Hello Humans

Hello Earthlings,

Life is a wonderful gift given to the Universe, and we want you to know with absolute certainty that the only reason your species hasn't reached full control over energy yet is due to the socially parasitic Human group known as "Liberals".

>Life is a wonderful gift

fake news.

Who are you to teach me, you retards didn't even figure out clothes.

Fuck off alien. If i will ever see you in Silesia i will kill you! Filthy aliens invading muh Republic.

>Life is a wonderful gift

nice try Yalbaoth

OP isn't wrong

Repent and accept Jesus as your savior demons!

what is your name

Fuck off space niggers

Schlesien ist Deutsch.

>liberals
sorry I think you mistranslated "Jews"

why is your country a toothpaste flag if everyone has yellow teeth?

actually it's because if we were given light speed technology, mudslimes would immediately use it to destroy the earth.

We have it, we're just not allowed to... have it.

Aliens are demonic entities.

For all intents and pruposes, it doesn't matter.

It only matters if your trying to shill for religion.

Obviously faggot have you seen it down here?

correct+ liberal degenerates .there is reason why nazi polit buro got instantly arranged meetings and tech exchange between civilizations(nordics and reptiles) , when u get your society in order magical things happen .

IM SO GLAD TO MEET YOU MY SON

nice try jew

>the only reason your species hasn't reached full control over energy yet is due to the socially parasitic Human group known as "Liberals".

Get a load of this newfag.

It's pronounced "Jews", moron.

Fuck off Space niggers

Stop role playing faggot.

Hello Earthlings,

Life is a wonderful gift given to the Universe, and we want you to know with absolute certainty that the only reason your species hasn't reached full control over energy yet is due to the socially parasitic Human group known as "JEWS".

> the socially parasitic Human group known as "Liberals".
We call them jews

attempted to post pic related to faggot op - fucking seriously OMFG.