There are many leftist but i have never seen genuine anti-racist ,only paid ones.

my mom is more leftist than george soros
thank god my dad is a normal human bean

You got fucked by the internet

>You should cheat on him with a black guy, or several black guys. Don't tell him for like a year or two and then break the news. Bonus points if you get pregnant with a black baby and lie to him about it being his during the pregnancy.
what the hell? only henry black took the time to add a troll post? what the hells wrong with you guys?