Not a single BLACKED thread since the government shutdown

not a single BLACKED thread since the government shutdown

or a "whitebois can't compete" etc

why is this?

This Man (pic related) did nothing wrong

I'm gonna need a name. Google turns up jack shit.

You forgot to change your flag to BLM, the one you use every single fucking day.

All shilling efforts have been directed towards distracting from the memo and the FBI text messages.

Blacked threads are what show up when the shills are idling.

And then OP the double spacing reddit faggot entered Sup Forums

She has black features

Knew a white girl that looked like this, just some weird eyes. She left me for a black dude, no joke. Bitch hit me up later tho.

T*rkroach IPs were banned

Those are Mongoloid features oh wise one.

whats wrong with double spacing its objectively neater and easier to read

No.

Fuck off.

Paragraphs exist for a reason.

You're being retarded.

Go back to redit.

Nobody wants you here.

Nobody wants to see that illegible garbage.

It's ugly as sin.

It's counterproductive.

There is not a single reason for it.

Fuck off.

>not appreciating walls of text
Newfag

Actually made me think.
Also, what's this?

I suppose all mulattos, cucks and shitposters got deported.

My observations support your assertion. No black dicks anymore. I did briefly get one catalog image of turkroach trying to plug three threads almost simultaneously the other day but when I refreshed they were all three gone. Who ever is responsible, THANK YOU. Good work.

all the niggers got rich in crypto, they'll need a few more weeks to spend it

Nigger

COINTELPRO STOPPED AND IS NOW FOCUSED ON "HIS TEXTS"

r u ok man :/

Go back where you belong, nobody wants you here.

saw one last night by a BLM flag fag

im sorry i have upset u here is another pic

Do you speak in halting sentences, with the silence between each lasting ~5 seconds? That is one way of describing how that sort of typing works.
See here, I can group two sentences that are related together by merely breaking a line, a seperate paragraph or change in tone is distinguished by a gap between chunks of text.

Now do you understand? lurk moar.

The name or your 4chang pass, your choice.

Look buddy I am capable of typing in full and complete sentences, but to get my point across in much less words and wasting less time I'd rather "reddit space."

I'm sorry your braindead dumbfuck bong brain is unable to process such a phenoma to make things easier for other people, like required dental care.

virgin

nessa rainey

the gook, user, the gook

fairyesther on instagram or jeong yeon, one of those 2

this man is an alcoholic.

Actually, your typing is less coherent than using the traditional way on here. Yours just sounds like some low IQ struggling to push out thoughts, and having to separate them accordingly.
There is a reason in Academia, writing in single separated sentences comes across as infantile and is penalised accordingly.

You have done higher education, haven't you?

Moot updated Sup Forums for the better maybe...

epic

Sup Forums isn't academia or a written research journal and paper please rope urself

There has been, you just haven't noticed

who is that holy sheet

huh, thanks

I never understood that, it seems as if the 'anti robot' algorithm failed to understand why Sup Forums users go for long periods without moving the mouse, and then dart to it all of a sudden. It is supposed to be able to filter out humans from doing the check, yet this only happened to me 1/5 of the time.
I suppose gookmoot wanted to be helpful, but there is probably some way to rig the captcha so that some Indian does them, and bots take over during the next unchecked post.

As i said, there is a reason why Universities and the like require coherent paragraphs, it looks better and is easier to follow.

Run along now plebian. I here there are sites where such loose writing is accepted with open arms.

BLACKED shills are considered nonessential I suppose

>my thread
>"run along"
>only one complaining among many posters about my style of writing

n1

This is a lie, I posted one like three days ago and just got off my ban

>bots take over

if moot does want to take over Sup Forums, there is no chance for you to make a difference, if moot doesnt want bots to take over Sup Forums, so there wont be no chance for to make a difference neither. Just be greatful that there is still Sup Forums up.

CIA niggers glow in the dark, but they cant post in the dark

It has been proven time and time again that such postings are the work of shill groups like ShareBlue. The answer is obvious

really makes you hmmm

What is the most ironic is the "reddit double spacing" angry faggots are the ones that spent so much time on reddit that they think double spacing online was invented by reddit, and don't realize that almost every blog and forum used to use it. Everything is just leddit or 4chins because that's all they know.

I have been wondering about the same thing. It is the same on other sites like Imgur too.
Eerie as fuck.

guys, remember that chick Lana Lang from Smallville?
Wasnt she a white/asian mix?

Kurwa, she's hot.

Also, old style captcha doesnt seem to work, i have to click the stupid fucking street signs every time i post.

Not just academia, journalists use proper paragraphs. Authors do. Fucking everyone does. Anywhere long enough text is used, proper paragraphs is standard practice. It's only fags from reddit who pull this shit, it's unbelievably fucking ugly and it serves absolutely no purpose. It obfuscates where there's a change of subject and makes the whole text blend together. It has the same effect as ignoring paragraphs altogether and just writing huge walls of unformatted text, only you're intentionally exerting yourself to actively make your text harder to parse and uglier to look at.

Well, most of your ilk tend to make minimal contributions to a thread, if at all. So it is not an abnormal idea. Also many people complain about that sort of writing, and in fact, there was another before i jumped in.
I do notice however, you didn't do this in your last post, hypocrisy?

I meant that once the captcha has been satisfied, the original poster with the cookie id (that he would have referred to the pajeet) has free reign for as long as the period seems to last (2 mins?), and as such, a bot could be used during this time.

The reason they never did this before was that there would otherwise have been too much effort, and the pajeet would take the same amount of time as anyone else. A 'lull' period changes that.

Greg Lansky is awesome.

shut the fuck up sven i sourced you both girls faggot

and that was that, until you turned around and defended the practice of illegible and eye-raping text formatting

He does give us plenty of anti-Jew material.

Just get the fuck off Sup Forums and take your bullshit line of brainlet enabling logic with you. You are neither needed nor will be missed.

i will see u tomorrow

We're trying to bully you into being a better person. It's not going to stop. You will also want to look into the use of shift keys and full stops.

Love you.

:3

WHITE BOI BTFO

WHITE GRRL BTFO

>There is a reason in Academia, writing in single separated sentences comes across as infantile and is penalised accordingly.
Please, oh wise one, tell me exactly when "Academia" would ever type out sentences as though they were part of a live discussion?

Fucking retard.

>Hurr Durr, it's not infantile when it's live discussion
0/10 made me go back on this thread and reply.

yeah my 'man', because you aren't at all infantile.

so how is third semester treating this huge intellectual then?

Until your thread, of course.

Sissy boy here, I can't resist bbc
I think Sup Forums broke me

i was getting "V1 unsupported" for a few days in the captcha box, using the legacy captcha. i guess it is a new captcha that is timed rather than needing a new one each post

I was not the first to engage in ad Hominem, you were, and you used this to try to prop up your pathetic "live discussion" argument.
And I like how you ignore this, and call me infantile anyway.

Nice talking to a swiss though, did you learn english before italian or french? Or was it part a curriculum that you chose between the three?

>Nice talking to a swiss though
>swiss
Anglo intellectuals.

also
>waah mommy the bad man called me a retard on Sup Forums

finish your first degree before pretending you know shit about shit

wtf i love blacks now

We have had quite terrible winds up here since last night, so I have been pretty tired as a result. My question still stands though, although It is my understanding that you would have had english as a mandatory subject for much of your education.

I don't care what you call me, but you left yourself wide open with that hypocritical stab.

Nothing I said was hypocritical. Maybe if you studied a bit harder you'd be able to recognize hypocrisy.

the captcha update people were bitch in about yesterday is probably to thank.

>US Government shutdown
>Sup Forums image server shutdown
>US Government comes back
>Sup Forums image server is online
>Legacy captcha terminated

You described me as infantile, whilst using sarcasm and infantile name-calling to make your argument that because academia have never used imageboards as a means of communicating research and posting essays, their rules mean completely nothing, and the reasoning behind those rules also means nothing.
Considering you also spoke down at me, using infantile as a means to show that you were above me, acting infantile yourself, overall makes you hypocritical.

Why am I still replying to you? I should probably go get a nap.